Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to see this again in a big theater and squeel like a fangurl when it starts playing. :pinkbow:

YES, I am totally having a mass dance party when everyone else has left the theater. That's the only benefit to it being last in the credits! :lmfao:

Definitely sorry for asking such an obvious question, as I've probably missed this somewhere in the massive thread ...

The single is being released May 3rd in the UK. Is that exclusively in the UK? Or in the US too?

Thanks! :teehee:

Hey Ms.!

I'm all pissed at Amazon right now. Look at this and tell me what is missing for track #2..

http://www.amazon.com/Kick-Ass-Music-Motion-Picture-Explicit/dp/B003D3ZS58/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1269989535&sr=301-1

I don't see Mika's name on there for it!! It shows on the import album but not on the mp3 download.

Nothing on US Itunes. No single only purchase on Amazon either.

Hey Ms.!

I'm all pissed at Amazon right now. Look at this and tell me what is missing for track #2..

http://www.amazon.com/Kick-Ass-Music-Motion-Picture-Explicit/dp/B003D3ZS58/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1269989535&sr=301-1

I don't see Mika's name on there for it!! It shows on the import album but not on the mp3 download.

oh my goodness, that isn't right.

Hey Ms.!

No, Kick Ass is on US iTunes but it's album only--so you essentially have to spend 12$ to buy a one dollar song. :blink:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/kick-a-s/id363203291?i=363203294&uo

That's why I was wondering if the single would be released.

I just bought the single off the link you posted!!! They must have changed it since you posted it. I couldn't find it before because I was looking for kick ass not kick a*s...

Edited by sarac
Adding

I don't think Kick Ass is camp...

Haha okay, after a year of confusion, can someone please explain to this Us girl what being "camp" means? To me, "Camp" is where you pitch a tent in the woods and roast marshmallows lol. I'd guess that it means cheeky, but I don't think that's right, considering I don't think Mika is cheeky lol.

Haha okay, after a year of confusion, can someone please explain to this Us girl what being "camp" means? To me, "Camp" is where you pitch a tent in the woods and roast marshmallows lol. I'd guess that it means cheeky, but I don't think that's right, considering I don't think Mika is cheeky lol.

To act in an effeminate manner:thumb_yello:

If anyone buys the full soundtrack, can they pleez upload it to isoHunt or something?!

why?

if it is for you to download, you know you are not doing mika a favor at all.

Edited by guylainem123

LOVE LOVE LOVE Mika's new Kick Ass (We Are Young) video!!!

Of all the entertainers and creative talents out there today, I find Mika the most truly fascinating by far!!! I'm always looking forward to seeing what he's going to do next!

MIKA-2-1.gif

LOVE LOVE LOVE Mika's new Kick Ass (We Are Young) video!!!

Of all the entertainers and creative talents out there today, I find Mika the most truly fascinating by far!!! I'm always looking forward to seeing what he's going to do next!

MIKA-2-1.gif

I couldn't have said it better myself! I totally agree, Mika is the best there is! I really hope Kick Ass (We Are Young) will be a huge hit worldwide

Can I just say that the iTunes extra 30 min Mika and Matthew Vaughan conversation is (IMO) one of the best Mika things I've heard? It's really intelligent (by my standards anyway) as two enthusiasts talk about music and movies etc. Turned out they are both crazy for American Civil War songs (which incidentally, I was when I was at uni) :blink: then MV raved about the Banana Splits and Mika raved about Yo Dabba Dabba... I'm really surprised no-one else has mentioned it. I was in two minds about buying the soundtrack anyway and the promise of a conversation tipped the balance.

That's just my opinion though.