Blame it on the girls Global Dance Event

IngievV

monie~monie~monie~~

yesterday...hum... i had practice....with my camera.....

:shocked: o..m...g....

awkward~awkward~awkward~

I think my dancing like octopus~~~:tears: get shaky~ get shaky~

hahaha but I'm gonna be a challenge

good luck all of you~~great success~~~

It doesn't matter what it looks like as long as you have the most fun!:biggrin2:

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monie~monie~monie~~

yesterday...hum... i had practice....with my camera.....

:shocked: o..m...g....

awkward~awkward~awkward~

I think my dancing like octopus~~~:tears: get shaky~ get shaky~

hahaha but I'm gonna be a challenge

good luck all of you~~great success~~~

That's Ok dear, it is like Ingie says, it is all about the fun. We will take the best part of your dance to put in the video :thumb_yello:.

The first video is already uploaded on the channel, it's from Mexico :thumb_yello:.

It doesn't matter what it looks like as long as you have the most fun!:biggrin2:

thank you~ giving me the courage~

yep~ i will make fun~

That's Ok dear, it is like Ingie says, it is all about the fun. We will take the best part of your dance to put in the video :thumb_yello:.

The first video is already uploaded on the channel, it's from Mexico :thumb_yello:.

really~` are we start 3/13 pm 3 together??

oh~ wonderful fans~~ scares my dance, but the video can not wait~

:biggrin2: yes i will do my best~

watching the video~~

she is cute~~~wow~~!!!!

It was a awesome idea~:thumb_yello:

Thanks. Yes, we will dance 3/13 at 3 pm together but your 3 pm will be different from our 3 pm because of the time zone. That is all right. The people who cannot dance the 13th are dancing earlier.

Hi :) Erm, I have the video up on my profile on Vimeo, but I don't know how to post it onto the BIOTG group? How do I do it? Or can I just leave it on my profile and you can access it from there? I'm away tomorrow from 2pm and won't be back till Sunday afternoon, so let me know what you want me to do :) x

Thanks. Yes, we will dance 3/13 at 3 pm together but your 3 pm will be different from our 3 pm because of the time zone. That is all right. The people who cannot dance the 13th are dancing earlier.

yes~ so i play Korea's time. ^^

please tomorrow will be sunny~~~

i've got the hat,but i had a bad feeling that i'm gonna look like a casanova tomorrow :lmfao: most of the participants are doing the girl's part,i'm just afraid i'll end up the only one doing the guy part :naughty:

nevertheless,the choreo's still gorgeous and all of us can't wait to do it tomorrow at 3pm (malaysian time) :thumb_yello:

Emma, I see it worked out well in the end, your video is amazing, really :wub2:.

i've got the hat,but i had a bad feeling that i'm gonna look like a casanova tomorrow :lmfao: most of the participants are doing the girl's part,i'm just afraid i'll end up the only one doing the guy part :naughty:

nevertheless,the choreo's still gorgeous and all of us can't wait to do it tomorrow at 3pm (malaysian time) :thumb_yello:

Make sure you stand in the middle then :roftl:. Can't wait to see all the footage :thumb_yello:.

Melissa: 2.30 at the Leidsche Square.

Thank you Wicky :original:.

Good luck to everyone who still has to do the dance :thumb_yello:.

Hi! I have bad news, well...not so bad! My friends are to busy studying for the college that only my sister and I will do the dance =(

But we already have the costumes, very homely indeed, but it's very nice and we are excited, so excited :roftl::mf_lustslow::naughty::biggrin2::wub2::aah:

And I think that I can upload the video between morning and evening of Sunday 14...can I do that? Or there is a top hour to upload it? :blink:

I mean...I will dance tomorrow at 3 pm of my time zone but the video thing will be ready for sunday!

Anyway...thanks for all your help! =)

OMG!!! It's tomorrow.. no idea how we're doing this yet.. everything should fall into place tomorrow.. Not even sure if I'm dancing yet or just filming, but either way.. it should be fun... think i'm the oldest in the group (I must be NUTS!).. all my friends are engaged with everything else.. so it'll be Kaeryana's friends and my sister and I. Hope it works out all right.. kind a nervous about this.. just want to wish everyone good luck and enjoy tomorrow!!! :thumb_yello:

Make sure you stand in the middle then :roftl:.

that's the idea :naughty:

OMG!!! It's tomorrow.. no idea how we're doing this yet.. everything should fall into place tomorrow.. Not even sure if I'm dancing yet or just filming, but either way.. it should be fun... think i'm the oldest in the group (I must be NUTS!).. all my friends are engaged with everything else.. so it'll be Kaeryana's friends and my sister and I. Hope it works out all right.. kind a nervous about this.. just want to wish everyone good luck and enjoy tomorrow!!! :thumb_yello:

oh gosh...i'm worried :shocked: lol...let's just cross our fingers on this,after all it's the first flash mob in malaysia.

