REPORTS - Mika @ Peter Live show 18-12-2009, Brussels

lollipop_monkey

Oooh Droopsy!! That's awesooome. I think I saw you, i don't remember exactly who but i remember that after the broadcast on radio contact, there were some girls who talked to John and he asked for a phone number. So I guess that you were one of those girls :)

You're very lucky Yooligan :thumb_yello: thats fantastic

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh Droopsy!! That's awesooome. I think I saw you, i don't remember exactly who but i remember that after the broadcast on radio contact, there were some girls who talked to John and he asked for a phone number. So I guess that you were one of those girls :)

You're very lucky Yooligan :thumb_yello: thats fantastic

Yes, I had a very colorful scarf in all colors possible:teehee: Who were u?

Yes, I had a very colorful scarf in all colors possible:teehee: Who were u?

I was waiting outside, when i saw that you were talking to john, i came behind you. I dont know if you saw me, i had a flower on my face (oh and i am asian lol)

I was waiting outside, when i saw that you were talking to john, i came behind you. I dont know if you saw me, i had a flower on my face (oh and i am asian lol)

Ohhh! Were you one of the two girls that were going to John after I said happy holidays and left? Yes then I remember:teehee: Didn't know there were more mfc'ers?

edit: and yes, I'm in heaven, especially Peter Live was amazing for me.

Hi :bye:

I don't know what I can contribute to Droopsy her report. But I'll give the highlight for me.

It was really an amazing day. Like I explained in the thread from Radio Contact John helped us to get tickets to Peter Live. He was AMAZING!!!! Thank you John :thumb_yello:

He told us "we were golden". So we drove to Video House, where the show was recorded. A couple of minutes after they let us in John contacted us again to make sure we got in ok. He is soooo sweet and caring :wub2:

First we saw the show with Robbie Williams and some Belgian artist. It was very nice to do. We sang and danced a lot. When Mika came we were in the front row ... so we could see the stage and the sofa where they did the interview. Martine recognized us and he waved at us. When Mika came up the crowed went wild. It was great ... everyone was so enthusiast. Mika looked so happy. He made a lot of eye contact during the periods he wasn't singing. He definitely recognize us from before at RTL. The interview with Peter Live was funny. Mika was so relaxed. He looked at us a couple of times with a wondering face when Peter was talking Dutch and he didn't understand.

WAG was fabulous ... glitters, fireworks, everybody's jumping, singing and dancing along :mf_lustslow:. Mika looks surprised of all the clapping and screaming in the audience when he came up and after WAG. He said we were the most "alive" audience in a while.

Afterwards we saw John and thanks him again. He came up to us first and wished us a happy holiday. Then we took a picture with Martin and Cherise.

It was such an amazing day!!! I never liked Christmas before, but from now on it's my favorite time of the year. Three times Mika in two days (Amsterdam, RTL and Peter Live) :boing: ... up to next year!

IMG_2749.jpg

Edited by Guest

Ohhh! Were you one of the two girls that were going to John after I said happy holidays and left? Yes then I remember:teehee: Didn't know there were more mfc'ers?

edit: and yes, I'm in heaven, especially Peter Live was amazing for me.

Yes, I was there but I didnt talk with him, i dont even know what they said. I just watched lol :teehee:

Katrien, its a beautiful picture :D

I am so happy for all the MFCers having such an amazing day yesterday! I am so glad I was checking MFC so I could warn Yooligan... Making her happy makes me happy :-)

Thanks for all the reports, and thanks for the picture, Katrien. Cherish these moments... LOL

hey, here I am again! Actually I can't say more than Droopsy and Katrien. All I can say is that it was just fantastic! I couldn't believe it could happen! I was just very lucky and even more happy! It was the biggest present I could ever get for christmas!

Dala, were you the girl who also couldn't get in?

Oh is this like the Jools Holland thing where we got tickets at the last minute?

I seem to remember that our names were mud round here when we did that without mentioning it on here.

Fabulous!

In fact, so last minute we had 30 minutes to: ask John if Peter Live was happening that night + if he could do something + to get to the other studios :thumb_yello: That's exactly how last minute it was. :thumb_yello:

Did you not inform MFC though? We got snarked at for not doing so.

Quite impossible without internet :naughty: Tho I did tweet we were there :pinkbow:

(I'm sorry, don't have everyone's phone number on here... Just not popular enough:mf_rosetinted:)

hey, here I am again! Actually I can't say more than Droopsy and Katrien. All I can say is that it was just fantastic! I couldn't believe it could happen! I was just very lucky and even more happy! It was the biggest present I could ever get for christmas!

Dala, were you the girl who also couldn't get in?

yes yes unfortunately :sad:

Oh is this like the Jools Holland thing where we got tickets at the last minute?

I seem to remember that our names were mud round here when we did that without mentioning it on here.

Fabulous!

I understand what you mean ... but I wasn't someone who mud you then and I didn't understand why it was a problem then. I'm always happy when MFC'ers get in at anything Mika-related.

We just got tickets through the MFC for an RTL-show and their we found out it was possible to get in to Peter Live (because of bumping in to John after the show). We contacted some other Belgian MFC'ers (who's phone number we had) and they putted it online. We had just 1/2 hour to drive to the other studio. I don't have internet on my cell, so I can't put anything on MFC.

We didn't knew that Mika was coming to Peter Live that day because they were very secretly about it in the Belgian media. We even asked Freddie and Deb to check when Mika came, but they didn't knew either.

So I can understand why it sounds all so secretly, but in fact it wasn't. I still can believe it worked out!

I'm very sorry some other Belgian MFC'ers didn't get in. We talked about it a lot ourself. Their are some Belgian MFC'ers I really care for that didn't get in because they had other thing to do that day and I was really bumped about that.