~xoxo~

MissMonk

Hello! New and saying hello. Live in the states, work as a writer, love as a mother, tapdance, sing, paint, love Mika, Gaga, Tom Waits, Elvis Costello, Ninjasonik, Totally Michael, Deathset, The Smiths, Fiona Apple, The Decemberists, Rosemary Clooney, Portishead, William Shatner, Josh Ritter and everything in between. Basically, my music taste is about as varied as you can get. Love to all! ~Namaste~

jillanne

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...for the warm welcomes! And I do consulting work as a side job (logo creations, business names, website articles etc), but aside from songs and poetry, I am working on a young adult fantasy fiction novel. We shall see how that pans out, though- because my brain has just been fried lately.;)

And yes, I'm in the mommy club. One 8 year old boy who is my pride and joy.

Thanks again to all for the greetings!

~Namaste~

Hello! New and saying hello. Live in the states, work as a writer, love as a mother, tapdance, sing, paint, love Mika, Gaga, Tom Waits, Elvis Costello, Ninjasonik, Totally Michael, Deathset, The Smiths, Fiona Apple, The Decemberists, Rosemary Clooney, Portishead, William Shatner, Josh Ritter and everything in between. Basically, my music taste is about as varied as you can get. Love to all! ~Namaste~

jillanne

welcome to mfc, Jillanne :D

Archived