FREDDIESDOUBLE

Yeah, I think that's it, Holly -- Everyone! It's an all-nighter! :roftl:

Seriously -- we hope to have several things going on over the course

of the day so that we cover all time zones. We don't want to leave

anyone out. :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the information:thumb_yello:

Yay! Another Mika related all nighter:naughty:

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Yes as Deb said we will try and spread the fun out over the course of the 5th as much as we can :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Virtual champange and cakes most welcome

:biggrin2:

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As for the "time" we will try and make it run through all time zones on the 5th ... stay tuned its going to be a blast :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

im at the hospital the 5th, so i cant stay on here all the time... the reason for why it would be nice with a time :blush-anim-cl:

going to be ablast? i really need an excuse for the docs. now so i can get one here :shocked:

im at the hospital the 5th, so i cant stay on here all the time... the reason for why it would be nice with a time :blush-anim-cl:

going to be ablast? i really need an excuse for the docs. now so i can get one here :shocked:

Weelll Im going to launch 2 or 3 threads early on the morning of the 5th and they will run until someone wins :thumb_yello:

As for the "time" we will try and make it run through all time zones on the 5th ... stay tuned its going to be a blast :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

So hopefully there will be something left when I get in from work and manage to log on? :puppy_eyes:

Weelll Im going to launch 2 or 3 threads early on the morning of the 5th and they will run until someone wins :thumb_yello:

2 or 3 threads!!!

Blimey, what have you got cooking for Tuesday???:naughty:

cake338.jpg

You have all been invited to a Birthday Party .....

MFC is 3 years old on January 5th and for that we are going to have a partyyy :biggrin2:

To celebrate MFC finally taking its first footsteps , its first words and learning how to stand on its own two feet .. we are going to have some fun:wub2:

On this day , for one day only we are going to do the biggest give away the MFC has seen! .. please log in for fun , the chance to win some fabby Mika goodies and to celebrate the MFC! :biggrin2:

Fantastic!!!! but i will be at work all day long with a little time for online fun :(:boxed:

Hmmmmmm wait wait wait patience my beauties .. soon soon :thumb_yello:

Why have a party with no suprises?:biggrin2:

...Im reading alice in wonderland at the momemt .. slowling heading into turning into the mad hatter character .. :roftl: ... needs to be read to be fully understood:aah:

i wanna join the party more n more.....

Hmmmmmm wait wait wait patience my beauties .. soon soon :thumb_yello:

Why have a party with no suprises?:biggrin2:

...Im reading alice in wonderland at the momemt .. slowling heading into turning into the mad hatter character .. :roftl: ... needs to be read to be fully understood:aah:

I'm not sure to all understand because I don't speak good english but I'll try to be there:biggrin2:

Archived