Fetch (:teehee: Mean Girls)

Fo shiz

G

Munter

Noob

Pwnage

Uber

Some of those words are very gangsta... and a few are very nerdy too :teehee:

Yeah, def a new Victoria... I liked Rachelle...

Yea their pretty much the ones I used, and have been used forever. Some of the others seem ridic - like skag seems to be a typo of slag :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting to hear about it from the audience's's perspective. I wonder how it will come over after editing :naughty:

I'm curious to see that ep after editing myself (to try to spot myself mostly :naughty:) but to also see what bits they include

I'm curious to see that ep after editing myself (to try to spot myself mostly :naughty:) but to also see what bits they include

They also show things out of sequence ie they will show a reaction from the audience that was actually a response to something else.

I remember during filming at one show being asked to applaud wildly (several times :naughty:) for JLS when nobody was on stage at all :mf_rosetinted:

They also show things out of sequence ie they will show a reaction from the audience that was actually a response to something else.

I remember during filming at one show being asked to applaud wildly (several times :naughty:) for JLS when nobody was on stage at all :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah we did applause, omg faces, cringing faces, the works before anyone was out. So if you see the audience cringing, no believe :naughty:

Omg its all such a lie then!

I always wondered about the reactions of the audience, sometimes the reactions just don't seem to fit.

Its really low actually because I have seen people pull faces when someone is performing and though OMG what a cruel bitch that person must be, but really that person has been manipulated. Shame on them.

At least the performers know what goes on so their feelings might be less hurt when they see it on TV.

Omg its all such a lie then!

I always wondered about the reactions of the audience, sometimes the reactions just don't seem to fit.

Its really low actually because I have seen people pull faces when someone is performing and though OMG what a cruel bitch that person must be, but really that person has been manipulated. Shame on them.

At least the performers know what goes on so their feelings might be less hurt when they see it on TV.

You can believe what you see on TV (as much as you can believe what you read in the newspapers) :mf_rosetinted:

*sidles in and looks around*

Seriously, guys? It's been over half a year since I visited MFC and you're STILL on the same thread?! Tsk tsk. :naughty:

(Hi, btw. :biggrin2:)

Hey Rosie! I stayed up too late last night looking up cameras. I am going to buy one very soon, can't decide if I should do it before going on holiday or after (having more money on holiday vs. having a better camera on holiday). Anyway, I've been wanting to ask you - what model of Canon Rebel were you using that you liked so much? I seem inclined towards the Rebels because both you talked so well of it, and the girl who made the photography thread on here was always talking about her Rebel. And you obviously figured out how to use it pretty fast because you were borrowing it, and she was like, going to photography school, so they must be pretty versatile at the same time, you know?

Hey Rosie! I stayed up too late last night looking up cameras. I am going to buy one very soon, can't decide if I should do it before going on holiday or after (having more money on holiday vs. having a better camera on holiday). Anyway, I've been wanting to ask you - what model of Canon Rebel were you using that you liked so much?

I was using a T1i, which I believe they have since upgraded to a T2i? I have no idea. Anyway, they're hella expensive but they take HD videos that are beautiful. I think I am slowly accepting the fact that I won't be able to afford DSLR for many many years to come...:tears: My laptop was worth it though. :naughty:

Where are you holidaying?

You can believe what you see on TV (as much as you can believe what you read in the newspapers) :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I know that for a fact.

I was wondering though, are the audience shots even from the same audience?

They probably just have a bank of expressions and share them out over the whole series.

In other news, my son is now over 18 :blink:

hey everyone, hope ur all doing well!

here is a pic of my car hehe sorry a bit late

Photo0543.jpg

i made it small so it doesnt take up much space, its under a shelter thing the colour is like a darkish blue kinda lol :teehee: its school holiday and my brothers are home alll day :thumbdown: but its been ok i guess

I was using a T1i, which I believe they have since upgraded to a T2i? I have no idea. Anyway, they're hella expensive but they take HD videos that are beautiful. I think I am slowly accepting the fact that I won't be able to afford DSLR for many many years to come...:tears: My laptop was worth it though. :naughty:

Where are you holidaying?

Okay, I'm thinking I want to get the T1i (if they still make it) or T2i. I never used to care about being able to video on a photo camera, but since my current camera has such FANTASTIC HD video I've come to love having it. And if I'm going to go all out, I may as well go all out (I'm talking vs the XS range). Although, I find the T2i to be just too much - 18MP? Seriously? Why would I need that?

I'm so excited though, I finally have more money than just scraping by, I literally have $1000 in my bank account, and have had so for over a week now. But don't worry Bec, I've decided to leave the camera buying for after, I don't want this to be the same as last time (with the stingey mc-stinge-facing), and if I bought a camera (especially the T1/2i) it would be very close to that.

