Mika's personalized exercise books

mellody

Yeh :thumb_yello:

Suprised me (bet they dont sell too well)

yeah, that's quite expensive for a signed cd. :blink: is it at least the deluxe version with the saddlers wells gig?

maybe he included a special hidden track on this cd, and we'll never find out because none of us buys it. :naughty:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he put his finger to his forehead and said "aaah-haaa!!" - as if to say, yes, THAT is the question! :naughty:

his omniscient teacher that he wrote a song about because he admired him, but then turned the jones into john for the song because it sounded better. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

and RT must mean retweet, looking at his retweet session from this night! :lmfao:

I thought Dr. John was a character he had since High school...

Thank you for sharing the photos of your books! It's fun to see the differences between the various doodles and "mysterious" messages. :naughty:

To the folks who may miss out on a personalized book during the next leg of the tour, or those who cannot afford the extra cost, I'd recommend just getting a regular notebook and having him sign it after the show (if possible). If he signs it, that still counts as personalization. :thumb_yello: Am I right?

I'm not too sure but I have a feeling that Mr. Jones is actually Billy Brown's lover....:shocked:

nah, billy brown's lover is toy boy. :fisch::naughty:

N.B. are my initials. :teehee:

ha! AND he retweeted you yesterday, see, it wasn't latin after all! :roftl:

Do you think he's seen this thread and laughed at all our speculation. Maybe he enjoys making his fans speculate so much. ;) Lolz.

I bet he does. :sneaky2:

But I actually love his little mysteries :naughty:

as for the random initials...guys...sorry to burst your bubbles...but in the TBWKTM booklet on the pages with all the erm, pages on, have you not noticed all the initials on them? Each letter has a different initial on them.

Come on guys, it's just random :roftl:

Or it could be Nono.

as for the random initials...guys...sorry to burst your bubbles...but in the TBWKTM booklet on the pages with all the erm, pages on, have you not noticed all the initials on them? Each letter has a different initial on them.

Come on guys, it's just random :roftl:

Or it could be Nono.

I prefer the latter option. :shun:

you're right! :shocked:

ok, fab, so let's find out then who G., L., Q., W. and D. are! :biggrin2: maybe it's a name when you put it together. Wglqd. that must be the person mika secretly fancies. :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

lol, i love this! :roftl: you're right nono, i love his mysteries as well... normally i'm someone who always likes to know everything, but with mika it's like a jigsaw puzzle, or like a good book with many sequels, you always get little hints, some that bear some truth in them, and some that lead you into a dead end, but no matter what, it always keeps you wanting more, without having the feeling you get too much or too little. :wub2:

lol, i love this! :roftl: you're right nono, i love his mysteries as well... normally i'm someone who always likes to know everything, but with mika it's like a jigsaw puzzle, or like a good book with many sequels, you always get little hints, some that bear some truth in them, and some that lead you into a dead end, but no matter what, it always keeps you wanting more, without having the feeling you get too much or too little. :wub2:

Exactly! It always keeps us interested. :freak:

you're right! :shocked:

ok, fab, so let's find out then who G., L., Q., W. and D. are! :biggrin2: maybe it's a name when you put it together. Wglqd. that must be the person mika secretly fancies. :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

You never noticed? Like on the page with toy boy, a newspaper clipping, mobile phone and mubbin book if you look at the background it's full of gender symbols, question marks and a frowning face? :teehee: I noticed it when I was in the Paul O'Grady studio.

*sigh* trust Mika not to use any vowels :sneaky2:

Honestly, I believe it's a load of nonsense, but it's fun trying to make a story from it anyway lol. Makes the days go by quicker when there's nothing going on :naughty:

You never noticed? Like on the page with toy boy, a newspaper clipping, mobile phone and mubbin book if you look at the background it's full of gender symbols, question marks and a frowning face? :teehee: I noticed it when I was in the Paul O'Grady studio.

Oh, I never noticed the gender symbols before. Maybe Mika's confused about his gender, too :teehee:

*sigh* trust Mika not to use any vowels :sneaky2:

Honestly, I believe it's a load of nonsense, but it's fun trying to make a story from it anyway lol. Makes the days go by quicker when there's nothing going on :naughty:

exactly. :biggrin2: and yes, i did notice it all. still i notice something new (or something i had already forgotten but which suddenly makes sense in a new context) every time i look through that booklet. that's why i love it so much. :wub2:

for example, the 2 sentences that appear in the exercise book, "it's true, it was all my doing" and "remember, nobody likes a loser" are from the same letter in the album booklet, signed by D. - coincidence? intention? will we see the "D." again in one of mika's personalizations? stay tuned for the next episode of "mika's magic mysteries". :naughty:

Oh, I never noticed the gender symbols before. Maybe Mika's confused about his gender, too :teehee:

you mean, alice is? :teehee:

exactly. :biggrin2: and yes, i did notice it all. still i notice something new (or something i had already forgotten but which suddenly makes sense in a new context) every time i look through that booklet. that's why i love it so much. :wub2:

for example, the 2 sentences that appear in the exercise book, "it's true, it was all my doing" and "remember, nobody likes a loser" are from the same letter in the album booklet, signed by D. - coincidence? intention? will we see the "D." again in one of mika's personalizations? stay tuned for the next episode of "mika's magic mysteries". :naughty:

I don't have an exercise book so I didn't notice that, but that's cool and interesting. It's good that Mika connected the two rather than make something up entirely.

Archived