Mika's personalized exercise books

mellody

I don't have an exercise book so I didn't notice that, but that's cool and interesting. It's good that Mika connected the two rather than make something up entirely.

the funny thing about it is, when i saw the exercise book, i thought the "it was all my doing" would refer to mika... but in the album booklet, it doesn't, as it's "D." who wrote it... :fisch:

but then again, i think mika tweeted that he had only just seen the exercise books, so maybe they were just created by merch people from random bits of the album artwork. :dunno: on the other hand, i'd be surprised if he didn't have a say in the development of it...

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MINE!!!! :wub2:

Had anightmare getting one as friend came late..he went straight to merch stand and they said MIKA does them while the support group are on...and Erik had just started...sooooooo...as soon as the lights went down he hurried back and they were just getting delivered.

They were like 'special' black market goods as they were reluctant to sell them and said the 'normal' ones he said 'No the MIKA..fied ones, he has drawn on...' and only then, they sold him one, no choice either. So guys make sure you get the right ones and don't get duped for a plain one.

yep they also said there is only a couple done...obviously more than a couple meaning 2 but obviously not many..must depend on the mood he is in to do them...can't blame him as even doing 7 a night must get tedious!

Thanks Meeks I love you are doing this and if they were £££££ i would still get one!:roftl: xxx

164.jpg

Wow, these personalised exercise books are amazing!

Sorry for asking (guess the question may have been posted somewhere here earlier, but I'm new): Do we know if these signed exercise books will be sold during the Europe tour either? Is there always a merch at Mikas concerts?

Thanks in advance :biggrin2:

Wow, these personalised exercise books are amazing!

Sorry for asking (guess the question may have been posted somewhere here earlier, but I'm new): Do we know if these signed exercise books will be sold during the Europe tour either? Is there always a merch at Mikas concerts?

Thanks in advance :biggrin2:

No idea on europe but yes to the merch at all gigs:thumb_yello:

So, I was taking a peek at this thread when I saw this and had to keep reading back to find out what on earth was going on.

Then, I saw the notebook with the "I love R.T." and just about died :blush-anim-cl:

My money is on retweet too, but then, when it comes to N.B. my money is on "notebook" because he's the kind of person that would think that is hilarious. I just know it :naughty:

Seriously, I will never forgive myself for that!

Still, I keep tellin' all the oldlings he's stalking me for good reason :floor:

EDIT: So glad people are posting pictures of these. This thread was too much fun even before I got mentioned:biggrin2:

What did you do?

Like Nectar said, I ran away from Mika when I met him in Seattle.

Seriously, I walked up to him while saying hi, handed my gift to him, he grabbed me for a picture, and I ran like a frightened rabbit the second the flash when off. I didn't even pause long enough to ask him to sign my copy of the Songs for Sorrow book.

I'll never forgive myself because the chances of me ever seeing him again are pretty much none and I didn't even say thank you for doing a show for us with a badly injured foot. :tears:

I can forgive myself for being a spaz because I just am. I can't forgive myself for not saying thank you because that was really what I was there for.

Awww, so you ran off after that pic in your sig? That stinks.

I wonder what I would do if I meet him, I'd like to think I would be all cool about it but.... :naughty:

Yes .. when I got mine for 15 pounds .. he said at Newcastle it wouldnt stay that way .... we were SO lucky to get them there:wub2:

Yes .. i mean a notebook like that , signed and with his own drawings .. was always going to be gold dust for him

at Hammersmith was £25...but it was a worthy price anyway =)

I'm so so sad I'll not have a chance to have one...I wanted it so so much :boxed:

at Hammersmith was £25...but it was a worthy price anyway =)

I'm so so sad I'll not have a chance to have one...I wanted it so so much :boxed:

Yeh 25 is much more like it as a signed album was going for 25 ..... we gave loads of them away on MFC :shocked:

Dont quote me .. I just heard there was none

• 4 weeks later...
Hi guys,

Just popping up to say the exercises book were back at yesterday's gig in Bercy.

Don't know if it was a "one shot" because it was Paris, though...

I'll try to upload a picture of the one i got, as soon as i fugure out how to do it :biggrin2:

oh joy!!! :wub2:

thanks for telling us!:thumb_yello:

Archived