Blame it on the girls Global Dance Event

IngievV

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for the dutchies:

bedankt allemaal! gister was echt heel gaaf! heb het echt naar m'n zin gehad met het mfc groepie! en het de dans ziet er echt heel leuk uit! :biggrin2:

Ok, I now have the video sending to you from three other diffrent file sending sites, hopefully one works. *nervous*

EDIT: And sends before I have to leave!!!

What happens if you don't get it today?? Are we not in it??

Sorry I've just been freaking out since you sent that message about how it didn't work.

EDIT:

One download link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/363410852/MIKA_Blame_it_on_the_Girls.m4v.html

We might make an extra bloopers vid. Bloopers are usually the funniest :teehee:.

Kaeryana: some of our footage got lost as well. And our music wasn't loud enough. And we should have practised together (that was difficult because we were from all parts of the Netherlands) :teehee:. But I think in the end it'll look great anyway, once the vids are mixed together.

oh my,trust me,our bloopers are THE best of most parts :roftl: that was embarrassing. yeah,we didn't get to practice much either.i cna't wait for the outcome.hope ingie will let all of us see.

Here it is!:

We had a lot of fun, here's what I wrote in the descrip:

My sisters and I participated in the Mika global dance event! This is the Oswego Illinois branch! It was going to be me and another person at the MFC (Mika Fan Club) doing it in Chicago with others, but something came up for her so I had to do it at home. In a way I'm glad, it was fun with my sisters and if we do another flash mob/dance event I will definitely bring them along. Abigail is the girl with the suspenders, Megan is the one with the pink shirt and bunny, and I (Arielle) am the one with the UK flag shirt and the tallest. XD

I'm glad Abby said she wanted to wear suspenders! I grabbed my pair and put them on her.

Enjoy.

Awww, this is sooo sweet:blush-anim-cl:

Well done!

With our video there is no option.. it was like a proper fash mob.. it was performed only once, but we have footage of the rehearsal which can be use.. i'll email all we have.. there's loads. Looking forward to seeing everyone else's :wink2:

With our video there is no option.. it was like a proper fash mob.. it was performed only once, but we have footage of the rehearsal which can be use.. i'll email all we have.. there's loads. Looking forward to seeing everyone else's :wink2:

It doesn't matter if the overall footage isn't great, Ingie only has to take a few seconds out of it. So don't hesitate to send the flash mob too.

You tried to PM me but my inbox is full and somehow I can't emtpy it, I notified the admin about it, hopefully the problem will be solved quickly.

Emailing footage is going to be difficult, but you can upload the footage somewhere and send the link (with for example sendspace.com or mega upload). Good luck :thumb_yello:

It doesn't matter if the overall footage isn't great, Ingie only has to take a few seconds out of it. So don't hesitate to send the flash mob too.

You tried to PM me but my inbox is full and somehow I can't emtpy it, I notified the admin about it, hopefully the problem will be solved quickly.

Emailing footage is going to be difficult, but you can upload the footage somewhere and send the link (with for example sendspace.com or mega upload). Good luck :thumb_yello:

Great great job :wub2:

Ohh I loveee it in from the of Amsterdam sign

The male moves are just fabby :biggrin2:

I would love to do a one in May .... with a bigger group

Most vids are in now, great job everyone :thumb_yello:.

Ingie, did you get the Malaysian entry?

I did not.

I want everything TODAY! It's gonna be some looong nights if I want this done before Dusseldorf:naughty:

Great great job :wub2:

Ohh I loveee it in from the of Amsterdam sign

The male moves are just fabby :biggrin2:

I would love to do a one in May .... with a bigger group

Looking forward to seeing you SHAKE!!! :naughty:

:naughty::biggrin2: Thats what we need a global MFC "move"

Agree .. Ive seen her move too:naughty:

ahh freddie,i've heard a lot about 'your' move,i can't believe i'm actually gonna see it on video :naughty:

i can assure you,i'm no dancer.

Archived