MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

I've done my share of exams, more exams than the rest of my year did, but now I'm at uni and I'm in the contemporary arts sector, I don't have to do exams because creativity doesn't run on tap.

Actually it's my first weekend home for the summer. I'll get home on the Friday, start packing my bags, sorting out the car, etc, and then my Mum will be like 'You coming over to Nan's on Sunday?' then I'll say 'Er, no, I'm going to Cornwall tomorrow, see ya!' :roftl:

lol fair enough :teehee:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear! Craig is onna get the shock of his life on this weekend!

Lol, I warned the guy at Sedgemoor that he'd have more MFCers booking that weekend! He said he wasn't a Mika fan, told him he would be by the time we finished with him! Lol! He was so lovely! We got into a convo about how some annoying people act at gigs, spent 20 mins on the phone to him whist i was at work! hehehe

Is the other B&B somewhere he reccommended, he said that if he got booked up he'd try to reccommend places nearby for people.

For travel to and from Eden on the day I'll have 2 spaces in my car so it seems that between the lot of us we'll get everyone back again!

Loving the flowers idea, we should totally all do that! The Eden theme being flowers would so very apt.

Yeah, he recommended Cherry Eden so I gave them a ring and got booked up!

And I thought we could wear flowers in our hair for the gig, Silver. Nothing major major, though if you do want to go all out and come dressed as a flower, then be my guest, haha.

Trying not to think about how much it's going to cost me in petrol..or th 6.5 hour drive it will take to get there! :teehee:

:no: Just think of the guy with curly hair you will be seeing ... and it's all good :teehee:

:no: Just think of the guy with curly hair you will be seeing ... and it's all good :teehee:

Ah it's not too bad, I'll have Craig with me and I'm driving down the week before the gig for our holiday so it's worth it for both of us...but then again I'd be doing it anyway so...:aah:

Really glad Fred and Viv are coming to this now :yay::boing:

Gonna be fantastic :aah:

yeeey its gonna be FUUUUN flower power people :thumb_yello:

Trying not to think about how much it's going to cost me in petrol..or th 6.5 hour drive it will take to get there! :teehee:

Its gonna take Freddie over 10 hours :blink: he's picking me up on the way past so the fuel cost will at least be halved, probs around £80 mark give or take a few quid lol.

I shall be Freddies official large crisp bag holder/feeder (see Jazzy for details lol).

yeeey its gonna be FUUUUN flower power people :thumb_yello:

Its gonna take Freddie over 10 hours :blink: he's picking me up on the way past so the fuel cost will at least be halved, probs around £80 mark give or take a few quid lol.

I shall be Freddies official large crisp bag holder/feeder (see Jazzy for details lol).

Shaddap! You're giving me doritos cravings!

Shaddap! You're giving me doritos cravings!

lol awww so I DO have a purpose in life after all lol. :naughty:

BTW Freddie probs has a spare place in his bed/room for another if anyone wants to PM him about it (doesnt have to be phitt hot and female but it helps lol) :teehee:

lol awww so I DO have a purpose in life after all lol. :naughty:

BTW Freddie probs has a spare place in his bed/room for another if anyone wants to PM him about it (doesnt have to be phitt hot and female but it helps lol) :teehee:

Hahah maybe Bridget from Erik's band will decide to come along. :aah:

Ooh ... you've just reminded me ... downloaded off of Itunes now :thumb_yello:

Listen to Wanna Be Loved, The First Time and The Bitter End. To be honest they're all good, but those I my three faves that we didn't hear live. :biggrin2:

Archived