MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

Book room! I will need a space, Laurel too I think.

Yeah, Vicky will have three spares in her room, and the other room's a twin so there's only one bed that needs filling, if I've got my maths right. I'm trying to convince my friend Kevin that he needs to come down for it. GAH this is gonna be so fun!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, Vicky will have three spares in her room, and the other room's a twin so there's only one bed that needs filling, if I've got my maths right. I'm trying to convince my friend Kevin that he needs to come down for it. GAH this is gonna be so fun!

Have you booked it for Saturday and Sunday? Do you need any money now?

Have you booked it for Saturday and Sunday? Do you need any money now?

I'm phoning him back in a minute cos he was having his tea when I rang.

I'm happy to sort out any money when we get there, cos these things often change right up until the last minute, so it's easier to do it when everyone's there.

EDIT: Yes it will be for Saturday and Sunday.

Actually, shall I just go ahead and book the last room? I'm sure there'll be people needing places to sleep. We can take it over for the weekend!

Yes, Kath, Silver and Nectar will need beds too!

The Advance train tickets - which are really cheap - won't be released for another week I think (they are available 12 weeks in advance of the date) - so check the prices again then

thankx silver i forgot about that, should have known with booking all those trains to london xx:roftl:

Well Sedgemoor was fully booked but I got a double at Cherry Eden House. They've got one more but it'll probably go really fast so if any of you guys wanna book it then the number is 0172668466.

Weird Cornish phone numbers have a digit less, which greatly confused me. :aah:

Yes i could book nursary room, who wants a bed??

Laurel? Jazzy? Rose??? anyone? If i get some names i can rent beds out!!:naughty:

Tart :mf_rosetinted:

Actually, shall I just go ahead and book the last room? I'm sure there'll be people needing places to sleep. We can take it over for the weekend!

Sorry - it was me that booked the last room at the Sedgemore :mf_rosetinted: Please forgive me :huglove:

Sorry - it was me that booked the last room at the Sedgemore :mf_rosetinted: Please forgive me :huglove:

:shocked: How very rude of you! :teehee:

We should just take over the town. The bloke at Sedgemoor said 'is it for Mika?' when I told him the dates and I LOL'd.

:shocked:How very rude of you! :teehee:

We should just take over the town. The bloke at Sedgemoor said 'is it for Mika?' when I told him the dates and I LOL'd.

I know :naughty:

Yes, he asked me if I was 'with the Mika contingent' He then said something about playing his own music at breakfast time and I told him he wouldn't stand a chance:roftl:

Yes, he asked me if I was 'with the Mika contingent' He then said something about playing his own music at breakfast time and I told him he wouldn't stand a chance:roftl:

Yeah, everyone'd just sing over it. :roftl: WE ARE YOUNG. WE ARE STRONG. WE'RE NOT LOOKING FOR WHERE WE BELONG.

GAH I'm really excited about this. It's gonna be a great gig. And in the summer too!

I think we should wear flowers in our hair, cos we're way cool.

Dave and I will be hiring a car so will have some space. However, I know for a fact that Dave will want to leave straight after the concert - well, as much as is possible at these events - it takes about twenty hours to get out of the car park usually doesn't it :naughty:

However, he was very unimpressed that I insisted waiting afterwards at the only other Mika gig that I have manged to drag him to :naughty:

Yeah, everyone'd just sing over it. :roftl: WE ARE YOUNG. WE ARE STRONG. WE'RE NOT LOOKING FOR WHERE WE BELONG.

GAH I'm really excited about this. It's gonna be a great gig. And in the summer too!

Yeah - should be fabby :wub2::mf_lustslow:

Well you can either go straight away and try to beat the queues, or you can wait for them to disappear...and while you're waiting for the queue to go you might as well wait for a certain gorgeous guy... :aah:

Actually when I went to see Green Day at the O2 me and my brother hung around in a mexican pub and had a drink for half an hour, then we got out and there was nobody about.

I'm gonna have my car with me but I think I'll check out the bus service as well.

God, I've got Vienna, Milan and Amsterdam before this, and yet I'm getting all fangurly over this one! Jeeeeeesus!

Hello!

I've just spoken to him too and he's lovely!!

I've now booked the nursey room for the saturday and sunday so let me know who wants a bed! it's working out at £25pppn

He was very sweet and asked about Mika fans!:teehee:

I think we can book the whole place out if we want as no other rooms booked so far!

He also suggested booking a mini bus or so back at night if needed and can help with all this.... yes we'll get a great welcome here!

He also said if it gets booked he'll suggest 2 or 3 places nearby so we can be in easy distance from eachother:thumb_yello:

yipeeee!:wub2:

Best get on with work now!:teehee:

Do I have a room here or do I need to book somewhere else ... I'm a tad confused if all the beds are taken already :aah: I've had a hard day at work ... I'm fecking knackered so my brain is not functioning :lmfao:

I need Saturday and Sunday too ... will probably National Express like Rose ... it's cheap :teehee:

Well you can either go straight away and try to beat the queues, or you can wait for them to disappear...and while you're waiting for the queue to go you might as well wait for a certain gorgeous guy... :aah:

Actually when I went to see Green Day at the O2 me and my brother hung around in a mexican pub and had a drink for half an hour, then we got out and there was nobody about.

