You Tube duo have a golden hit on their hands

Sephira

i watch all ciaran and dhamodars videos on youtube and i think they are really talented and i think use are all reli harsh they are not professional filmakers they are amateurs like evryone else who entered..

i would say they are reli annoyed at all ur comments they tried reli hard like all use did,, just because they can use effects better than use doesnt mean they are proffesional i think use all shud cut ciaran and dhamodar some slack ...

im sure they are really gud fans theyve made a big girls you are beautiful video to..

and btw that article is there local paper who took an interest in what they did.

Thanks for clarifying that, it's just that the article made it sound like they weren't, and were film makers using the opportunity to give their portfolio a boost.

But now you have explained, as no one else had come forward to put their side across before now, that's fair enough and well done to them.

And it was my favourite btw:thumb_yello:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i watch all ciaran and dhamodars videos on youtube and i think they are really talented and i think use are all reli harsh they are not professional filmakers they are amateurs like evryone else who entered..

i would say they are reli annoyed at all ur comments they tried reli hard like all use did,, just because they can use effects better than use doesnt mean they are proffesional i think use all shud cut ciaran and dhamodar some slack ...

im sure they are really gud fans theyve made a big girls you are beautiful video to..

and btw that article is there local paper who took an interest in what they did.

What's a use and a reli?

it's lazy slang for "you's" (which is something British Northerners use. "You's" isn't correct but it's just their dialect) and "reli" is TEXT speak for "really".

I hate text speak, put it on predictive, it's easy and spells properly.

thnx 4 tllng urs:wub2:

*gigglesnort*

When I watched their WAG video months ago I liked it.:thumb_yello:

I wasn't aware they were professional film makers.

Someone here said, "poor Mika" - poor Mika - bull***t - excuse my language.

I think it is some fellow MFCers who are upset not Mika.:shocked:

Most of us here are very frustrated that TBWKTM is not doing nearly as well as it should considering it is not only MFCers who love & appreciate it but it has been very well reviewed internationally & even in the U.S.

I would guess about 90% to 95% of all reviews have been glowing.

Back to my point - any media coverage, controversy, or anything else that causes Mika to be in the news & talked about will help get more listeners for TBWTM.

Gave It All Away being released yesterday & now this nonsense is perfect

Go Mika!!

If Mika is in the news twice today - Good for Mika!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

When I watched their WAG video months ago I liked it.:thumb_yello:

I wasn't aware they were professional film makers.

Someone here said, "poor Mika" - poor Mika - bull***t - excuse my language.

I think it is some fellow MFCers who are upset not Mika.:shocked:

Most of us here are very frustrated that TBWKTM is not doing nearly as well as it should considering it is not only MFCers who love & appreciate it but it has been very well reviewed internationally & even in the U.S.

I would guess about 90% to 95% of all reviews have been glowing.

Back to my point - any media coverage, controversy, or anything else that causes Mika to be in the news & talked about will help get more listeners for TBWTM.

Gave It All Away being released yesterday & now this nonsense is perfect

Go Mika!!

If Mika is in the news twice today - Good for Mika!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

*High fives you and agrees totally*

Archived