• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they did :tears: its so sad for all the fans and for mika :(

Actually, I've had a few unlucky days myself recently. :boxed:

I think they shouldn't have organised the gig in Paris tonight. When I saw the schedule, I thought that it was crazy. The most sensible thing for him to do would have been getting to Lisbon at least one day before. :dunno:

Actually, I've had a few unlucky days myself recently. :boxed:

I think they shouldn't have organised the gig in Paris tonight. When I saw the schedule, I thought that it was crazy. The most sensible thing for him to do would have been getting to Lisbon at least one day before. :dunno:

Oh come on Laura - are you serious?

I am. :tongue2: Because it's exactly what I thought when I had a look at the calendar! :aah:

Wow! The cancelled concert is somehow partly Mika's fault.

How do you explain or who do you blame for some of the people who purchased tickets that hadn't arrived & wouldn't be able to get there??

:roftl::roftl::

I can't wait to hear who is responsible for that.

Gee!

Maybe they should have arrived the day before as there the volcanoes in Iceland have been active for quite awhile lately.

:roftl:

Sorry! I just don't get it.

yeah... i talked about Mika w. a whip and him whiping me to teach me a lesson about my snaps... especially the wag i posted yesterday :das: and wanted him to use a whip instead of a chair :das:

:lmfao:!!!!!!!

EDIT: i mean BAD bad DA!! :P

Wow! The cancelled concert is somehow partly Mika's fault.

How do you explain or who do you blame for some of the people who purchased tickets that hadn't arrived & wouldn't be able to get there??

:roftl::roftl::

I can't wait to hear who is responsible for that.

Gee!

Maybe they should have arrived the day before as there the volcanoes in Iceland have been active for quite awhile lately.

:roftl:

Sorry! I just don't get it.

I think what Laura means is, that maybe he shouldn't have taken on a promo gig, the night before a major gig in another country.

I know he wants to get in as much promo as possible, but he is already huge in France, and he's doing 6 shows there, and he is only doing 1 in Portugal. So could they not have done this promo show when he was in France? I'm sure it would have been possible.

It has nothing to do with the problems the volcano has caused. All these shows have been planned well in advance, so I'm sure they could have planned to do a promo show in France, while he was in France on the tour. Simple logistics.

I think what Laura means is, that maybe he shouldn't have taken on a promo gig, the night before a major gig in another country.

I know he wants to get in as much promo as possible, but he is already huge in France, and he's doing 6 shows there, and he is only doing 1 in Portugal. So could they not have done this promo show when he was in France? I'm sure it would have been possible.

It has nothing to do with the problems the volcano has caused. All these shows have been planned well in advance, so I'm sure they could have planned to do a promo show in France, while he was in France on the tour. Simple logistics.

Thanks, that's what I meant. I always worry a lot when he's working too hard. :blush-anim-cl:

I wasn't blaming it on the Lord. :boxed:

Archived