REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika - 2nd Night @ Hammersmith Apollo, London MARCH 1 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, there was a bit near the beginning where Mika laid on the piano...then he put his legs in the air and opened them :aah: Charlie got an amazing shot of it, I'll post it when he uploads his pictures :roftl:

LOL I've got it on video. I've been watching it. We had the perfect view didn't we? :naughty:

LOL I've got it on video. I've been watching it. We had the perfect view didn't we? :naughty:

Good god, yes!!!

LOL!

No complaints about the view AT ALL Monday night!

Monday was my first Mika gig and I loved it! I think he was born to be on a stage, really looking forward to going to another one.

I bought a couple of t shirts and they had a label on them for points or something? 2000 points each - if anyone's collecting them and wants them let me know and I'll post them to you.

Oh, and hello - this is my first post! x

Monday was my first Mika gig and I loved it! I think he was born to be on a stage, really looking forward to going to another one.

I bought a couple of t shirts and they had a label on them for points or something? 2000 points each - if anyone's collecting them and wants them let me know and I'll post them to you.

hello Joanne :bye: I was there on Monday too - brilliant show - you've seen him at his absolute best :thumb_yello:

Welcome to the MFC - there ois an introductions section where you might like to tell us something about yourself, and people can say Hi back :thumb_yello:

Hi, could i be cheeky and ask for a high res copy of P1030078 please? you got a great shot of me and mika :mf_lustslow:

The pics on there are as they came off the camera. That's as big and nice as you'll get them I'm afraid. :thumb_yello:

just 2 pictures of some Big Girls and Lollipop girls who met Mika after the gig (I was one of them)!

I will post both reports later because I've just came back and I'm so tired :boxed:

P1080344.jpg

P1080345d.jpg

maybe you'll like them :wink2:

Hi,

Could I get a copy of the first piccy please? I won't distribute it.

Claire

Hi,

Claire

You can save it on your computer Claire (and then print it or have it print for you).

Joanne, welcome :original:.

I just realized that because I was LG both gigs I haven't seen the whole show yet. It doesn't mind, it was so much fun.

As Caz already mentioned there was a lot of space next to the door to the toilets which was great for the LG's and BG's since we now could watch the first half of the show from 2nd row instead of being much further in the back. Which resulted in some nice vids I made from the first half:

Big girl:

Blame it on the girls:

Blue eyes:

Touches you:

I see you:

Some of them are better then others but overall they are quite nice I think. I am really happy with this reminder. Can I say that I think this was the best Mika gig I've ever been to? Even tho I just saw the first half :bleh:.

Hello and welcome:wink2:

If you sign up to Mikasounds website, you can redeem your points on there, for some fabulous prizes, if you look at the cd and any singles and videos that come out, you'll find points on them too. In fact pretty much any merch from the the site or tours have them.

Hi,

Claire

You can save it on your computer Claire (and then print it or have it print for you).

Live Monie said you can save it :wink2:

In case of any problem, just PM me :thumb_yello:

Hi..... was lovely to meet everyone especially tiibet,lilibet ,suzie ,statue-liberty,and mellody ( and others who can,t remember names sorry).... my 4th Mika concert thought it was AMAZING... have been reding MFC for a good 2 years now !! but terrible computor skills... I have a good couple of pics will try and post ..if not here then twitter ( may take a while to work out how ) !!....my next one is Dusseldorf xxxxR X