But these new ones are not plunging, that's what I mean. Everyone is wearing them. The one Mika had on was pretty everyday clothes kind of thing.

Like this dude. :naughty:

ba43bb9a8.jpeg

Just those plunging ones from the 70s. That's what I always think of. But yeah the Fruit of the Loom ones are fine. :thumb_yello:

I find these to be potentially sexy...given if the guy wearing it keeps it simple and knows how to carry himself it can be a sexy look...But not a big fan when a guy wears one and then over does it with a man-bag etc. :naughty::aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find these to be potentially sexy...given if the guy wearing it keeps it simple and knows how to carry himself it can be a sexy look...But not a big fan when a guy wears one and then over does it with a man-bag etc. :naughty::aah:

Yeah that works because it's loose. Not the tight cheesy 70s look with the gold chains and tons of furry chest hair. :teehee:

Okay' date=' finally found the Mika pic.

[img']http://xinez.com/nagoya.jpg[/img]

That's so funny seeing my photo with a link to a site that isn't mine:teehee:

Cuz it's a great pic:mf_lustslow: I have it saved on my computer too!!

When he came out in that I was like "I want that t-shirt!":biggrin2:

I hadn't realized till recently, but it's the same t-shirt he was wearng on El Hormiguero, isn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCJXrlLqEjQ&feature=related

*starts to analyse*

At first I wasn't sure because of the odd looking neck and the white t-shirt has a plunging neckline:naughty: Or mybe it's just the dog, who's sitting on his shirt so that seems like a neckline.

BUT: The arm (the shape) looks pretty much like Mika. And the most important thing is the back of the hand and the hairs on the rest of the arm. Looks really Mika-ish:teehee:

same deduction here:mf_rosetinted:

were not obsessed:mf_rosetinted:

don´t get surprise laura... we all know mika stalks us... here we are the proof....

so,racinghorse83... be careful.... mika stalks you... and your aunt...:mf_rosetinted:

I know he stalks us, but stalking her aunt is a bit too much. :roftl:

That's so funny seeing my photo with a link to a site that isn't mine:teehee:

Sorry I had to resize it. The file in the original link was huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. :shocked:

I hadn't realized till recently, but it's the same t-shirt he was wearng on El Hormiguero, isn't it?

Yes I just spotted it in someone's sig last night after I trawled high and low for the Nagoya pic. :naughty:

Sorry I had to resize it. The file in the original link was huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. :shocked:

Yes I just spotted it in someone's sig last night after I trawled high and low for the Nagoya pic. :naughty:

and i also have a pic (only God knows where it is) where martin is wearing that shirt....:teehee:

@mikasounds V fest was ace. Managed to stay in my flat for 3 nights in a row, for the first time in 10 months!

3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

@mikasounds Making my way to Edinburgh Fringe for a gig tonight at the picture house. Never been to fringe before.

7 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

:biggrin2:

mikasounds

I was staying at the warsawa hotel. got into a terrible argument with a call girl who was working in the room next door.

less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone

Nearly got myself thrown out of the hotel.

less than 10 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone

Archived