I'm gonna have my car with me but I think I'll check out the bus service as well.

God, I've got Vienna, Milan and Amsterdam before this, and yet I'm getting all fangurly over this one! Jeeeeeesus!

OWW I would have loved to have gone to Milan - it was definatetly on my wish list - as was Oslo tonight but they are both midweek :shocked:. I hope you enjoy them all - I am sure you will. I just have Nice and Eden - I am looking forward to both :biggrin2:

Do I have a room here or do I need to book somewhere else ... I'm a tad confused if all the beds are taken already :aah: I've had a hard day at work ... I'm fecking knackered so my brain is not functioning :lmfao:

I need Saturday and Sunday too ... will probably National Express like Rose ... it's cheap :teehee:

I think Vicky has you down for a bed Laurel :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

OWW I would have loved to have gone to Milan - it was definatetly on my wish list - as was Oslo tonight but they are both midweek :shocked:. I hope you enjoy them all - I am sure you will. I just have Nice and Eden - I am looking forward to both :biggrin2:

I had a load of clubcard vouchers so Milan got booked up and paid for with those, hahaha. LOVE airmiles...then about a week later Freddie convinced me to go to Dammy. Psssht. Forcing me to spend my money!!!

I have a feeling this Eden one's gonna have a really lovely atmosphere. Lovelier than most other gigs I think. Anyone know what the capacity is for it?

I had a load of clubcard vouchers so Milan got booked up and paid for with those, hahaha. LOVE airmiles...then about a week later Freddie convinced me to go to Dammy. Psssht. Forcing me to spend my money!!!

I have a feeling this Eden one's gonna have a really lovely atmosphere. Lovelier than most other gigs I think. Anyone know what the capacity is for it?

Yes - I would LOVE to go to Dammy but I am working :aah:

Yes, I am sure you are right. Some gigs are just special and I hope this one will be. Should be great. Nope - no idea of the capacity - looks quite large though.

Need a quick break from twitter, getting a bit disturbed on there:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I love Cornwall, and it's great my friend only lives about 15 miles from there, so get to her early Saturday and spend the day, then hook up with you guys in the evening.

I'll be driving down Laurel, so have a spare place in van to get to Eden if anyone wants it.

Jazzys right Kath, you have the perfect excuse to hang back, and I'll bet even after meeting Mika after, Dave will probably only moved about 10 foot:naughty:

Yes - I would LOVE to go to Dammy but I am working :aah:

Yes, I am sure you are right. Some gigs are just special and I hope this one will be. Should be great. Nope - no idea of the capacity - looks quite large though.

It well winds me up how real life is totally inconvenient when it comes to chasing popstars across the globe. Psssht. :teehee:

It seems it's a 6000 capacity, which isn't TOO massive, though there won't be any balconies etc so it'll be 6000 on the ground, but still. This is gonna be a special one for sure.

YES YES YES.

How long you staying for? I'm going down on the Saturday and coming back on the Monday.

Yes, me too!

You have a bed .......oh maybe you don't need it now ...i'll read on!

Yes please!

I'm in:thumb_yello:

I'll be spending most of Saturday with my friend, but be there later in the evening, and staying Sunday night too.

Another bed booked for pingu!

ok ........ wait now ......

Book room! I will need a space, Laurel too I think.

you have a bed with me!:sneaky2:

Tart :mf_rosetinted:

too right!

wonder who has the other rooms then?!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!

I hope he'll do that number!!!!

Do I have a room here or do I need to book somewhere else ... I'm a tad confused if all the beds are taken already I've had a hard day at work ... I'm fecking knackered so my brain is not functioning

You have a bed in my room!!!

I think Vicky has you down for a bed Laurel :thumb_yello:

phew!!!!

wow this is confusing!!!

I have a room for saturday and sunday night and have offers for sleeping partners from Laurel

Rose

Silver

and Jazzy!

Jazzy i now see you have a room somewehere else?

OK so i can confrim Rose, Laurel and silver all in my room!!!

Is that all silver, rose and laurel for the both nights?

god i've never slpet around so much in years!!!!:teehee:

please confirm partners!

yahoooo!!!

Need a quick break from twitter, getting a bit disturbed on there:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I love Cornwall, and it's great my friend only lives about 15 miles from there, so get to her early Saturday and spend the day, then hook up with you guys in the evening.

I'll be driving down Laurel, so have a spare place in van to get to Eden if anyone wants it.

Jazzys right Kath, you have the perfect excuse to hang back, and I'll bet even after meeting Mika after, Dave will probably only moved about 10 foot:naughty:

Hi Rose - yep, should be a great weekend all in all:thumb_yello:

Yeah I know - getting out of these places is an absolute nightmare isn't it :shocked:

Archived