The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yay! I can't wait!

No no no no, I'd already decided that if Darren was coming to Australia I could make a quick visit to Melbourne, no no no, I forgot you won't even be there! :crybaby:

*calming down* Let's just see what happens.

I know - that part is sad. Because if I was here and he was going I'd go.

Just for you biance

tumblr_ljx53hC8KA1qc1tt5o1_500.png

:fisch: It is at this point I have to admit I don't know who Darren Criss is :blush-anim-cl:

Psshh. Neither do I.

You two both need to be educated.

Most recently he is Blaine from Glee, but before that he was a part of teamstarkid (A theater group made up of people that mostly met and started their productions during College). They did A very potter Musical, A very Potter sequel, and Darren was Harry frickin Potter in both of those.

Just for you biance

Most recently he is Blaine from Glee, but before that he was a part of teamstarkid (A theater group made up of people that mostly met and started their productions during College). They did A very potter Musical, A very Potter sequel, and Darren was Harry frickin Potter in both of those.

I'm not into musicals based on books/movies and I don't much care for Glee.

So you know.... meh.

Teegs

You seriously need to watch the musical like now. It is pretty much amazing.

Darren Criss is :fangurl: and fingers crossed I'll get to meet him when in the US (since he and the other starkids are supposed to be going to leakycon which I'm also going to since it's on when we're there)

Meh... Leaky wouldn't tell anyone about the Harry con that was just on so I have a thing against them right now...

And yeah, according to Zoe they're looking at getting Darren for the Glee con.

I so hope you meet him Bec, omg, I'm so excited for you, I'm just going to pretend I'm you while you're there, alright? They are sooo going to sing songs and ****, omg.

Can I draw everyones attention to multicoloured nails, stick on earrings, temporary star tattoos, glitter and my little pony stickers?

tumblr_ljv4iy7JKw1qegfeco1_500.jpg

Pretties!

haha! i can only imagine, so you were in front row im guessing, that would of been awesome! :aah: :aah:

oooh ok thats good, did you used to live there?

Not quite front row... we were one row back from the big walkway so I could still see pretty well...

And I've never lived in Melbourne, though 3 years ago I went there with my sister and niece and met up with a few people from here and we ended up going to see U23D... I didn't really want to go but I came out of that movie as a bit of a fan...

Yay! I can't wait!

No no no no, I'd already decided that if Darren was coming to Australia I could make a quick visit to Melbourne, no no no, I forgot you won't even be there! :crybaby:

*calming down* Let's just see what happens.

Come to Sydney instead! I might end up going to the Glee con so you can use it as an excuse to meet up with me :teehee:

So you know.... meh.

I don't care much for Glee either... actually, I dislike it purely cause they ruined Rocky Horror Picture Show :shun:...

I don't have any opinion about musicals based on books/movies, though what I've watched of A Very Potter Musical it's pretty funny...

:fisch: It is at this point I have to admit I don't know who Darren Criss is :blush-anim-cl:

:lmfao:

Just for you biance

Haha, This is my favourite picture in the world, I just came here to post it. I've never seen such beauty.

I'll just have to offer something else instead:

tumblr_ljx4mrUyxt1qci7ofo1_500.jpg

I can't believe how long AVPM was in my "to look at later" folder of my favourites, I need to thank you for the rest of existance for forcing me to watch it with you :bow:

So you know.... meh.

:blink:

Don't much care for Glee after watching this: http://queen-of-squee.tumblr.com/post/4666425374/too-legit-to-quit

Be not into musicals based on books after watching ... all of this:

Orrrr, I can not choose just one best scene to watch. Oh well, let's just go with this because it's currently in my head:

Come to Sydney instead! I might end up going to the Glee con so you can use it as an excuse to meet up with me :teehee:

Well I'd already formed this suggestion at the very beginning of your post :naughty::fangurl:

Oh, I found this too (no idea what it's from, lol):

untitled-1_kiara0313_jhj890122.gif

:fangurl:

Haha, This is my favourite picture in the world, I just came here to post it. I've never seen such beauty.

I can't believe how long AVPM was in my "to look at later" folder of my favourites, I need to thank you for the rest of existance for forcing me to watch it with you :bow:

:blink:

Don't much care for Glee after watching this: http://queen-of-squee.tumblr.com/post/4666425374/too-legit-to-quit

Be not into musicals based on books after watching ... all of this:

Orrrr, I can not choose just one best scene to watch. Oh well, let's just go with this because it's currently in my head:

Well I'd already formed this suggestion at the very beginning of your post :naughty: :fa ngurl:

:fangurl:

Still don't much care for Glee. Guys making out doesn't fix that.... Well not much. :aah:

Still don't much care for musicals based on books/movies. :dunno:

And that gif is from one of Mika's vlogs. :teehee: Poor Bella...:teehee: Melachi - take heed! :aah:

Oh I may have to track that video down in that case.