I'm going to Melbourne for a few days (5 or 6? I dont even know?) to see these weirdos and then to Adelaide (lol) for prac at an open range zoooo. The zoo is the main thing I would really like to have a nice camera for. My current one is on it's very last legs, and it will hurt badly to come back and finally have a good camera a week later, after having a ****ING AWESOME super close experience with awesome animals, and only crappy quality pictures to show for it. But oh well, I also don't want to rush the decision and stuff, and knowing my luck, I'd probably drop it in the snow and break it. (Omg snow, so excited!)

*sidles in and looks around*

Seriously, guys? It's been over half a year since I visited MFC and you're STILL on the same thread?! Tsk tsk. :naughty:

(Hi, btw. :biggrin2:)

Hey Rosie!

Yeah, it's been a wee bit quiet here...

In other news, my son is now over 18 :blink:

Congrats? :blink:

Photo0543.jpg

i made it small so it doesnt take up much space, its under a shelter thing the colour is like a darkish blue kinda lol :teehee: its school holiday and my brothers are home alll day :thumbdown: but its been ok i guess

Nice car! :das:

P.S. Since when was Wendy coming to Australia? HOW DIDN'T I EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS?

I knew Monday last week, though she only said about it on FB... I missed out on seeing her :tears:

Tomorrow I am getting up before the crack of dawn to go help my dad get the sheep and alpacas on a float at the crack of dawn :cheerful_h4h: He's moving to Bridgetown this weekend.

Floating alpacas. Very surreal :naughty:

Hello all. Hope all are well. Sorry im still a slack bitch coming on here :teehee:

Photo0543.jpg

Noice one! I like the colour :thumb_yello:

Yeah we did applause, omg faces, cringing faces, the works before anyone was out. So if you see the audience cringing, no believe :naughty:

Yeah, it sucks how fake it all is. They did the same sorta thing when i was at idol audiitons last yr. Can never trust so called 'reality' tv!!!

Oh and I saw Eclipse yesterday.

OMG WTF is going on with the hair and wardrobe. Why does usually sexy Jasper look like he is a woman who has just sat at the hairdressers for two hours? And why is usually cute Alice looking like a mother-in-law?

Was really good though, the whole audience went Aaaaah! when Jacob came onto the screen then everyone giggled because it sounded so funny.

Unfoturnately some woman brought her clueless child with her and decided to sit next to us. "Mum is that the bad guy... why is that happening... who is that..." Thankfully her mum was more annoyed than us and growled "SHUTTUP!" each time.

Soangel, I commented to DD after it about Esme only having one line (and weird hair)

Awww ma gosh i LOOOVED Eclipse!! :aah:

Still not sure whether im TEAM EDWARD or TEAM JACOB. lol

Hope to see it again soooon!

Check out this article -http://9gag.com/full/28055

Some of the words seem to just have the wrong definations, some seem made up by the writer or drunk people, and others are just really really old :naughty:

Let me know if any of you use these words (okay admittedly I use some occasionally but their mostly the older ones :naughty: - I use fo shiz, uber and chillax etc.)

I use: Chillax, crunk, dip out, uber, noob. Some of those words just seem stoooopid!

:blink:

Wow.... Didn't know that a movie for a first date was such a no-no... shows how long I've been on a date...

OOoooh, and guess what? I'm gonna try and catch up with Wendy when she arrives in Sydney! :blink: Hopefully she'll see my message on FB and I'll be able to get in contact with her...

I didnt know a movie on a first date was a no-no either! I saw Hitch at the movies on a date once. If i'd have known what it was about first, i wouldnt have picked that movie! lol

Oh and i ordered one of those Mika Tofu Dolls!!! :aah:

Aaaaand the new singstar has WE ARE GOLDEN on it!!! Soooo getting it :teehee:

I thought - collector's item - but then I thought - too expensive:naughty: Especially as I don't really like it.

Keep thinking about the Korean version of the CD though, just to get the pictures

I thought - collector's item - but then I thought - too expensive:naughty: Especially as I don't really like it.

Keep thinking about the Korean version of the CD though, just to get the pictures

Yeah it is a wee bit expensive!!

Buuuut i couldnt pass it up :teehee::aah:

Ooooh the Korean CD sounds good!

Awww ma gosh i LOOOVED Eclipse!! :aah:

Still not sure whether im TEAM EDWARD or TEAM JACOB. lol

Hope to see it again soooon!

I saw Eclipse yesterday... it generally was good, but fake Victoria irritated me... the flashbacks were awesome!

Oh and i ordered one of those Mika Tofu Dolls!!! :aah:

Aaaaand the new singstar has WE ARE GOLDEN on it!!! Soooo getting it :teehee:

Shiny! I'd get it, but I don't have a playstation...

I ended up getting the CD, only for the the doll... I have most of the remixes....

Ooooh, and welcome to Kaety, if she happens to make her way here :thumb_yello:

Archived