The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im from australia so i thought id say hi to everyone :)

oh and i know im up late but im nocturnal so its ok

:bye: Hello dolly (:teehee:)

I'm Tegan, the Aussie rep. if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

byebye everyone :bye: by australia :bye: will miss everything :tears: i'll be back in a month :bye: byee

Awwwww, have a good time...

hi, uhm sydney :) does it matter?

Yep, it means that we have another NSW MFCer (and those damn Victorians don't have any extra members! :teehee:)

wow that would of been awesome, i really want to go!

Yeah, it was... I was one of the lovely ladies on stage, and it was awesome! We all got a bit of a meet and greet after teh show as well, but no pics of us with Mika unfortunately...

:mf_rosetinted: You may be in for a long wait.

My guess is 2 1/2 years... though if you trust Mika's counting skills, it'll probably be 3 1/2 years :sneaky2::naughty:

^

lol, aw this is the third time i think you have welcomed me :blush-anim-cl: so big thanks to you! and of course i do ;P

hi, uhm sydney :) does it matter?

:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I'm in Perth!:biggrin2:

oh ok :) no i didnt i missed out, did you get to?

I wish :naughty:

I'm an honorary Mikamite, I don't live in Australia. But lots of my Aussie friends saw him, and some have been on stage with him :mf_lustslow:

:shocked: So JEL!!!

I wanna see Mika and go on stage with him!! :tears:...One day:D

^

we can both wish for it together then!

:mf_rosetinted: You may be in for a long wait.

:teehee: i think im good at waiting

hello Tegan :) i dont have any questions so far, which is good because i can be annoying with questions, you are so lucky how did you even get on stage? im good at sneaking in if thats what i have to do lol im joking... hhnnnngg im so jealous, so you didnt get any pictures at all?

:bye: Hello dolly (:teehee:)

I thought I did very well resisting that greeting :wink2:

My guess is 2 1/2 years... though if you trust Mika's counting skills, it'll probably be 3 1/2 years :sneaky2::naughty:

What can you expect from a man who manages to be late for his own gigs?

:shocked: So JEL!!!

I wanna see Mika and go on stage with him!! :tears:...One day:D

I'm thinking "Jel? What has jelly got to do with anything"? Then I realised you meant "jealous" :naughty:

At least I think you do :blink:

I'm thinking "Jel? What has jelly got to do with anything"? Then I realised you meant "jealous" :naughty:

At least I think you do :blink:

Yes I mean jealous!!!:roftl:

I may also use "Jel'in"...which is I'm jealous right now. These terms were used in a cartoon called "Kim Possible"...if anyone knows it:aah:

hello Tegan :) i dont have any questions so far, which is good because i can be annoying with questions, you are so lucky how did you even get on stage? im good at sneaking in if thats what i have to do lol im joking... hhnnnngg im so jealous, so you didnt get any pictures at all?

John (Mika's manager) asked me to get some girls together to be big girls, so I got some girls together and figured "what the hell, I may as well go for it"... Mika's mum wasn't sure if I was big enough, but it turned out I was so I got to go up there..

I got photos with Mika's band (who are all awesome BTW), but we were all told that we weren't allowed to take any pictures while Mika was in the room cause it was just going to be him coming out, signing stuff and then going cause the poor bugger was exhausted.

It didn't bother me that much cause I already had a picture with Mika from 2007, and besides I got to talk to him and say thanks for the flowers, so yeah... It really all depends on where you are and how Mika feels as to whether you can get a picture with him or not.

I thought I did very well resisting that greeting :wink2:

What can you expect from a man who manages to be late for his own gigs?

I couldn't... It was just too easy!

Good point. Meeks, be on time for the next tour, okay? :wink2:

I may also use "Jel'in"...which is I'm jealous right now. These terms were used in a cartoon called "Kim Possible"...if anyone knows it:aah:

Ooooh, I used to watch Kim Possible too... but I didn't specifically go and watch it, cause I'm too old to be watching cartoons :fisch:

*hides box sets of Ren and Stimpy*

John (Mika's manager) asked me to get some girls together to be big girls, so I got some girls together and figured "what the hell, I may as well go for it"... Mika's mum wasn't sure if I was big enough, but it turned out I was so I got to go up there..

I got photos with Mika's band (who are all awesome BTW), but we were all told that we weren't allowed to take any pictures while Mika was in the room cause it was just going to be him coming out, signing stuff and then going cause the poor bugger was exhausted.

It didn't bother me that much cause I already had a picture with Mika from 2007, and besides I got to talk to him and say thanks for the flowers, so yeah... It really all depends on where you are and how Mika feels as to whether you can get a picture with him or not.

