Hellop-pop

Perdy the Birdy

Hey Everybody!

I've been lurking around as a guest for awhile but have finally decided to join!:biggrin2:

I love Mika's music and I'm a proud tama-mumma to Jed (who I got before I found out Mika had one, finding that out just made me that much cooler in my eyes :aah:)

And, yeah. I'm a random cookie but if you can see past my giggling fits and my love of my yellow headband you'll soon realise that there is more giggling fits and a love of expressing my inner child :roftl:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Everybody!

I've been lurking around as a guest for awhile but have finally decided to join!:biggrin2:

I love Mika's music and I'm a proud tama-mumma to Jed (who I got before I found out Mika had one, finding that out just made me that much cooler in my eyes :aah:)

And, yeah. I'm a random cookie but if you can see past my giggling fits and my love of my yellow headband you'll soon realise that there is more giggling fits and a love of expressing my inner child :roftl:

Hey there! Welcome to MFC!

ANd I'm impressed.. I could never keep my tamagotchi alive for long (I defo can't cause the battery's dead!)...

I really need to find it!

Soooo... what country are you from?

Australia :thumb_yello:

I see you are from here too :teehee:

Oooh, shiny! And I really shouldn't be surprised... all the weirdos come from Oz!

And yes, I am! I'm the Aussie rep. Any questions you might have, I may be able to answer them... if not I can point you in the direction of a mod...

Ooooh, you'll have to the Aussie thread... http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21460&page=28

Not that there's too many Aussie around right now...

Archived