How much does this guy remind you of DC? http://darrenseyebrows.tumblr.com/post/4769283572/my-darren-criss-experience

Not like "omg they look exactly the same", (because this guy has an absurd fringe :naughty:) But just because he's the one guy amongst all the fangirls, who is just as much of a fangirl deep down :naughty: And also - how flipping awesome is his story??

Oh and Bec, the livestream is at 7am for you tomorrow morning (5am for me, kill me now)

Meh... Leaky wouldn't tell anyone about the Harry con that was just on so I have a thing against them right now...

And yeah, according to Zoe they're looking at getting Darren for the Glee con.

At the moment I'm pro leaky, but thats mainly cos I'm going to Leakycon and it looks like its going to be amazing.

I want Darren to glee con for you guys, but only if he can starkid as well (Zoe and I looked at it, it might be just doable). I want us both to have Darren. Though that said I would be happy with Joe, Joe and Joey, and Lauren and Brian and all the others.

And I've never lived in Melbourne, though 3 years ago I went there with my sister and niece and met up with a few people from here and we ended up going to see U23D... I didn't really want to go but I came out of that movie as a bit of a fan...

But you're totally going to move to Melb one day.... right? :sneaky2::naughty:

I don't care much for Glee either... actually, I dislike it purely cause they ruined Rocky Horror Picture Show :shun:...

I don't have any opinion about musicals based on books/movies, though what I've watched of A Very Potter Musical it's pretty funny...

So you know.... meh.

I'm a massive Gleek. Love Glee, and watch each episode religiously.

But that said, give me anything musical related and I love it. So Glee is like perfect for me.

I also like musicals based on books, but once again, love anything Musical related. Though I have to say, Teamstarkid are super talented. (Darren and AJ Holmes wrote all the songs for the first, Darren did all the songs for the second and for Starship which he isn't even in).

Though if you're not into musicals based on books, on April 30th on youtube they will be bringing out their original musical. Its a sci fi one. It looks like it's going to be Totally Awesome

Hmm offering accepted. In return I offer:

tumblr_ljo77ijpIR1qfx6wso1_500.jpg

And you're welcome. My sister says the same thing, she adores it well (and I like to rub it in to her that I'll get to see most of them live)

Oh I may have to track that video down in that case.

How much does this guy remind you of DC? http://darrenseyebrows.tumblr.com/post/4769283572/my-darren-criss-experience

Not like "omg they look exactly the same", (because this guy has an absurd fringe :naughty:) But just because he's the one guy amongst all the fangirls, who is just as much of a fangirl deep down :naughty: And also - how flipping awesome is his story??

Oh and Bec, the livestream is at 7am for you tomorrow morning (5am for me, kill me now)

haha he kind of does. In that he is the one guy amongst the fangirl, but the biggest fangirl deep down. (Which is slightly different from yours)

Thanks. Now I have to decide if I want to get up in time to watch it - or hope to catch a repeat of it later. Ugh 7am.

Hmm offering accepted. In return I offer:

tumblr_ljo77ijpIR1qfx6wso1_500.jpg

And you're welcome. My sister says the same thing, she adores it well (and I like to rub it in to her that I'll get to see most of them live)

I like this offering, and in return will offer you:

tumblr_ljrtxhUrrd1qh4ah8o1_500.jpg (a tasty, tasy sandwich)

and also this:

tumblr_ljxzvfdV3J1qjn94ro1_500.png

haha he kind of does. In that he is the one guy amongst the fangirl, but the biggest fangirl deep down. (Which is slightly different from yours)

Omg, look at what he just posted:

"oh god guys get the measuring tape out... is it really “omigad darrens 5’7 well i’m 5’1 perfekt!!!” everyone’s doing that! D:"

(in response to his reply about how tall Darren was and then people comparing their heights to it, and such)

He's seeming too much like DC now, scaring me.

Thanks. Now I have to decide if I want to get up in time to watch it - or hope to catch a repeat of it later. Ugh 7am.

You WILL get up to watch it, look what time I have to get up! If you don't watch the livestream live it's just like watching a normal interview, if you watch live it's like he's talking to you! I even watched Mika's livestream a few months back :naughty: (and also there's a miniscule chance he might call you if you give them your number)

I like this offering, and in return will offer you:

tumblr_ljrtxhUrrd1qh4ah8o1_500.jpg (a tasty, tasy sandwich)

and also this:

tumblr_ljxzvfdV3J1qjn94ro1_500.png

Omg, look at what he just posted:

"oh god guys get the measuring tape out... is it really “omigad darrens 5’7 well i’m 5’1 perfekt!!!” everyone’s doing that! D:"

(in response to his reply about how tall Darren was and then people comparing their heights to it, and such)

He's seeming too much like DC now, scaring me.

You WILL get up to watch it, look what time I have to get up! If you don't watch the livestream live it's just like watching a normal interview, if you watch live it's like he's talking to you! I even watched Mika's livestream a few months back :naughty: (and also there's a miniscule chance he might call you if you give them your number)

You'll have to sms me.

