Mika's personalized exercise books

mellody

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bear with me, but, i can't seem to find out how to attach a f**king image, sorry !!

tried to attach it with the clip thing : failed

tried to link it from twitpic : failed...

suggestions ? :shocked:

Is your link on photobucket ? or a website URL? the yellow mountain button

<above> is the best way to do it ..

Hi guys,

Just popping up to say the exercises book were back at yesterday's gig in Bercy.

Don't know if it was a "one shot" because it was Paris, though...

I'll try to upload a picture of the one i got, as soon as i fugure out how to do it :biggrin2:

GREAT! Thanks for the news!!

I really want one :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
i'm attaching it directly from my computer... seems to work this time...

edit : yeah ! it worked !! =)

So, here's mine ! i like the "cut cut cut" thing under the needle !!!

cut cut cut is so funny:roftl:

so glad to see that these notebooks are back:wub2:

where did they sell them in Bercy?? I didnt see a merch stand like in most of the other gigs. There were only some guys walking around selling the programme and posters.

Bought in Nice....the last one! :blush-anim-cl:

Ah so it was you who bought the last one!!! :roftl: I knew I should have rushed out and bought one immediately. Oh well.

The books all look so wonderful!!

I am absolutely GUTTED that I didn't get the chance to buy one of these at Hammersmith (Feb gig). They didn't have any left by the time I got to the front of the merchandise queue. I guess I may have had more luck if folk hadn't been queue-jumping :sneaky2::mad3: *rant over*

Anyways, it wasn't meant to be... but I am so so so so so so sad that I don't own one... sigh... :crybaby:

Thanks for sharing your pics though everyone - they are gawgeouss

wow, they were back?! :shocked: i didn't see them. though i did see the merch stand in paris... wait... i even took a pic, because they had special french/paris merchandise...

IMG_1062.jpg

no personalized books there, just the normal ones. :blink: did they only sell them on the 27th maybe? the pic is from the 26th.

love it how mika draws the tattoo now that he has 'developed' for bubblespurry in stuttgart (the heart with the exclamation marks and question marks...)... it was the graphic illustration of the biotg line "life could be simple but you never fail to complicate it every single time". :wub2:

and "i love mr smith"? so not only mr jones but also mr smith then... :teehee:

wow, they were back?! :shocked: i didn't see them. though i did see the merch stand in paris... wait... i even took a pic, because they had special french/paris merchandise...

IMG_1062.jpg

no personalized books there, just the normal ones. :blink: did they only sell them on the 27th maybe? the pic is from the 26th.

love it how mika draws the tattoo now that he has 'developed' for bubblespurry in stuttgart (the heart with the exclamation marks and question marks...)... it was the graphic illustration of the biotg line "life could be simple but you never fail to complicate it every single time". :wub2:

and "i love mr smith"? so not only mr jones but also mr smith then... :teehee:

Question on the photo. It's cheaper to buy at the concert or mikasounds, or simply equals ? :blink:

Question on the photo. It's cheaper to buy at the concert or mikasounds, or simply equals ? :blink:

depends on the product... t-shirts were 30, the biotg shirts 35 euro on the tour, on mikasounds they're sligthly cheaper (26 / 32,50 euro). the buttons were 5 euro at the merch stand, they're more expensive online. of the bag i can't recognize it on the pic (it's blurry).

depends on the product... t-shirts were 30, the biotg shirts 35 euro on the tour, on mikasounds they're sligthly cheaper (26 / 32,50 euro). the buttons were 5 euro at the merch stand, they're more expensive online. of the bag i can't recognize it on the pic (it's blurry).

Ohhh thank you very much :biggrin2: I think I'll save enough money :naughty:

Archived