Preschool Fan

Corban

Hi There. First Post.

My son is 22 months old and is a massive Mika fan. He can say "Yo Mika" and points to the hi fi. He throws a tantrum unless we put a MIka album on. He has been bouncing around to "Lollipop" and "Love Today" since he was 9 months old. It will be a very long time til He can go to a gig. We live on a tiny island in the Orkneys. However, we do have a little theatre (The Gable End). Perhaps Mika would like to do an intimate gig there and drive my son (and his mum and dad) wild with delight.

Are there any more preschool aged fans out there?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

welcome to the MFC! :yay:

i think your son is most likely our youngest fan... but we do have a member who is due to give birth in May and apparently her daughter is already a huge fan... the unborn child has been to 2 mika concerts already :aah:

:roftl:

Hi There. First Post.

My son is 22 months old and is a massive Mika fan. He can say "Yo Mika" and points to the hi fi. He throws a tantrum unless we put a MIka album on. He has been bouncing around to "Lollipop" and "Love Today" since he was 9 months old. It will be a very long time til He can go to a gig. We live on a tiny island in the Orkneys. However, we do have a little theatre (The Gable End). Perhaps Mika would like to do an intimate gig there and drive my son (and his mum and dad) wild with delight.

Has your little boy started dancing to Kick Ass yet? It's only a matter of time until he does!!

Welcome to the MFC

Hi There. First Post.

Awwwww :wub2: That's so sweet!

Welcome!

Archived