dcdeb

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AHA!!!

Found them, on Wire Image:thumb_yello:

But can't see the enlarged version, unless I register, so I'll wait til they are released to the press to check out the enlargements.

Mika on the front row for the London College of Fashion MA Show at the V&A in south west London.

28 January 2010

18067798.jpg

jan2810_loncollfash1.jpg

jan2810_loncollfash2.jpg

(with Paloma Faith)

And others on Getty Images... :wub2:

Thank you for posting !!:biggrin2:

He's gorgeous as usual but....I don't like that scarf :no::annoyed_h4h:

hmmm burn it baby....

So now it appears Mika has only one eye. He's the One Eyed Boy. :mf_rosetinted:

maybe another mosquitoe bit him. :mf_rosetinted:

grey... hm... well, he looks great anyway. :bleh: but didn't he once say he doesn't like orange? and, um, does that jacket have a window in the arm so you can look on your watch?! LOL! :naughty:

on the 2nd pic i wonder whether his left foot still hurts him. :blink: but maybe he's just walking. :dunno:

t4p! :biggrin2:

Does anyone else think this....Who is the guy next to him in drag?? And I agree also....I like Mika with a tad shorter hair. Just my opinion. At least we can see a glimpse of what he is up to. Waiting anxiously for tour dates....

Does anyone else think this....Who is the guy next to him in drag?? And I agree also....I like Mika with a tad shorter hair. Just my opinion. At least we can see a glimpse of what he is up to. Waiting anxiously for tour dates....

Who is the guy next to him in drag??

Jodie Harsh :wink2:

T4P! :thumb_yello:

jan2810_loncollfash2.jpg

(with Paloma Faith)

I like this photo a lot. I've been obsessed with her music lately, it's cool to see them together. :naughty:

Ahh, the long hair. :wub2:

My sentiments exactly. :wub2:

um, does that jacket have a window in the arm so you can look on your watch?! LOL! :naughty:

Wow, I think you're right that is a watch window! Haha! I was wondering what that was :lol3:

Guest cliffpat
T4P! :thumb_yello:

I like this photo a lot. I've been obsessed with her music lately, it's cool to see them together. :naughty:

she's so good! she was with them the other time he got photographed drunk with jodie.

OOOOPS! Jodie Harsh - sorry lady! I do have to say that maybe the make-up made me not sure! (That being said, I wish I looked half as good as she does!) My knowledge of European stars isn't great, I will keep it shut next time :sorry: Thanks Dani for the info.