I would enter my number but I don't like the idea of just tweeting them my number (plus then you have to add international codes and it gets to confusing). Did you enter yours?

Your offerings please me. Allow me to present:

tumblr_ljx0cyogaW1qjnvkwo1_500.jpg

And tumblr_ljth4n31Sj1qah0mvo1_500.gif

For a moment there I thought potter was an adjective, you never know with the Aussie vocabulary!:biggrin2:

Nice to see this thread has got a life again!:bye:

Not like "omg they look exactly the same", (because this guy has an absurd fringe :naughty:) But just because he's the one guy amongst all the fangirls, who is just as much of a fangirl deep down :naughty:

Ahem.. :sneaky2:

haha he kind of does. In that he is the one guy amongst the fangirl, but the biggest fangirl deep down.

This is true, I'll give you that.. :mf_rosetinted:

And we love you for it. :aah:

People have been asking for another option but it hasn't been provided. I'm going to tweet it in a few hours and then just take it down after the livestream, what's the worst that'll happen?

tumblr_ljy2z7LH4g1qjn94ro1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljy32uc49l1qjn94ro1_500.jpg

I tweeted, and I'll remove in a bit myself. Worth the risk I suppose

The ninja turtles one is one of my all time favourite pics of him.

tumblr_ljrvidDTZg1qh4ah8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljxjvvZgSb1qci7ofo1_500.gif

OK, so I know who he is now :naughty:

But I think I'll stick with Mika

Suit yourself :shun:

Hem hem...

AnthonyPerkins44.jpg

:wink2::naughty:

:naughty: Anthony always has a place throughout the aussie thread.

But your hemming made me think of Umbridge, and that made me think of Mamma Umbridge... A DER DER DER DER DER

Suit yourself :shun:

But your hemming made me think of Umbridge, and that made me think of Mamma Umbridge... A DER DER DER DER DER

Oh Umbridge :wub2:

How does Joe Walker still manage to look hot in such a horrible pink dress.

tumblr_lk0yqvPCB11qgs4sno1_400.jpg

I wish I lived in Santa Monica - Darren performed an accoustic street performance - because he can.

Nice! :das:

Look at the poor dog! It looks scared!

Not like "omg they look exactly the same", (because this guy has an absurd fringe) But just because he's the one guy amongst all the fangirls, who is just as much of a fangirl deep down. And also - how flipping awesome is his story??

:lmfao: Very much like him!

At the moment I'm pro leaky, but thats mainly cos I'm going to Leakycon and it looks like its going to be amazing.

I want Darren to glee con for you guys, but only if he can starkid as well (Zoe and I looked at it, it might be just doable). I want us both to have Darren. Though that said I would be happy with Joe, Joe and Joey, and Lauren and Brian and all the others.

But you're totally going to move to Melb one day.... right? :sneaky2::naughty:

Weeeelllllll... If he's not getting paid for Leakycon (which apparently he's not), he could very well decide to come here... though for your sake I hope he does...

Yessssss.... As soon as I have lots of cashy monies and can get a job down here (and can convince Derek to move down here too :fisch:)

Hem hem...

AnthonyPerkins44.jpg

Yaes! More Anthony! Haven't seen him around these parts in a while!

Suit yourself

Anthony always has a place throughout the aussie thread.

Why have Youtube when you have Zoe... she explains all the geeky stuff to me! And her impression of Mamma Umbridge was hilarious!

Weeeelllllll... If he's not getting paid for Leakycon (which apparently he's not), he could very well decide to come here... though for your sake I hope he does...

Why have Youtube when you have Zoe... she explains all the geeky stuff to me! And her impression of Mamma Umbridge was hilarious!

I'd hate to think though that it'd come down to the money in the end. I mean fair enough if he has to do the glee thing but it'd be shame for him to put money over hanging with the starkids. Especially since Leaky is a charity event and all the profit does go to charity.

I want him to do both but I know thats not likely. It's just his had his name down for Leaky for ages, so the hope is there that that'll get chosen (that said everyone's been expecting him to have glee commitments so we'll see)

I'd hate to think though that it'd come down to the money in the end. I mean fair enough if he has to do the glee thing but it'd be shame for him to put money over hanging with the starkids. Especially since Leaky is a charity event and all the profit does go to charity.

I want him to do both but I know thats not likely. It's just his had his name down for Leaky for ages, so the hope is there that that'll get chosen (that said everyone's been expecting him to have glee commitments so we'll see)

Yeah well, you never know... Actors have been known to agree to go to one con and then pull out for whatever reason (Nelsan from True Blood pulled out only a few days before the True Blood con last year, and someone else pulled out at the last minute at another one too)... I hope he does go, cause to be honest he can come here another time... Though Zoe hopes Leakycon goes arse up cause they're very US centric and if it's not in the US, then they don't really care...

Archived