• Created
  • Last Reply
Let the chatter commence! :partytime2:

MFC picture of the Q thanks to mellody!

79374694.jpg

The memories I have of that place.

Where I first started getting stalked!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Are ya both nuts???

Why this opening closing then opening again thingie????

I'm getting confuzzled here...:naughty:

Nuttie mods...

believe it or not, we both opened one at the exact same time! :lmfao:

i'd rather call it dedication :sneaky2:

fancy a little walk on the plank in the NC missy moo? :biggrin2:

yes, I think they represent the rest of MFC really well..:naughty:..especially you.

(If anyone has any doubt, they should take a look at your new signiture..:biggrin2: (:wink2:) )

suzie... careful how you talk to willywonka... she's very sensitive about her mika "organization" :aah:

suzie... careful how you talk to willywonka... she's very sensitive about her mika "organization" :aah:

:teehee:

Thanks for warning me...

@willywonka you are very well organised. :biggrin2:

I guess you need to be, in order to keep track of your creations that are the results of your brain working in the most extraordinary way. :thumb_yello:

yes, I think they represent the rest of MFC really well..:naughty:..especially you.

(If anyone has any doubt, they should take a look at your new signiture..:biggrin2: (:wink2:) )

believe it or not, we both opened one at the exact same time! :lmfao:

i'd rather call it dedication :sneaky2:

fancy a little walk on the plank in the NC missy moo? :biggrin2:

Oh, shoot :shocked:*hides in the mountains for the whole weekend*:mf_rosetinted:

:teehee:

Thanks for warning me...

@willywonka you are very well organised. :biggrin2:

I guess you need to be, in order to keep track of your creations that are the results of your brain working in the most extraordinary way. :thumb_yello:

I'm very sensitive today...:mf_rosetinted:

Besides, i'll be having my Mika gig in less than a month and i am a nervous wreck...:mf_rosetinted:

Thank you for the compliments Suz, but 'm sure you know that folders siggie was totaly made up last minute...:naughty:

Oh, and to get in topic again, i can't wait for news of the girls later on...:thumb_yello:

LilViolet

we're in now, soundcheck is over and we made our rehearsals with cherisse on drums giving us the rythm!! Dresses try shortly!!

4 minutes ago via mobile web

and angela and nezza are going to be lollipop girls!! Two italians and a half on a mission!!! =D

6 minutes ago via mobile web

i'm going to be a big girl for @mikasounds gig!! I'm so scared!! Hope to not fall and to not look ridiculous!! Wish me luck!!!

8 minutes ago via mobile web

band has arrived, cherisse said hi to me! =P now waiting for @mikasounds arrival here in the windy munich!

I'm so happy for her! :wub2:

LilViolet

we're in now, soundcheck is over and we made our rehearsals with cherisse on drums giving us the rythm!! Dresses try shortly!!

and angela and nezza are going to be lollipop girls!! Two italians and a half on a mission!!! =D

i'm going to be a big girl for @mikasounds gig!! I'm so scared!! Hope to not fall and to not look ridiculous!! Wish me luck!!!

band has arrived, cherisse said hi to me! =P now waiting for @mikasounds arrival here in the windy munich!

I think it's amazing that so many of us have done it and had the experience ... :wub2: Mika's amazing for letting us ... :aah: Hope she has a blast :wub2:

LilViolet

Fantastic:wub2::biggrin2:

Archived