Where do we meet tomorrow in Amsterdam and what time?

Hm, weet niet of ik dat ga vinden.

Museumplein weet ik wel, daar zet ik m'n auto neer...

Je kunt ook om 3 uur bij het IAMsterdam logo zijn, daar gaan we heen, tegenover het Concertgebouw. Of je kunt me meeten bij het Centraal Station:mf_rosetinted:

Je kunt ook om 3 uur bij het IAMsterdam logo zijn, daar gaan we heen, tegenover het Concertgebouw. Of je kunt me meeten bij het Centraal Station:mf_rosetinted:

Dan zie ik jullie wel bij het logo, dat weet ik wel te vinden.

Ben bang dat ik anders verdwaal :teehee:

Heb er onwijs veel zin in!!!

Ga nu nog even oefenen, tot morgen!

i think it's good that us in munich did it today, weather was really beautiful and not too cold, tomorrow it's supposed to be grey+snowing again. :bleh: we had some ppl asking us whether we were preparing for carneval, others taking pix of us, and some who just walked through the picture! :aah: filmed it a few times, so we can cut the best bits together. :teehee: will only be able to do that & upload tomorrow night though. :wink2:

another question, will you edit the sound for the final video, so, delete the sound of our videos and just add the song? because you can hardly hear the song on our video, i'd have to edit it, but if you edit it anyway, it'd save me a lot of work. :bleh:

i think it's good that us in munich did it today, weather was really beautiful and not too cold, tomorrow it's supposed to be grey+snowing again. :bleh: we had some ppl asking us whether we were preparing for carneval, others taking pix of us, and some who just walked through the picture! :aah: filmed it a few times, so we can cut the best bits together. :teehee: will only be able to do that & upload tomorrow night though. :wink2:

:aah: lucky u! how many people there? most of us backed out and now we're down to three :naughty: but we're gonna cheat a little bit,we'll get buskers and breakdancers involved. :biggrin2:

Hi! I have bad news, well...not so bad! My friends are to busy studying for the college that only my sister and I will do the dance =(

But we already have the costumes, very homely indeed, but it's very nice and we are excited, so excited :roftl :mf_lustslow :naughty :biggrin2 :wub2 :aah

And I think that I can upload the video between morning and evening of Sunday 14...can I do that? Or there is a top hour to upload it? :blink

I mean...I will dance tomorrow at 3 pm of my time zone but the video thing will be ready for sunday!

Anyway...thanks for all your help! =)

Good luck dancing and there is no top upload hour, you can upload your vid any time the 14th (or the 13th if it's already ready).

i think it's good that us in munich did it today, weather was really beautiful and not too cold, tomorrow it's supposed to be grey+snowing again. :bleh: we had some ppl asking us whether we were preparing for carneval, others taking pix of us, and some who just walked through the picture! :aah: filmed it a few times, so we can cut the best bits together. :teehee: will only be able to do that & upload tomorrow night though. :wink2

another question, will you edit the sound for the final video, so, delete the sound of our videos and just add the song? because you can hardly hear the song on our video, i'd have to edit it, but if you edit it anyway, it'd save me a lot of work. :bleh:

Great! We don't have much luck with the weather today :blink:.

How nice that you got response from people. I think the sound will be edited, you don't have to do it. I'm looking forward seeing your footage.

:aah: lucky u! how many people there? most of us backed out and now we're down to three :naughty: but we're gonna cheat a little bit,we'll get buskers and breakdancers involved. :biggrin2:

Great! If people see the result of the video's I am sure they wanna participate next time :wink2:. Good luck today!

I did made the dance video today!!! Was FUN! Only me and mys sister in it though, but still twas fun making it :)

Will upload it as soon as possible :thumb_yello:

Howd everyone else go??

Wonderful! Am looking forward to seeing your footage as well :thumb_yello:.

Zie jullie dalijk!!!!!

Tot zo (kom je meedansen?)!

Hi people!!:bye: how are you?? nervous?? anxious???...you're gonna do it great!!!:wink2:

In my case,unfortunately today we weren't able to dance it, and for that reason,we decided to do it yesterday! I hope it's ok,and forgive us, for not doing it on March 13th,but the problem is that my friends have already started their first year at University,and they have so much to do and to study,so for today,it wasn't possible to do it! Anyway,we did it yesterday,and we had so much fun!!!:lol3: dancing,laughing at each other, practising,OMG...was hilarious,and a completely wonderful experience!!!I hope you like what we did,we did the best we could,and we gave all our effort to do it!! Thanks for allowing us to be part of such an amazing event!!!! :bow: and thanks to all who worked on it,because it's amazing!!! I hope a similar event happens soon!!!!! Thanks soo much!!!!

:huglove:

P.S: now I'm uploading it to our group in vimeo...it's taking time because me and technology are not best friends! :sneaky2::lol3:

*Edit: it's ready!! I've already uploaded it!! :kachinga:

Archived