Mika for Coca-Cola: The Happiness Bottle

Droopsy

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I AM the man for that job :aah::naughty:

Pleasee pleaseeeeee pleaseeee bring bottles and in return you can have a drink or 10 for my birthdayyyyyy :wub2:

I'll get you some portuguese ginginha, have you drank it yet?

Me and Mary luuurves it, i can't drink much thouch, but u can...and it's your bday...

You'll love it, kindof brandy made with kindof cherries...you'll kinda like it...and after a bottle you'll kinda drop dead on the floor...:lmfao:

I'll get you some portuguese ginginha, have you drank it yet?

Me and Mary luuurves it, i can't drink much thouch, but u can...and it's your bday...

You'll love it, kindof brandy made with kindof cherries...you'll kinda like it...and after a bottle you'll kinda drop dead on the floor...:lmfao:

That would be amazing! anything to get me totally rat arsed kinda works:roftl:

Please bring ... it sounds niceeeeee <drools> :wub2:

That would be amazing! anything to get me totally rat arsed kinda works:roftl:

Please bring ... it sounds niceeeeee <drools> :wub2:

I promise i will....:thumb_yello:

Hey, remembered now it tastes like Mon cherry chocs, do u know what it is? small red ones?

Not so sweet, thought, kinda sour like brandy...u'll like it i'm sure...:naughty:

Asun, find us a good rest for paella nearby the venue...:naughty:

I promise i will....:thumb_yello:

Hey, remembered now it tastes like Mon cherry chocs, do u know what it is? small red ones?

Not so sweet, thought, kinda sour like brandy...u'll like it i'm sure...:naughty:

Asun, find us a good rest for paella nearby the venue...:naughty:

Thank the lord Asun is the most placid person ever , after I neck a bottle of that stuff :roftl:

Paella .. I had that today actually with my Mum! we shared one! :wub2:

Happiness Bottle : la vision du bonheur partagée par Mika et Coca-Cola

La Happiness Bottle est une création exclusive de Mika pour Coca-Cola, disponible à partir de début mars

mikahappinessbottle2.jpg

http://www.capcampus.com/tendance-600/happiness-bottle-la-vision-du-bonheur-partagee-par-mika-et-coca-cola-a13951.htm?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Modeteudiant

---------------------

Translation:

The Happiness Bottle is an exclusive creation of Mika for Coca-Cola, available from early March.

Who other than Mika could illustrate the new club coke in happy colors for 2010? The club coke, the aluminum 25cl bottle of Coca-Cola, of which the design is created by an artist each year, became the Happiness Bottle thanks to Mika. Mika, created an amazing, colorful and def happy bottle with surprising graphics for Coca-Cola!

Joyful, exuberant and colorful, the Happiness Bottle is an exclusive creation of Mika for Coca-Cola, available from early March, with a target price of between € 1 and € 1.50 (MSRP) and available in the trendiest nightclubs of France.

In collaboration with his sister Yasmine, who has also designed the album art, he combined his universe with that of the brand, adding a few original drawings.

Surrealist elements, symbols of hope, references to freedom, a reminder of nature, that is the joyful mix of MIKA which makes us plunge into a psychedelic swirl and reflects his vision of happiness!

A COMMITMENT OF SOLIDARITY!

The Happiness Bottle is not only an artistic creation, it is a project of hope for all adolescents. Indeed, Mika has confirmed his wish to participate in this project and announced that the money would be transferred to a charitable cause.

"Adolescence can be a time full of doubts and challenges, this was the case for me. For this reason I want to help an organization dedicated to youth and the problems they are experiencing. "MIKA

Mika decided to support the program "Youth" conducted by the Foundation Hospital of Paris -- Hospitals in France. This program helps to create shelters and care for young people in distress. (http://www.fondationhopitaux.fr/prog.../Prog_Ados.php)

MIKA:

The HAPPINESS LIVE / SAVE THE DATE

To celebrate the launch of the Happiness Bottle, MIKA will give a private concert for Coca-Cola on April 15 in a venue in Paris. Which one is still a secret... Fans of MIKA can go to http://www.happiness-bottle.fr from March 5 and March 11 to play and try to win their seats for this exceptional event, a gold disc autographed by the artist , meetings with the artist ...

THE ALUMINUM BOTTLE

TREND OF THE COCA-COLA BOTTLE !

Find all the info from March 5, 2010 on http://www.happiness-bottle.fr

WOW!

Thanks Droopsy!

This is another amazing project that Mika has coming in the near future.

Kudos Mika!!

In comes a Coke-a-cola commercial..

Scenes of Mika singing/acting goofy/concert

"Hey guys! I like to refresh myself with some nice cola!"

Mika drinks Mika cola

Voiceover: Buy today and all money will go to *insert charity here*

:naughty: Lame, I know. :naughty:

But if I saw that I would :wub2:

XD I wish they sold this in the USA. And I hate soda/never had a coke before. :naughty:

I wonder if anyone in france would care to buy a whole bunch and mail them out to fans worldwide who want one :teehee: (of course the worldwide fans would pay..)

If I lived in France I'd be happy too, :cheerful_h4h:

But I don't, and I don't see any french people stepping up to the plate so it's a no-go for us, :naughty:

I'd pay you back :dunno:

XD I wish they sold this in the USA. And I hate soda/never had a coke before. :naughty:

Me too!!! I wouldn't drink, mostly because I also hate pop. Pretty much the only thing I drink is water. People think I'm weird!!!! I just say haha well at least I'm drinking healthy drinks... HA!

Me too!!! I wouldn't drink, mostly because I also hate pop. Pretty much the only thing I drink is water. People think I'm weird!!!! I just say haha well at least I'm drinking healthy drinks... HA!

Oh my gosh!! I'm not alone! I prefer water too, I don't like juice all that much either. :roftl:

Archived