REPORTS - Mika @ Peter Live show 18-12-2009, Brussels

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand what you mean ... but I wasn't someone who mud you then and I didn't understand why it was a problem then. I'm always happy when MFC'ers get in at anything Mika-related.

We just got tickets through the MFC for an RTL-show and their we found out it was possible to get in to Peter Live (because of bumping in to John after the show). We contacted some other Belgian MFC'ers (who's phone number we had) and they putted it online. We had just 1/2 hour to drive to the other studio. I don't have internet on my cell, so I can't put anything on MFC.

We didn't knew that Mika was coming to Peter Live that day because they were very secretly about it in the Belgian media. We even asked Freddie and Deb to check when Mika came, but they didn't knew either.

So I can understand why it sounds all so secretly, but in fact it wasn't. I still can believe it worked out!

I'm very sorry some other Belgian MFC'ers didn't get in. We talked about it a lot ourself. Their are some Belgian MFC'ers I really care for that didn't get in because they had other thing to do that day and I was really bumped about that.

Hey Katrien! You don't owe anyone an explanation! You have to take your Mika chances as and when you can and I am glad you all had a good time!

I was just curious if you got the same snarky comments as we did, that's all. :naughty:

Exactly! Tho he spoke dutch... but I'm not gonna say another word before Peter van de veire himself comes hunting me down:aah:

Oh, here are clips of this live show already :teehee:

http://www.een.be/programmas/peter-live/herbekijk-de-hoogtepunten-9

(no Mika yet of course, but they will appear on the site very shortly after it aired! :))

when will be aired?!:blink:

Hey Katrien! You don't owe anyone an explanation! You have to take your Mika chances as and when you can and I am glad you all had a good time!

I was just curious if you got the same snarky comments as we did, that's all. :naughty:

we only got some snarky comments because everyone wants to raid London all the time :naughty:

If it's in another country people leave others to it :dunno:

I'm glad everyone had a good time and am glad all the locals got to experience it! :kachinga:

Just watched, wow :D All those females going crazy and screaming. He was cute :D with the dutch part etc.

And with RANDY singing Queen :D (know that's prerecorded)

So for the ones who were there, lucky bastards! (maar ik gun het jullie van harte ;) !! )

Edited by Inezzz

Sweet, thanks for posting! :wub2:

Do you know what is written on the chalkboard? :blink:

It really means anything ... it's nonsense (the cat scrathes the "krollen" (don't know how to translate this) from the stairs) ... it's like a sentence you have to practice when have troubles speaking correctly. It's difficult so say fast in Dutch. The other sentence is the same thing!

(I hope I make sense ... it's really hard to explain for me in English)

Is anyone able to download the vids from the internet?

Edited by Guest

It really means anything ... it's nonsense (the cat scrathes the "krollen" (don't know how to translate this) from the stairs) ... it's like a sentence you have to practice when have troubles speaking correctly. It's difficult so saw fast in Dutch. The other sentence is the same thing!

(I hope I make sense ... it's really hard to explain for me in English)

Is anyone able to download the vids from the internet?

It is a tong twister :mf_rosetinted:

And I would love to hear Mika sing 'I want to break free' without Randy in between it (it's funny with him but yeah you know :D )