The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If anyone is still there, you should look at the pics from the Moscow gig :das:

00000151165-81511-3133489-696.jpg

Noice! :das:

Hang on... it looks like Martin's drinking beer in the background...

And that just reminded me.. I have a bottle of wine in the fridge that I haven't drunk... might get started on that this weekend... :naughty:

What have you done so far?

Lots of sketching, history, painting.

I have a funny story, there is a girl in my class who has problems with her sight and has a guide dog (strange but she manages to create nice work). Anyway we had a nude model, and the teacher decided it would be nice for the dog to pose with her.

So anyway they were both reclining on a mattress and the dog started licking its bottom. The teacher asked the model "are you okay?" and she answered "I don't mind as long as she is licking her own bottom". We were all ROFL :shocked: I actually thought the dog would start sniffing the wrong things at any time :teehee:

It was my first time with a live nude model.

Is the multiquote broken? I keep trying but only one keeps coming up.

I wanted that pic of Mika too, and I wanted to say how much it makes me want to see him and feel frustrated that he isn't here yet.

Oh and congrats Demonkissangel :D

So anyway they were both reclining on a mattress and the dog started licking its bottom. The teacher asked the model "are you okay?" and she answered "I don't mind as long as she is licking her own bottom". We were all ROFL :shocked: I actually thought the dog would start sniffing the wrong things at any time :teehee:

:shocked:

:floor:

sure Horses sweat, men perspire, and women simply glisten. mika has his own catagory?:mf_rosetinted:

He sparkles? :dunno:

Lots of sketching, history, painting.

I have a funny story, there is a girl in my class who has problems with her sight and has a guide dog (strange but she manages to create nice work). Anyway we had a nude model, and the teacher decided it would be nice for the dog to pose with her.

It was my first time with a live nude model

:lmfao: interesting!

Thanks silver! :biggrin2:

Do you like my new siggie? Does it stretch your page?

Not widthways :naughty:

I am not here. I was dusting the computer desk and the PC was suddenly logged in :fisch:

15000? CONGRATULATIONS!

how is it that I joined BEFORE you and ive only posted 3,317 times?

guess that proves I have a life! LOL

:lmfao::fisch:

(I think I got a fair few when I was a mod... and I got a few while I was organising meet ups last year)

:lmfao::fisch:

(I think I got a fair few when I was a mod... and I got a few while I was organising meet ups last year)

I swear it feels like ive posted more than 3000 maybe the count is wrong somehow?

anyway hahahaha I feel like such a bad fan! :blink:

I swear it feels like ive posted more than 3000 maybe the count is wrong somehow?

The number of posts has nothing to do with whether you are a bad fan or not. Some huge Mika fans I know hardly post at all.:naughty:

Nah, I think it really is cause you have more of a life than I do...

though my posting has been slowing down lately...

hahahahahhaahhaa

ok so for accademic writing paper im doing we have to keep a writers notebook which you can put all sorts of stuff in it and you get extra points for putting your own work in it even if you dont complete the given tasks...Im padding mine with my good ol stranded on a desart island...with a few changes (I dont want my tutor to read some of the more...interesting parts I wrote when I was 18 LOL

is that weird though...using my fan fiction to get extra marks? I only put it in because people seemed to like it...which is why i dug myself a hole because id write theyd like it, Id write more,..it was such a vicious cycle!

hahahahahhaahhaa

ok so for accademic writing paper im doing we have to keep a writers notebook which you can put all sorts of stuff in it and you get extra points for putting your own work in it even if you dont complete the given tasks...Im padding mine with my good ol stranded on a desart island...with a few changes (I dont want my tutor to read some of the more...interesting parts I wrote when I was 18 LOL

is that weird though...using my fan fiction to get extra marks? I only put it in because people seemed to like it...which is why i dug myself a hole because id write theyd like it, Id write more,..it was such a vicious cycle!

I think using your fan fiction is OK, as long as you include other styles of writing too, to show your range

Congratulations :shocked:

If you think mine's high, the highest is Sarah Lollipop... she has over 52,000 (and she joined after me!)! :shocked: Freddie has a high post count too, and so does Fmbm... Even silver has a high post count!

Awwww.... I remember when 15,000 seemed massive... now if you're really determined, you can reach that in a matter of months...

OMG I have over 600 posts!!!!

*hangs head in shame*

Awwwww... :huglove: It means you have a life...

hahahahahhaahhaa

Ooooh, cool!

I don't think it's weird... then again, I have been known to write "interesting" fan fics... (I really should get back into it!) :das:

Hello sailor :das:

Mika80.jpg

:biggrin2::das: Nice hats!

Ooooh, cool!

I don't think it's weird... then again, I have been known to write "interesting" fan fics... (I really should get back into it!) :das:

mine...omfg CHICKEN!

I read through the archives thread of island thread, suffice to say if I was mika and I read them Id want to avoid me at whatever cost!

I still cant believe I actually write like that though!

mine...omfg CHICKEN!

I read through the archives thread of island thread, suffice to say if I was mika and I read them Id want to avoid me at whatever cost!

I still cant believe I actually write like that though!

:biggrin2: If I were Mika and read mine, I'd avoid me too! :naughty:

Do you remember Steph? I remember a few years ago, Steph tried to encourage me to get my stories printed and give them to Mika :shocked:

Ooooooh, and if you write down story ideas, make sure they're not in a book that a band member is reading... if they read it, it could be very embarassing for all involved! :shocked::blush-anim-cl: Trust me, I had some ideas written down in a book that Jimmy was flicking through after the concert and he may have seen the story ideas I had in there... hope he didn't read it!

Archived