Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

Not easy :naughty: that's why I think of hiding me under a table or in curtains :roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

much better:mf_rosetinted:

Borrow a bit of mika's birdy shirt and youll fit:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

labelbarclay Pour les fans de Mika : il y aura bientôt quelques places à gagner pour l'inauguration de sa statue au Musée Grévin

7 minutes ago

:thumb_yello:

awwwwww amazing for all of you!!!!! :biggrin2:

I don't know why but I have this impression that no fans will win tickets but people who do thousand competitions for fun and finally they don't go to the inauguration :aah::sneaky2:

I hope that fans wins and not people who really don't care :thumb_yello:

+1 c'est clair !! j'espere que des fans pourront y assister ;-) OMG !! ca me rappelle le 1515 :aah:

Sorry....I suck with french...but...is there a competition to win the tickets?

I mean...they're not for sale somewhere? Only who win could attend the inauguration?

:huglove:

Translation:

For Mika's fans: there will soon be a few places to win for the inauguration of his statue at the Grévin Museum.

labelbarclay Pour les fans de Mika : il y aura bientôt quelques places à gagner pour l'inauguration de sa statue au Musée Grévin

7 minutes ago

Sorry....I suck with french...but...is there a competition to win the tickets?

I mean...they're not for sale somewhere? Only who win could attend the inauguration?

there will be some place to win via twitter labelbarclay to attend the inauguration :wink2:

place only a few :aah:

:huglove:

Translation:

For Mika's fans: there will soon be a few places to win for the inauguration of his statue at the Grévin Museum.

7 minutes ago

Thank you my sweetie =)

there will be some place to win via twitter labelbarclay to attend the inauguration :wink2:

place only a few :aah:

few...unfoortunately...:shocked:

they'll give away tickets from monday, if i understand it correctly? :wink2: great to hear! :biggrin2:

Yes, but we have to win tickets but they just have few tickets :aah: Really sad but we know since Colmar that the number of tickets for this event will be very limited :sneaky2:

I work on Monday morning, may be i could be ill...:mf_rosetinted:

LOL :teehee:

Yes, but we have to win tickets but they just have few tickets :aah: Really sad but we know since Colmar that the number of tickets for this event will be very limited :sneaky2:

as usual....damn!

then at least those who can go have more from it than if it's a few hundred fans. :wink2: of course i hope that some mfcers can go! :thumb_yello: