MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They require the first night's payment as deposit so sadly I. An't afford to book my own room and the nursary, anyone able to?

Yes i could book nursary room, who wants a bed??

Laurel? Jazzy? Rose??? anyone? If i get some names i can rent beds out!!:naughty:

Your in box was full MF but i'm happy to book a room at either ....just tell me where you think besT!:biggrin2:

Whoops!

I'm thinking Sedgemoor as we have a reccomendation for it. And it seems to be close to travel links. Rose, thoughts?

Laurel? Jazzy? Rose??? anyone? If i get some names i can rent beds out!!:naughty:

Sounds fabby ... I sound like Fred :aah: I'm excited ... never been to Cornwall :boing:

Whoops!

I'm thinking Sedgemoor as we have a reccomendation for it. And it seems to be close to travel links. Rose, thoughts?

Sedgemoor sound sgood, 15 mins from Eden, and buses run to and from there from St Austell for the day, so sounds good to me:thumb_yello:

It's the getting to and from Eden from wherever you stay that looks to be the problem. Bearing in mind that we are unlikely to be returning early on Sunday night :wink2:.

There are buses running to and from there according to the site. I would think they would have them running quite late for the show, like most festivals do.

[QUOTE=Laurel;2860763]Sounds fabby ... I sound like Fred :aah: I'm excited ... never been to Cornwall :boing:

yipeeee!!

We are freeeeeeeee:teehee:

Would there be room for me if you decide to go for Sedgemoor? :puppy_eyes:

Yes sure!

I've enquired about the nursery room:thumb_yello:

things taking shape:wink2:

I've booked the Butler's room (the double) for Sat and Sun.

Guy was so nice on the phone, ended up chatting to him for 20 mins (which got me a few lances from my boss! Lol!). Think we'll get a very warm welcome there :thumb_yello:

I've booked the Butler's room (the double) for Sat and Sun.

Guy was so nice on the phone, ended up chatting to him for 20 mins (which got me a few lances from my boss! Lol!). Think we'll get a very warm welcome there :thumb_yello:

Hello!

I've just spoken to him too and he's lovely!!

I've now booked the nursey room for the saturday and sunday so let me know who wants a bed! it's working out at £25pppn

He was very sweet and asked about Mika fans!:teehee:

I think we can book the whole place out if we want as no other rooms booked so far!

He also suggested booking a mini bus or so back at night if needed and can help with all this.... yes we'll get a great welcome here!

He also said if it gets booked he'll suggest 2 or 3 places nearby so we can be in easy distance from eachother:thumb_yello:

yipeeee!:wub2:

Best get on with work now!:teehee:

YES YES YES.

How long you staying for? I'm going down on the Saturday and coming back on the Monday.

Hello!

I've just spoken to him too and he's lovely!!

I've now booked the nursey room for the saturday and sunday so let me know who wants a bed! it's working out at £25pppn

He was very sweet and asked about Mika fans!:teehee:

I think we can book the whole place out if we want as no other rooms booked so far!

He also suggested booking a mini bus or so back at night if needed and can help with all this.... yes we'll get a great welcome here!

He also said if it gets booked he'll suggest 2 or 3 places nearby so we can be in easy distance from eachother:thumb_yello:

yipeeee!:wub2:

Best get on with work now!:teehee:

Yes please!

I'm in:thumb_yello:

I'll be spending most of Saturday with my friend, but be there later in the evening, and staying Sunday night too.

Would really love to go to Eden sessions, but just priced up the train

130 quid !!!!!!!yikes

http://www.nationalexpress.com/bp/b3.cfm?id=219813100

That's London to St Austell, Saturday departing at 11am arriving at 17.50pm, and leaving Monday at 10.35am arriving back at 18.00pm.

Cheap at half the price :thumb_yello:

I really wanted to come, except there was one issue. I am doing a performance of alice in wonderland on the same day!!! Argh!!! I am the cheshire cat so i cant give the performance up! but there will be plenty more chances! Jack Johnson is playing the day before aswell i think

I really wanted to come, except there was one issue. I am doing a performance of alice in wonderland on the same day!!! Argh!!! I am the cheshire cat so i cant give the performance up! but there will be plenty more chances! Jack Johnson is playing the day before aswell i think

Small world, I'm dressing as the Cheshire Cat in Dammy!:naughty:

Yes Jack is indeed playing the day before, Calvin Harris the week after and Paulo Nutini the week after that!

http://www.nationalexpress.com/bp/b3.cfm?id=219813100

That's London to St Austell, Saturday departing at 11am arriving at 17.50pm, and leaving Monday at 10.35am arriving back at 18.00pm.

Cheap at half the price :thumb_yello:

Mmmm worth thinking about but have to get to london. checked from sheffield return journey 13 hours no way

Mmmm worth thinking about but have to get to london. checked from sheffield return journey 13 hours no way

The Advance train tickets - which are really cheap - won't be released for another week I think (they are available 12 weeks in advance of the date) - so check the prices again then

Actually, shall I just go ahead and book the last room? I'm sure there'll be people needing places to sleep. We can take it over for the weekend!

Book room! I will need a space, Laurel too I think.

Archived