MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's about 5 1/2, 6 hours for me from Essex, you're at LEAST another four, probably five hours.

Put that foot down Freddie!

Though watch it on the motorways down south, full of fekking speed cameras and vans on bridges who like to take pictures of a certain someone when she's doing 90mph on the M4 in her little KA. :sneaky2:

Really , I could be America quicker :roftl:

We will make it a party on the way down , blast some tunes , eat some pork pies and drinkies , no not drinkies , drinkies banned .. wait for drinkies :aah:

It's about 5 1/2, 6 hours for me from Essex, you're at LEAST another four, probably five hours.

Put that foot down Freddie!

Though watch it on the motorways down south, full of fekking speed cameras and vans on bridges who like to take pictures of a certain someone when she's doing 90mph on the M4 in her little KA. :sneaky2:

Lets not make a habit of getting speeding tickets on Mika trips - I got done driving from Leeds to Glasgow in Vicky's car :shocked:

oh well

if a certain popstar could, who am i not to? :teehee:

no seriously, i cannot. i'll be stuck (with crotches) at my pc waiting for reports! :biggrin2:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. That's a real shame.

Really , I could be America quicker :roftl:

We will make it a party on the way down , blast some tunes , eat some pork pies and drinkies , no not drinkies , drinkies banned .. wait for drinkies :aah:

Well if your car was an A380 then you could be there in no time at all. :naughty:

Tunes are the way forward fo sho. Tunes kept me going on the way back from Glasgow.

WHO'S GONNA HOLD MY CRISPS? VIVVVVVVVVVV.

What about a nice pub dinner...followed by drinkies :teehee:

Graet paln :thumb_yello:

Great news! wil be looking forward to man drinks :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

Crotches!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

The mind boggles...........

I was diplomaticaly ignoring that :roftl:

Lets not make a habit of getting speeding tickets on Mika trips - I got done driving from Leeds to Glasgow in Vicky's car :shocked:

Really? Bloody hell, glad I stayed *vaguely* in the limit on that trip.

I'm still in my two years probation so I can't afford to get done again or I lose my licence...it's up in April though. No more paranoia! :aah:

Hey, this thread has come a long way since Mikafish made the first post and said surely she couldn't be the only attending. We're well over 20 now and still counting.

Come on everyone who's tempted..............do it!

Yessssss this is gonna be so good. There's such a GREAT bunch of people going, and it's in a lovely location. This might be the best gig EVER, even if Mika forgets all the words to his songs and gets knocked out by the giant big girl shoe, we'll still have a blast, I know it.

Hey, this thread has come a long way since Mikafish made the first post and said surely she couldn't be the only attending. We're well over 20 now and still counting.

Come on everyone who's tempted..............do it!

I'm hoping to make another two :thumb_yello::naughty:

Really? Bloody hell, glad I stayed *vaguely* in the limit on that trip.

I'm still in my two years probation so I can't afford to get done again or I lose my licence...it's up in April though. No more paranoia! :aah:

Nearly there then - well done. I know I was paranoid when my kids were in their probation - not that either of them have even been done - unlike their mother :mf_rosetinted:

Archived