Ooooh, I used to watch Kim Possible too... but I didn't specifically go and watch it, cause I'm too old to be watching cartoons :fisch:

:roftl:

I am SOO Jel'in right now:aah::teehee:

Lucky you!!:biggrin2:

I wuv cartoons still...the day I'm to old for cartoons is the day I'm dead (most likely):aah:

oh... i think im a little confused you met his mum?

can i see some pictures? you can pm me if you want to, that sounds like an awesome day who else went? i hope ill get to see him in a good mood

silver your so right my nan still watches cartoons with me, i think shes around 90!! im joking i dont really know how old she is but still lol

oh... i think im a little confused you met his mum?

can i see some pictures? you can pm me if you want to, that sounds like an awesome day who else went? i hope ill get to see him in a good mood

silver your so right my nan still watches cartoons with me, i think shes around 90!! im joking i dont really know how old she is but still lol

Yeah, she does the costumes and stuff, and helps dress the big girls, as well as Cherisse and iMMa (drummer and backing singer if you didn't know...)

Okay, seems that I actually did load some of my pics onto photobucket, so here we go:

Mika with his band - David, Martin, Cherisse, Mika, Jimmy, iMMa:

th_IMG_2031.jpg

And here's a few where you can see me on stage (I'm on the far right of the pics)...

th_biggirl-2.jpg th_biggirl-6-matthew.jpg

Yeah, she does the costumes and stuff, and helps dress the big girls, as well as Cherisse and iMMa (drummer and backing singer if you didn't know...)

Okay, seems that I actually did load some of my pics onto photobucket, so here we go:

th_IMG_2031.jpg

And here's a few where you can see me on stage (I'm on the far right of the pics)...

I've met his mum too, she is really nice and very friendly (and long-suffering too, I think)

th_IMG_2031.jpg

*Green eyed monster sitting in the corner eating her cookies* ChocolateChipCookies_l.jpg#chocolate%20chip

Preeeeettttttyyyyy boring cookies you've got there, monster. :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

Yes...I made them boring for two reasons

1) Becasue I like boring cookies:mf_rosetinted:

2) So no one would want one:biggrin2:

Annnnnnd *hugs and cuddles you* :huglove:

Hi Trix :bye:

Yes...I made them boring for two reasons

1) Becasue I like boring cookies:mf_rosetinted:

2) So no one would want one:biggrin2:

Annnnnnd *hugs and cuddles you* :huglove:

Hi Trix :bye:

Who says I wouldn't want one? I'm just not hungry. I got a fix of shirtless Ian Somerhalder, that's quite enough to settle my stomach. :naughty:

Shirtless Mika though, and I'd be completely full. :teehee:

I'mma get on that. :teehee:

Who says I wouldn't want one? I'm just not hungry. I got a fix of shirtless Ian Somerhalder, that's quite enough to settle my stomach. :naughty:

Shirtless Mika though, and I'd be completely full. :teehee:

I'mma get on that. :teehee:

:floor:

How are yo Tirx..besides 'not-quite-full':teehee:

:floor:

How are yo Tirx..besides 'not-quite-full':teehee:

:teehee: Eh. headache. As usual... uhm... I'm getting my eyes checked tomorrow for new glasses... I've always needed them, and I had some, but I stopped wearing them a million years ago, now they're the wrong size and prescription. :aah:

See, Mika's changing my life for the better! He's made me feel okay with many things. :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I figure, he has to wear glasses... and he's okay with it - so it can't be that bad. :teehee: I'm just gonna hate the fuss everyone makes about them when I go back to school next year. :aah: Ugh.

:tee hee: Eh. headache. As usual... uhm... I'm getting my eyes checked tomorrow for new glasses... I've always needed them, and I had some, but I stopped wearing them a million years ago, now they're the wrong size and prescription. :aa h:

See, Mika's changing my life for the better! He's made me feel okay with many things. :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I figure, he has to wear glasses... and he's okay with it - so it can't be that bad. :teehee: I'm just gonna hate the fuss everyone makes about them when I go back to school next year. :aah: Ugh.

I need to get new glasses to, my eyesight has gotten wosre and the prescription is now wrong:aah:

That's great Trix :wink2:

I'm sure you will be fine at school:biggrin2: Over half of my friends wear glasses, it is like a "in" trend now:aah::teehee:

I'm soooorrrry, but I gotta go now :tears:...I'm glad I got to chat to you Trix :huglove: Have a great night:biggrin2:

wow wow! its even more amazing than i thought! thanks for this :thumb_yello:

Thanks Tegan those pictures are also amazing, i can see you i think but i bet you were awesome, you dont even look nervous at all i can see a big smile :aah:

his mum makes the costumes thats pretty cool, so she is always at the shows?

wow wow! its even more amazing than i thought! thanks for this :thumb_yello:

Thanks Tegan those pictures are also amazing, i can see you i think but i bet you were awesome, you dont even look nervous at all i can see a big smile :aah:

his mum makes the costumes thats pretty cool, so she is always at the shows?

His mum goes to all his shows, as does Yasmine (one of his sisters)

Archived