Mika for Coca-Cola: The Happiness Bottle

Droopsy

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you're lucky cause you live in France.... no?! :biggrin2:

it's true that we French fans are always nurtured by Mika :wub2: he keeps making surprises for us :teehee:

well....you could hire a van, fill it with mika coke bottles..and take them to milan! :fisch:

you thought wrong :mf_rosetinted: you can buy it from nice's Monoprix once you come here for the gig :aah:

I am surprised to Mika, I am surprised to His skill to find use to His talents.He has opened for me from the new party. Though I always knew He is the kind human. Moreover, he makes a donation by that way that I considered acceptable to him.I do not know why, but I perceive a usual distribution of money for charity as lordly gesture. It is not. Mika does this brightly but without fanfares.

Love Him:wub2:

I do not know whether I express myself clearly:teehee:

it's true that we French fans are always nurtured by Mika :wub2: he keeps making surprises for us :teehee:

you thought wrong :mf_rosetinted: you can buy it from nice's Monoprix once you come here for the gig :aah:

seriously, this is a good hint! thanks!

but...will they be there in april? still available in shops? i bet they will be sold out!:sneaky2:

I am surprised to Mika, I am surprised to His skill to find use to His talents.He has opened for me from the new party. Though I always knew He is the kind human. Moreover, he makes a donation by that way that I considered acceptable to him.I do not know why, but I perceive a usual distribution of money for charity as lordly gesture. It is not. Mika does this brightly but without fanfares.

Love Him:wub2:

I do not know whether I express myself clearly:teehee:

Yes, you do, I can understand you very well! And I agree with you!

Archived