Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we outside of Britain able to access it?

Go to the R2 website, and in an hour, click on the listen now link at the top of the page, beside Jools picture, to listen:thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting pics peeps!:biggrin2:

I like the scarf loads but don't feel it's right for the entire look...don't like the shoes or the jeans on him. :boxed: Hair's ok.. his poses on some of the pics is another story :naughty:

It's ON :mf_rosetinted: Love those little song contests, reminds me of the old days, back in da hood!

Oh my, it's been ages since I've seen you. Hope all is well.. :thumb_yello:

Go to the R2 website, and in an hour, click on the listen now link at the top of the page, beside Jools picture, to listen:thumb_yello:

I'm staying up to tune in... :thumb_yello: well and to finish up my work.. :naughty:

I am young

I am strong

I'll put my straightners right where they belong

I'm not cool

I will flee

the scene when fans will knock me to my knees

I can rule this hairstyle

With a bit of hairspray

From the root to the tip, yeah!

Hope it won't rain on me

With a swish and a flick

I can make it BETTER

Turn it upside down

Straightners and me

I am the dream

No other way to be!

I am young

I am strong

I'm not going bald, that is just so wrong

I'm now cool

I am free

To have straight hair and do as I please!

and the rest...

Oh my, it's been ages since I've seen you. Hope all is well.. :thumb_yello:

The whole Kick-Ass single deal is very exciting :thumb_yello: Everthings fine, I've just felt pretty nostalgic recently and Mika's music, spring and changes goes together in my life it seems! :teehee:

Edited by EnFa

Having spent all day at work faffing about emailing the KA vid link around the world, listening to Radio 1, and being confused by the Asia dates MS put up, I've brought all my work home with me. And now I'm going to not do it again cos I'll be listening to Radio 2! :teehee:

OK - my question is this: the entire Kick Ass soundtrack CD is being released on March 29th, but when is the single actually being released? I have seen three different dates ranging from March to May :blink:

You don't seem to be able to pre-order it anywhere

OK - my question is this: the entire Kick Ass soundtrack CD is being released on March 29th, but when is the single actually being released? I have seen three different dates ranging from March to May :blink:

I've looked too. Not on HMV or Play or Amazon or anywhere else that I can find. HMV have the album... I hope we'll be able to buy an actual CD single somewhere, and not just a download. I want a round silver thing in a nice plastic jewelcase!

Having spent all day at work faffing about emailing the KA vid link around the world, listening to Radio 1, and being confused by the Asia dates MS put up, I've brought all my work home with me. And now I'm going to not do it again cos I'll be listening to Radio 2! :teehee:

Isn't life wonderful??

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I've looked too. Not on HMV or Play or Amazon or anywhere else that I can find. HMV have the album... I hope we'll be able to buy an actual CD single somewhere, and not just a download. I want a round silver thing in a nice plastic jewelcase!

Me too, I wonder what the artwork would be? If it would be his or an official Kick Ass picture?

I am young

I am strong

I'll put my straightners right where they belong

I'm not cool

I will flee

the scene when fans will knock me to my knees

I can rule this hairstyle

With a bit of hairspray

From the root to the tip, yeah!

Hope it won't rain on me

With a swish and a flick

I can make it BETTER

Turn it upside down

Straightners and me

I am the dream

No other way to be!

I am young

I am strong

I'm not going bald, that is just so wrong

I'm now cool

I am free

To have straight hair and do as I please!

and the rest...

Not bad! :thumb_yello:

The whole Kick-Ass single deal is very exciting :thumb_yello: Everthings fine, I've just felt pretty nostalgic recently and Mika's music, spring and changes goes together in my life it seems! :teehee:

That's great! I'd love to see more of us oldies in here... wish Kata, Sasje, nicole, tanta.. well and many more would decide to come back more often too.. not that am always here myself.. :naughty:

I wish I know it too... can anyone enlighten us??:blink:

That's great! I'd love to see more of us oldies in here... wish Kata, Sasje, nicole, tanta.. well and many more would decide to come back more often too.. not that am always here myself.. :naughty:

Yeah. It's a bit sad really! I went away for a while without even taking a peek in here.. But then the craze started again with the new album haha! Just too bad it didn't work on everyone!

Yeah. It's a bit sad really! I went away for a while without even taking a peek in here.. But then the craze started again with the new album haha! Just too bad it didn't work on everyone!

Oh Kata went to a gig recently and she said she thinks she loves him again :naughty::teehee:

At least someone recognises my talent :shun:

:huglove: for you, Kodes! You can be my new BFF.

Awww... wonka's was funnier :aah:, but yours was good too! :wink2: You know that I think you're extremely talented, right? full of energy, clever.. etc digging a bigger hole for myself here :boxed:

Awww... wonka's was funnier :aah:, but yours was good too! :wink2: You know that I think you're extremely talented, right? full of energy, clever.. etc digging a bigger hole for myself here :boxed:

:lmfao:

Nah it's cool, I know Wonka's was funnier.

I still have my scripts though! :shun:

Can't believe that was back in '08...:boxed:

Time sure flies.

For some reason I am writing like DcDeb.

Boo, Wonka gets ":roftl:" and I get "Not bad" :aah:

I TRIED, K?

Time sure flies.

Awwwww, Cazzo....:huglove:

Wonka does it better coz she's into Zyrtec flu medicin and this shizzz makes ya dizzzyyyyyyyy...:biggrin2:

I'm sure some more would come back.. Mika's too good:thumb_yello:

Oh Kata went to a gig recently and she said she thinks she loves him again :naughty::teehee:

Brilliant! It's not the same without her sarcasm.

Time sure flies.

Oh.. & I love your scripts!! :mf_lustslow: hahah.. DCDeb's prodigy..