The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

She is sleeping on my hand atm:wub2: But I'll give her a hug from you when she isn't looking so cute sleeping...

Yes I can be nice...I love animals so much, the thought of any being hurt or sad makes me sad :tears:

:teehee: omg she sounds so cuute!:wub2:

same as me, but im scared of most animals but still love them all the same :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is becasue she is so cute:teehee:

I don't call it fear...just a healthy respect for them:biggrin2:

.... it's fear. Healthy respect is being completely at ease around them, but not being cruel to them, that's healthy respect. fear is being worried around them. :roftl:

That is becasue she is so cute:teehee:

I don't call it fear...just a healthy respect for them:biggrin2:

i can imagine :teehee:

i guess that could be a good way to put it :naughty:

.... it's fear. Healthy respect is being completely at ease around them, but not being cruel to them, that's healthy respect. fear is being worried around them. :roftl:

i think healthy respect could also be used, your at ease around them but not too close to them and ur not being cruel to them, just giving them a little extra space :teehee:

Well, at around x-mas time in 2006 there was this little cute black kitten who was around my house, but she just kept sitting next door (which is basically abandoned) so because this little cat never went to a "home", I decided to leave food out for it, and well because it wasn't my cat I just called it Puss Puss to try and encourage it to come closer and eat the food. So after like 2months of me feeding/watching her she eventually walked into my house! And I was gonna give her a name...but she thought that Puss Puss was her name and only responded to that!:wub2:

Aww, that's the same story as Fatcat, originally Garagecat, "Fatcat" was an upgrade that he managed to gain when he discovered the doggy door, and what stuck for the rest of his life :naughty:

But it's true, phantoms don't sleep. :naughty:

They also don't reveal secrets to mortals. :naughty:

It's only 11:11 AM here, actually. :aah:

i aint no mortal...

im the diseased doll in the corner so TELL ME YOUR SECERTS!!!!

aw yeah forgot your in a different zone

Im from australia so i thought id say hi to everyone :)

oh and i know im up late but im nocturnal so its ok

Hey I didn't know that you are an Aussie:biggrin2: Big Welcome!!

Everyone is nice here:D ...usually

i aint no mortal...

im the diseased doll in the corner so TELL ME YOUR SECERTS!!!!

aw yeah forgot your in a different zone

Do you really wanna hear them :das:??

Aww, that's the same story as Fatcat, originally Garagecat, "Fatcat" was an upgrade that he managed to gain when he discovered the doggy door, and what stuck for the rest of his life :naughty :

Awww, I didn't know that!

tumblr_li5ip1L5qV1qawnxco1_500.jpg

:wub2::mf_lustslow: Love the pic Trix :wink2:

byebye everyone :bye : by australia :bye : will miss everything :wub2 : :tears : i'll be back in a month :sad: :bye : byee

:bye:...:huglove: Enjoy your month doing something somewhere else :original:

^

lol, aw this is the third time i think you have welcomed me :blush-anim-cl: so big thanks to you! and of course i do ;P

Dolly, what part of Australia are you from?

hi, uhm sydney :) does it matter?

byebye everyone :bye: by australia :bye: will miss everything :wub2::tears: i'll be back in a month :sad::bye: byee

:shocked: Where are you going?

hi, uhm sydney :) does it matter?

:naughty: I just thought the other Aussies might like to know. Did you get to see Mika when he was in Sydney?

:shocked: Where are you going?

:naughty: I just thought the other Aussies might like to know. Did you get to see Mika when he was in Sydney?

oh ok :) no i didnt i missed out, did you get to?

oh ok :) no i didnt i missed out, did you get to?

I wish :naughty:

I'm an honorary Mikamite, I don't live in Australia. But lots of my Aussie friends saw him, and some have been on stage with him :mf_lustslow:

I wish :naughty:

I'm an honorary Mikamite, I don't live in Australia. But lots of my Aussie friends saw him, and some have been on stage with him :mf_lustslow:

wow that would of been awesome, i really want to go!

Archived