MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nearly there then - well done. I know I was paranoid when my kids were in their probation - not that either of them have even been done - unlike their mother :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, one more month and I can breathe a sigh of relief. My Dad drives all day long and he has a clean licence (and drives faster than the rest of us) which he was really smug about, then I got home for the Hammersmith gigs and he asked me how fast I went when I got done, I told him and he came over and high fived me. He got done at 90 too!

Like father like daughter. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, it's all inbreeding and worried looking sheep round here!:wink2:

So it IS true then :naughty::roftl:

Yeah, one more month and I can breathe a sigh of relief. My Dad drives all day long and he has a clean licence (and drives faster than the rest of us) which he was really smug about, then I got home for the Hammersmith gigs and he asked me how fast I went when I got done, I told him and he came over and high fived me. He got done at 90 too!

Like father like daughter. :mf_rosetinted:

Watch it - you will be being told off for irresponsible posting - there are mods about you know :naughty:

Are we doing drinkies and meet up on the Sataday night? :biggrin2:

What about a nice pub dinner...followed by drinkies :teehee:

We will make it a party on the way down , blast some tunes , eat some pork pies and drinkies , no not drinkies , drinkies banned .. wait for drinkies :aah:

Yes drinkies , drinkies good :biggrin2:

Great news! wil be looking forward to man drinks

Lets not make a habit of getting speeding tickets on Mika trips - I got done driving from Leeds to Glasgow in Vicky's car :shocked:

crotches and stiffies wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:roftl::thumb_yello:

Excellent! Will you both be sleeping with Freddie then?:wink2:

So this is what happens when i go to put the kids to bed!!

You all go bonkers!!

I've already got 3 sleeping partners thanks, most of them i've slept with before tho!

:teehee:

Man drinks and food on Saturday ...yes please!:biggrin2:

Kath's dumped me this time:aah:

Kath i see you have my piccy loaded!!!!

i love looking at you and Mika looking at me!:blush-anim-cl:

PARTY ON EDEN!!!!!!!!

Ohhhh it was so warm today , tulips coming out .. nice .. ohh liverpool is winning

Anyone like noodles yum .. tasty

Liverpool :thumb_yello:

Tulips :mf_lustslow:

Noodles :biggrin2:

hmmmmmmm. It's a fair cop, but I did share him with you on the second night!:naughty:

Yeah right. Lets shut Kath in the lounge and ignore her in her hour of need whilst we take the beds :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

I read on the website that they can, but have to be in the family/disabled area.

I hope not she wants to be at the front loved MIka when i took her to Sheffield

she was a big JLS fan but MIKA has become no1. she looks older with her long legs up to her arse:roftl::roftl:

Kath i see you have my piccy loaded!!!!

i love looking at you and Mika looking at me!:blush-anim-cl:

PARTY ON EDEN!!!!!!!!

Well, I know that you like me looking at you Vicky - sorry that Mika got in there to spoil the pic :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Watch it - you will be being told off for irresponsible posting - there are mods about you know :naughty:

Er, yes, don't speed kids, and don't buy drugs.

Become a popstar and they give you them for free!

So this is what happens when i go to put the kids to bed!!

You all go bonkers!!

Yep! Bonkers, mad, off our heads, but I'll tell you a little secret.

All the best people are! :teehee:

[quote=kath;2864292

Yeah right. Lets shut Kath in the lounge and ignore her in her hour of need whilst we take the beds :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

You needed to shout woman! I'm an oldling, remember. A gentle whimper isn't going to wake me when I'm dead to the world!

(even so, I'll probably feel guilty for the rest of my life that I didn't notice you dying next door)

You needed to shout woman! I'm an oldling, remember. A gentle whimper isn't going to wake me when I'm dead to the world!

(even so, I'll probably feel guilty for the rest of my life that I didn't notice you dying next door)

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I was most comfy .. I actually did hear some distant noise but was so tired and comfy I wasnt sure

Next time Ill be there , ready :biggrin2:

That was one amazing time , such fond memories of Tornino :wub2:

Er, yes, don't speed kids, and don't buy drugs.

Become a popstar and they give you them for free!

Yep! Bonkers, mad, off our heads, but I'll tell you a little secret.

All the best people are! :teehee:

:naughty::thumb_yello:

He just HAS to be the centre of attention!

Yeah, we should have asked him to take a pic of us!

We were in a block of flats in the middle of the night - how could I scream :naughty::roftl:

I hope not she wants to be at the front loved MIka when i took her to Sheffield

she was a big JLS fan but MIKA has become no1. she looks older with her long legs up to her arse:roftl::roftl:

I'd ring the venue and ask them if I was you. If she's tall enough they probably wouldn't mind her going at the front. I guess that they just don't want to risk kids getting squashed. Tell them she's tough! I've had my daughter front row at 2 Mika gigs and she's a very small 9 year old. I think that Mika will attract a different crowd from their usual audience, which will help your case.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I was most comfy .. I actually did hear some distant noise but was so tired and comfy I wasnt sure

Next time Ill be there , ready :biggrin2:

That was one amazing time , such fond memories of Tornino :wub2:

It was a brilliant time wasn't it.

God, I have SO many happy memories of brilliant gigs.

And we are going to add another :thumb_yello:

Point taken. Freddie and I will both be ready the next time that you nearly kill yourself due to dehydration, promise!:naughty:

I would like to say that I have learnt my lesson but I haven't actually! The desire to be at the front and therefore the inability to drink so that I don't need the loo is STILL too much for me :naughty:

Archived