Hello, I'm Taylor. :)

Taylor!

Hello everyone!

My name's Taylor, I'm in highschool, and live right by Boston Massachusetts, U.S.

I've been listening to Mika for years in dance class and have enjoyed his music, but I never really ever "looked up" or "kept up to date" with him, :sweatdrop: and missed out on the last North American tour that I could have easily gone to. Recently I have fallen in love with him and the music, bought each of his albums, and spent my time watching all of the past video blogs. :blush-anim-cl: He has become one of my favorite artists/people.

I just hope that you'll accept me as a sort of new fan, I blame not knowing about him on my age and the fact that I'd never heard of him besides dance class.

This whole introduction has been a little long, and rather awkward haha, but I love meeting new people, so hello again, and thank you!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh thank you everyone! :original:

Hey! Love love to have more fans from the States!

And there's apparently another tour in the works, so don't fret. :wink2:

Welcome the the forum! It's the Mika-est place on the world wide web! :bye:

And another tour would be amazing. :roftl:

Guest cliffpat

welcome!! i'm from cambridge! i don't live there anymore. but i used too! there are a couple of others on here from boston as well! hope you enjoy it here!

Thanks for the welcomes!

welcome!! i'm from cambridge! i don't live there anymore. but i used too! there are a couple of others on here from boston as well! hope you enjoy it here!

And that's so cool; fellow Bostonians. :thumb_yello:

Hello everyone!

My name's Taylor, I'm in highschool, and live right by Boston Massachusetts, U.S.

I've been listening to Mika for years in dance class and have enjoyed his music, but I never really ever "looked up" or "kept up to date" with him, :sweatdrop: and missed out on the last North American tour that I could have easily gone to. Recently I have fallen in love with him and the music, bought each of his albums, and spent my time watching all of the past video blogs. :blush-anim-cl: He has become one of my favorite artists/people.

I just hope that you'll accept me as a sort of new fan, I blame not knowing about him on my age and the fact that I'd never heard of him besides dance class.

This whole introduction has been a little long, and rather awkward haha, but I love meeting new people, so hello again, and thank you!

Welcome Taylor! my name is devin! nice to meet you! hope you like MFC!

im sorry to hear you missed his last NA tour, but he will come around again, then you must seee him!!! :D

Archived