28-02-2010 Hammersmith Apollo, London: Pre Show Chatter Thread

Droopsy

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shame- they seem to be kind of ok-ish, though nectar's pic of erik looks a bit distant for 3rd row

Hi Sosi :bye:

It looks distant because I am on the left & Eric stayed in the middle all the time !

Mika will come closer to me, I think (& hope) :thumb_yello:

Hi Sosi :bye:

It looks distant because I am on the left & Eric stayed in the middle all the time !

Mika will come closer to me, I think (& hope) :thumb_yello:

Yeah he always goes to the sides. People think centre is the best spot but in my experience, unless there is a catwalk in the centre, it's much better to be a bit to the side. Especially near the piano.

Enjoy! :yay:

He's taller too:thumb_yello: but more people will try to get in front of you for Mika

I don't think there is room tbh & They are probably better further back due to the slope of the floor. I will have a better view from the circle tomorrow night

I've always liked him, and quite a few people seem to be coming round

me too, ever since I saw him before teh Mika gigs started saying he was supporting Mika on tour and that mika's fans were great :thumb_yello::biggrin2: (I'm easily converted,) lol but I DO like his music too, not heard a song of his I dont like yet and he seems a nice guy too.

My 1st gig this tour was Sheffield and I as with Jazzy n she was tweeting on her phone the whole time he was on :sneaky2: I told her not to be so rude and give him a chance lol, the next gig was Manchester, she tweeted a bit less and by Leeds she loved his music and put her phone away lol :thumb_yello:by Newcastle she had bought his album and hung about near his bus to get a pic with him and tell him, he was dead chuffed she had got his album ahh.

I've always liked him, and quite a few people seem to be coming round

I checked his stuff out when I heard he was going to be Mika's support act and his single Hurtful is epic (although just released in the UK).

I pretty much loved him live, his songs were brilliant. I do need to get his album. I think he was/is a great warm up act for Mika. (:

Eric is pretty good and yeah seems a friendly guy too!

I've seen him more times than some of my fave bands now:teehee:

I especially like the female keyboard player .....:wink2:

yeah shes really cool, I really like Eriks songs though, really nice lyrics :thumb_yello:

My 1st gig this tour was Sheffield and I as with Jazzy n she was tweeting on her phone the whole time he was on :sneaky2: I told her not to be so rude and give him a chance lol, the next gig was Manchester, she tweeted a bit less and by Leeds she loved his music and put her phone away lol :thumb_yello:by Newcastle she had bought his album and hung about near his bus to get a pic with him and tell him, he was dead chuffed she had got his album ahh.

:naughty::roftl:funny

Yeah he always goes to the sides. People think centre is the best spot but in my experience, unless there is a catwalk in the centre, it's much better to be a bit to the side. Especially near the piano.

Enjoy! :yay:

Filling this away for next time Mika concert..

Archived