Mika's personalized exercise books

mellody

What was his reaction?

he put his finger to his forehead and said "aaah-haaa!!" - as if to say, yes, THAT is the question! :naughty:

Ok, we already know RT is either Rivers Twilight or his repplies on twittah...

But the 2010 billion dollar question is:

Who the **** is Mr. Jones???

his omniscient teacher that he wrote a song about because he admired him, but then turned the jones into john for the song because it sounded better. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

and RT must mean retweet, looking at his retweet session from this night! :lmfao:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he put his finger to his forehead and said "aaah-haaa!!" - as if to say, yes, THAT is the question! :naughty:

his omniscient teacher that he wrote a song about because he admired him, but then turned the jones into john for the song because it sounded better. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

and RT must mean retweet, looking at his retweet session from this night! :lmfao:

i agree mr.jones must be a teacher and RT is definitely retweet:roftl::roftl:

Im confused now by hearts with sad faces .. :shocked:

Seems they mean love and happiness and then the sad face :boxed:

I love them , having something so unique drawn by him .. really nice

Wounder if he will take them to Europe

Maybe the sad hearts mean heartbreak or something like that.

Hope that these notebooks will be available in the european gigs too.

Maybe the sad hearts mean heartbreak or something like that.

Hope that these notebooks will be available in the european gigs too.

Yes hope so too!

I mean from a buisness point of view they have sold like hot cakes so I would imagine that they would .. I was suprised to see the signed cd for 25 pounds :shocked: , at Newcastle 15 pounds was a baragin ... he even said then they would go up in price and WOW you were lucky to get one

Im confused now by hearts with sad faces .. :shocked:

Seems they mean love and happiness and then the sad face :boxed:

I love them , having something so unique drawn by him .. really nice

Wounder if he will take them to Europe

he'd better :sneaky2:

Yes hope so too!

I mean from a buisness point of view they have sold like hot cakes so I would imagine that they would .. I was suprised to see the signed cd for 25 pounds :shocked: , at Newcastle 15 pounds was a baragin ... he even said then they would go up in price and WOW you were lucky to get one

Feel very lucky too to have managed to get one. And 25 pounds isnt that expensive for such a nice item.

Yes hope so too!

signed cd? are there cd's with such artwork too? :blink:

He should .. I mean end of the day they make money .....

I dont think there have been more than say 7? at each gig .. not a massive amount

it must've been more at the 2nd hammersmith gig. :blink: i was there quite in the end, one of the last ones to buy stuff, because i wanted to wait until it was less crowded around the merch stand. but they still had at least 5 books left then, can't imagine that only 2 had been sold before. :dunno:

here's mine

DSC01271.jpg

N.B.? isn't your name netina? last name with "b" by any chance?! :das::roftl:

great, now that we solved the mysteries around mr jones and r.t., there's a new one, arrgh! :aah:

:lmao:

it could be billy brown's real name though. ned brown. :lmfao:

great, now that we solved the mysteries around mr jones and r.t., there's a new one, arrgh! :aah:

ned brown :roftl:

hmm.. I guess RT is re-tweet and N.B is....Nasty Bitch? :naughty:

mr jones hahhhh....its still a mystery:mf_rosetinted:

No it's just a note to remind himself to go to Classics class on Friday. It's a shortform of Latin (nota bene?) so I guess there's a connection there. :naughty:

No it's just a note to remind himself to go to Classics class on Friday. It's a shortform of Latin (nota bene?) so I guess there's a connection there. :naughty:

yes, I guess that "N.B." is nota bene....that means you have to remember one thing that is important :thumb_yello:

ah damn! :doh: i knew i should've paid more attention in latin classes at school, then i'd understand mika's scribbles better! :lmfao:

i like my ned brown theory though. :naughty:

Archived