:lmfao: thank you very much! I spent last 10 minutes trying to figure out what on earth "your is dine" means. :teehee: Even meant to ask in English teaching thread.:naughty:

:lmfao: so I wasn't the only one!!!! :lol3:

But as soon as I wondered what that meant, I knew the meaning was explained in this thread! :wink2:

Thanks! :flowers2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes, i thought "The Your is dine" was some english expression...

dont mock me:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

:lmfao: I'll mock you: aren't you an english speaker??? :lol3: you should know what he meant saying that!!! :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao::huglove:

yes, i thought "The Your is dine" was some english expression...

dont mock me:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Baaaad, bad fan!

I understood what he meant at once!

But maybe because I own an iPod touch, and spent a lot of time fighting with this stupid thing that checks spelling :sneaky2::naughty: Sometimes it even changes the word that I wanted to write into a word that iPod wants. :boxed:

• 2 weeks later...
He's filming a naked vlog

he said he has no time for blogs or vlogs because he has to write the xl repubblica column. :mf_rosetinted::sad:

i guess he needs some time away from it all, i don't really expect any news/tweets from him this month. :dunno:

he said he has no time for blogs or vlogs because he has to write the xl repubblica column. :mf_rosetinted::sad:

i guess he needs some time away from it all, i don't really expect any news/tweets from him this month. :dunno:

When I sit with my laptop and write something boring, my hands automatically open bookmarks with Twitter and pages like that. Or he is not bored with his article? :naughty:

Anyway, if he has a rest in Italy, holding his laptop in the half of paps pics, we still have a hope :mf_rosetinted:

Archived