im new to mika and i need help

giggels

hi all

im giggels and im new to mika and to all this

so i dont want to upset anyone or get in truble...but ive hearing you all talking about some songs that i ve havent heard of

shuch as

your sympathy,sally,im falling,overrated,you made me,intoxicated,satallight,eraseand how much do you love me

i would love to but them or just listern to them and any sejestion would mean the world to me

but if this is a banned topic then i am extreamly sorry and give full permition for the closer and hope not to be deleated form this sight

yours in hope G KISSES

WE CAN ALL CHANGE THIS WORLD ONEGLITTERY SEQUIN AT A TIME SO KEEP SMIKLING

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there! Those songs are all unreleased, leaked demos. The MFC doesn't post any links to those songs, since Mika doesnt like it.

(but you can find them on youtube)

Erase is a song that he has released. It was a bonus track on LICM, in America I think.

How Much Do You Love Me is a song he has already played live at some of his gigs. You can find vids of him singing this song live on youtube.

Hi there! Those songs are all unreleased, leaked demos. The MFC doesn't post any links to those songs, since Mika doesnt like it.

(but you can find them on youtube)

Erase is a song that he has released. It was a bonus track on LICM, in America I think.

How Much Do You Love Me is a song he has already played live at some of his gigs. You can find vids of him singing this song live on youtube.

Could not of put it better myself .. thankyou :thumb_yello:

lol love it ty

i love it in this sight i finaly feall at home

this is so well said... I'm new here too

hahah this is my second post, and this people just have A LOT of them...

so welcame to you and me :)

ohh yeah, we are talking about unreleased songs... I just hate the fact that he didn't released "Another Lullaby" that song makes me want to dance and cry in the same time...just perfect :))

Archived