The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Too early for me - 6.30am I am still tucked up in bed :naughty:

I work 1/2 hour out of town and I start at 8am...

I'm not complaining cause i get to bum around on the internets during the day :teehee:

Good (*insert appropriate time period here) Aussies :bye:

Good afternoon silver! :bye:

hey guys!

So I just started uni again!

Oh, yeah, I past last semester except the class with the tutor who used me as an example of what NOT to be even though he knew about my dyslexia!

anyway so I passed YAY!

except...whats the first thing they give us on the first day back? a 2 hour lecture that started at 8am and I had to stand at a bus stop on a frosty morning at 7.15am :blink:

needless to say I sat at the back and pretty much slept because Id been to the same lecture last year lol! AT LEAST IT WAS WARM IN THERE THOUGH!

so ive just found out my tutorial group and in one tutorial I have 5 people! and in media we have a total of about 20 people in our lecture!

guess media isnt that popular this semester!

I must say the male eye candy is being stepped up in terms of uni students go...pitty I cant even say hi without failing!

hey guys!

Oh, yeah, I past last semester except the class with the tutor who used me as an example of what NOT to be even though he knew about my dyslexia!

anyway so I passed YAY!

except...whats the first thing they give us on the first day back? a 2 hour lecture that started at 8am and I had to stand at a bus stop on a frosty morning at 7.15am :blink:

needless to say I sat at the back and pretty much slept because Id been to the same lecture last year lol! AT LEAST IT WAS WARM IN THERE THOUGH!

so ive just found out my tutorial group and in one tutorial I have 5 people! and in media we have a total of about 20 people in our lecture!

I must say the male eye candy is being stepped up in terms of uni students go...pitty I cant even say hi without failing!

Nothing like a good early morning lecture (especially for sleeping off a hangover :naughty:)

I have a question is it accepted that im directing someone to the kiwi thread from mikasounds because they think my email to be spam? :shocked:

and while Im at it...didnt mika sounds actually used to have threads of its own?

God its either been so long since ive been there...or ive got my websites mixedup!

I have a question is it accepted that im directing someone to the kiwi thread from mikasounds because they think my email to be spam? :shocked:

and while Im at it...didnt mika sounds actually used to have threads of its own?

God its either been so long since ive been there...or ive got my websites mixedup!

I hardly go there at all now, except to post my photos before somebody else does :naughty:

hey guys!

anyway so I passed YAY!

Yay!

And eye candy is always nice :teehee::das:

Thanks!!! :)

yesterday i watched toy story3 with mika_me, it was so sad but funny i really liked it, but now i want a woody doll lol! :aah:

Awwwww!

How is mika_me?

What? :blink:

I'm pretty sure they had threads... though I haven't been on there in a while...

Yay!

And eye candy is always nice :teehee::das:

What? :blink:

I'm pretty sure they had threads... though I haven't been on there in a while...

eye candy makes boring lectures bearable! (whatever the freakin spelling is)

I mean to say that once mikasounds finally let me in again I went through and friended all the kiwi fans, but I couldnt find the threads (if you search it shows mfc results only)

someone emailed back asking if I was for real email or just spam and that she had signed up as a fan on there months ago and hadnt got anything from them and that she didnt know there were even NZ fans.

so I tried to prove that I was real and again went in search of the Mikasounds forum...I CANT FIND IT!!!

So I tried to say hey theres this other site MFC that you should visit, that im the nz rep there and how do I say it without coming across as an advertisement?!?!

Hello girls!

Teegs, I've nearly finished your stuff....I put you ahead of bec :fisch:

Hi Tanya *huggles*

*peeks through the blinds* Any Aussies around?

(TANYA. I love. Your. Sig.)

Goodness it's ER too :shocked:

:bye:

Hello my darlings :arf2: i'm back. I'm sorry I deep ditching MFC! :tears:

And another wanderer returns :naughty:

Archived