REPORTS - Mika @ Peter Live show 18-12-2009, Brussels

lollipop_monkey

It was lovely to see again! Although it's impossible to feel the energy when you see it on the screen.

And I love the Randy video ^^

It really was an amazing day :fangurl:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, it seems people are back fom the Peter Live showand are eager to tell us about it! :biggrin2:

It was AWESOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (excuse my usage of capital letters:mf_rosetinted:)

I asked him to sign my piano book, I'm happy I finally had the chance to let him sign it. I never wanted to take it with me to gigs since it's so big... Anyways, so he asked my name, and I had the same thing happening to me what always happens... I spell my name... And I spell the 'i' like the flemish i... what is actually the 'e' in english... this has happened before, it was a total deja vu moment, so now I've got my name written the same way like before, oh well it's tradition.

dsc0163125.jpg

Part 2: Peter Live

Then... We knew Peter Live was going to be recorded tonight... We knew for a while that he would do that show but the question was when.. It was a total secret and mystery.. We found out this week that it was today and knew for sure when he said during the radio contact interview that he would do some television tonight AND because Martin was wearing a EEN wristband (the tv channel).

The show was fantastic as ever.

Martin came up first, and recognised us from before of course :aah: And then Mika... When he came on, the audience went nuts already and he looked overwhelmed, one of the first things he said was: "Wow, you're the most awake crowd I've had since weeks."

dsc016332.jpg

T4P lollipop_monkey.

Droopsy I am so happy for you!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I didn't see this thread but found these vids, of the show, yesterday at youtube posted by hebegekje:

So it was kewl to come here & read all about this really good interview & the performances.

I love the Randy The Rat performance.:thumb_yello::roftl:

Is it just me or was Peter Van de Veire flirting with Mika??:blink::boxed::blink:

I love the Randy The Rat performance.:thumb_yello::roftl:

Is it just me or was Peter Van de Veire flirting with Mika??:blink::boxed::blink:

Oh yes, lot's of flirting going on! Just listen to his voice!:naughty:

I loved the Rat performance too, nice to see Mika so relaxed as he was with Randy The Rat!:wub2:

Oh yes, lot's of flirting going on! Just listen to his voice!:naughty:

I loved the Rat performance too, nice to see Mika so relaxed as he was with Randy The Rat!:wub2:

Peter flirts with everyone. Really, it was way worse with Robbie Williams. :naughty:

Thanks sienna & roxy!:thumb_yello:

I looked Peter up on the internet but I didn't watch some of his other interviews.

I should have done that to get an idea of his interview style.

• 11 months later...