• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

of course mfcers can find always a guilty for mika´s faults....:mf_rosetinted:

if he doesn´t come to a m&g "oh,john didn´t let him come"

if he forgets the lyrics "oh,it was david,or jimmy,who messed the notes up and made mika lose the rhym"

if he lies at interviews "oh,it was the interviewer,he/she was asking stupid question,and the poor man was bored"

if he spells like my son (who is 3y.o.) "oh,it´s not his fault,it´s his iphone,who can´t spell"

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

of course,of course.... da man is perfect.....:mf_rosetinted:

of course mfcers can find always a guilty for mika´s faults....:mf_rosetinted:

if he doesn´t come to a m&g "oh,john didn´t let him come"

if he forgets the lyrics "oh,it was david,or jimmy,who messed the notes up and made mika lose the rhym"

if he lies at interviews "oh,it was the interviewer,he/she was asking stupid question,and the poor man was bored"

if he spells like my son (who is 3y.o.) "oh,it´s not his fault,it´s his iphone,who can´t spell"

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

of course,of course.... da man is perfect.....:mf_rosetinted:

Of course Basicamenteyo... of course :mf_rosetinted:

I'm curious that what happened with mika and a call girl:biggrin2:

me toooooo:aah:

i asked him but OF COURSE that he´ll not answer me :teehee::teehee: wth happened with the call girl??:shocked: or he is just inventing that things again?

ohh im soo naive :teehee:

me toooooo:aah:

i asked him but OF COURSE that he´ll not answer me :teehee::teehee: wth happened with the call girl??:shocked: or he is just inventing that things again?

ohh im soo naive :teehee:

naiveness is a good thing...

I doubt every single word of his talks nowadays though ... :mf_rosetinted:

I swear Milan is not near the sea. :blink:

At least I've never seen it so far. :mf_rosetinted:

*goes upstairs and looks out of the window*

indeed! :shocked: as far as I know Milan is not near the sea :mf_rosetinted:

yes I doubt every single word of his talks nowadays :teehee:

I swear Milan is not near the sea. :blink:

At least I've never seen it so far. :mf_rosetinted:

*goes upstairs and looks out of the window*

:shocked:

Perhaps he'll call you and pay you a visit!

Check if your telefone in working!

Clean the house!

Bake a cake!

Are you sure your piano is tuned?

:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

Perhaps he'll call you and pay you a visit!

Check if your telefone in working!

Clean the house!

Bake a cake!

Are you sure your piano is tuned?

:mf_rosetinted:

The house is ok and the lawn has just been cut. I'm a mess but the piano is perfect as usual! :freak:

The house is ok and the lawn has just been cut. I'm a mess but the piano is perfect as usual! :freak:

Perhaps you could paint a mural of the seaside on the wall of your house. Just so he's not disappointed! :teehee:

Perhaps you could paint a mural of the seaside on the wall of your house. Just so he's not disappointed! :teehee:

Impossible. They must be white. Rules tsk tsk! :sneaky2:

He can always go to Idroscalo. :roftl: It's not exactly Hawaii :naughty:, and the mosquitoes are as big as cows, but he can swim there. :biggrin2:

He can always go to Idroscalo. :roftl: It's not exactly Hawaii :naughty:, and the mosquitoes are as big as cows, but he can swim there. :biggrin2:

No mosquitoes pls! Mind his eyes!

Can he swim, anyway? I thought I read somewhere he can't, but then again, it's Mika...:mf_rosetinted:

that is SO FUNNY:roftl::roftl:

In my opinion - well of course it's my opinion :boxed:- he sounds so relaxed in the last tweets and I think he'll tweet more in the future - not like more tweets but what he tweets will be more interesting. :thumb_yello:

:lmfao: thank you very much! I spent last 10 minutes trying to figure out what on earth "your is dine" means. :teehee: Even meant to ask in English teaching thread.:naughty:

Haha. Me too!! I was staring at the tweet for ages trying to figure out what on earth he was talking about! :roftl: And behold the answer is here.

Iirc he can swim but he doesn't like to be in the water because of the fish he's hating :biggrin2:

He shouldn't worry about that. As we all know, there's almost no fish in the Mediterranean sea anymore only plastic bags swimming around....lika Mika..... :boxed::teehee:

Archived