REPORTS - Mika @ Peter Live show 18-12-2009, Brussels

lollipop_monkey

Hi :bye:

You can see the whole show here: http://www.peterlive.be

Enjoy!!!

thanx for posting!

his foot... :no: he says he shouldn't be dancing and his foot is deformed now - from what i've read on the web about torn tendons, it could stay like this, as he didn't give it time to heal. :sad: oh mika! :aah:

but loved that bit with the rat, soo funny! :roftl:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It really means anything ... it's nonsense (the cat scrathes the "krollen" (don't know how to translate this) from the stairs) ... it's like a sentence you have to practice when have troubles speaking correctly. It's difficult so say fast in Dutch. The other sentence is the same thing!

(I hope I make sense ... it's really hard to explain for me in English)

it's called "spoonerism" in english. :wink2:

i'm worried bout his foot again now. but i'm starting to see the whole picture... 2 months ago i thought it wouldn't matter, that his music would sell no matter what he did - but looking at the album sales now, he just couldn't afford to rest his foot like it would've been necessary. and now it's deformed and in the worst case will cause him pain & trouble for the rest of his life. :sad: i really really hope that's not the case and that all it does is look a bit strange, without causing him any problems. *tries to think positive*

i'm worried bout his foot again now. but i'm starting to see the whole picture... 2 months ago i thought it wouldn't matter, that his music would sell no matter what he did - but looking at the album sales now, he just couldn't afford to rest his foot like it would've been necessary. and now it's deformed and in the worst case will cause him pain & trouble for the rest of his life. :sad: i really really hope that's not the case and that all it does is look a bit strange, without causing him any problems. *tries to think positive*

Do, please... :emot-sad:

Thanks for the video links! :) I love the cascading light thingy majiggies on the stage :aah: And Randy is so cuuuuute!

+ isn't Mika playing the bassline from Under Pressure? :blink: But then again I'm not very familiar with all of Queen's songs so I'm probably wrong :aah:

The word would be

ATONAL. :wink2: means music lacking a key.

But that Queen song... :fangurl:

but took a stab at it.

Thought it was a MIKA-coined word that

meant no deviation from "A" -- ha, HA.

Never too old to learn something new! :teehee:

Edited by A. Clay

Thanks for the video links! :) I love the cascading light thingy majiggies on the stage :aah: And Randy is so cuuuuute!

+ isn't Mika playing the bassline from Under Pressure? :blink: But then again I'm not very familiar with all of Queen's songs so I'm probably wrong :aah:

ah yes, you're right! i was thinking all the time, this bass line is a different queen song, i just couldn't figure which one! LOL! :roftl:

+ isn't Mika playing the bassline from Under Pressure? :blink:

Yes I noticed that immediately. I was wondering why the title of the video was I Want To Break Free when he was doing Under Pressure. :doh:

Why do I get the impression that Mika is not acting when he says "I love 'em. Especially when they're three feet tall." It makes me think this isn't the first time Mika has had a conversation with a big rat. :roftl:

Yes I noticed that immediately. I was wondering why the title of the video was I Want To Break Free when he was doing Under Pressure. :doh:

Why do I get the impression that Mika is not acting when he says "I love 'em. Especially when they're three feet tall." It makes me think this isn't the first time Mika has had a conversation with a big rat. :roftl:

Yeah I noticed that too, I thought he was maybe making his own remix :naughty: