Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it seems that our enthousiasm was not appreciated ?

i sent 3 mails at this Greg, just after the song, as we had received the instruction .

I wrote that MIKA was a fantastic songwriter and Kick ass would be broadcasted on this radio.

Anyway , i live in France and 'll never know if Greg is OK!

Mika: if you tell to your fans to support you, you should warn your team BEFORE : we are mad don't you know?:roftl:

Mellody , don't hide in a hole , it was funny and in the aim to promote the song.:thumb_yello:

There's is no comparison between Kick Ass and Symmetry. At all. Whoever thinks they sound alike need their ears testing.

They probably have ... they can't actually hear at all :teehee:

Does anyone know if the radio version is online yet? I clearly missed everything that happened but I'm curious to hear the little changes that were made. :)

I'm gonna take people's advice and not read back but I'm also curious about the little changes (I hope to goodness it's nothing like the little rap suddenly showing up in the middle of Rain) and any feedback about the song from non MFCers (and about the movie for that matter- I've read the book now and I LOVE it)

Lord, that sounded so good hearing him, back on R1!

About time too!!!

yeah the rest of the stuff AFTER KA was poo I turned off.

Strange isn't it? I've often sat in the car so I can finish listening to some song on the radio, even though I have it at home and can play it any time I like! Or maybe I'm just mad :wink2:

I do that all the time, and sometimes I sit in the garage and listen twice :blush-anim-cl:

oh and dcdeb, :thumb_yello: I get it now thanks.

The link for the radio show this afternoon.

I went to the page linked on the front page of this thread but the only thing I can find is the 'Listen Now' link that's 180 mins long. Is that from today's show?

I'm gonna take people's advice and not read back but I'm also curious about the little changes (I hope to goodness it's nothing like the little rap suddenly showing up in the middle of Rain) and any feedback about the song from non MFCers (and about the movie for that matter- I've read the book now and I LOVE it)

From what I read I guess they cut out the intro and changed the ending so it ends suddenly. Go figure the morning where I sleep in really late had to be today. :naughty:

Also you mean the part in Rain where he sings, "I'm not angry. Don't know what to do. After all the years that I spent with you....?" I love that part of the song. :teehee:

I went to the page linked on the front page of this thread but the only thing I can find is the 'Listen Now' link that's 180 mins long. Is that from today's show?

From what I read I guess they cut out the intro and changed the ending so it ends suddenly. Go figure the morning where I sleep in really late had to be today. :naughty:

Also you mean the part in Rain where he sings, "I'm not angry. Don't know what to do. After all the years that I spent with you....?" I love that part of the song. :teehee:

That part makes me feel so.... awkward, :roftl:

have you see pictures of the "UK Film Premiere Outside Arrivals"?

they're two on getty image:

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/97947865/Getty-Images-Entertainment

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/97947706/Getty-Images-Entertainment

Oooh, he did fly back for the premiere!:shocked:

He looks great, love his hair like that!:blush-anim-cl:

i don't specially like his hear like that...

btw,thanks for the link rose,i'm waiting for this in france too ;)

Thank YOU, for the pics Fanny:wink2:

I do like it when he occasionally does it, makes him look dapper.