exactly, Karin!.... I love the video you're talking about!:naughty:

not the video i'm talking about, as i haven't uploaded it yet. :teehee: but yeah, i'm sure i wasn't the only one who filmed this bit (was the pre-toy-boy talking :bleh:)

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, he has tried drugs, in his own stories he's always drunk, I guess only prostitutes were missing in the self portrait.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

No no!

There are no prostitiutes.

The people dazzled by Mika fall on their knees.

I don't think I should say anymore - no naughty corner for me today.

No no!

There are no prostitiutes.

The people dazzled by Mika fall on their knees.

I don't think I should say anymore - no naughty corner for me today.

:shocked:

Actually, your siggie is pretty confusing... :naughty:

:shocked:

Actually, your siggie is pretty confusing... :naughty:

Why is my siggie confusing?

It is just a photo of Mika & Imma during the show.

Mika was explaining to the audience that the Metro newspaper had misquoted him by saying that only freaks attended his shows.

Hence "Quite frankly, if you're all freaks, I'm f**king glad to be one too!"

Why is my siggie confusing?

It is just a photo of Mika & Imma during the show.

Mika was explaining to the audience that the Metro newspaper had misquoted him by saying that only freaks attended his shows.

Hence "Quite frankly, if you're all freaks, I'm f**king glad to be one too!"

He looks so comfortable, happy and naughty. :original:

I know where it's from :aah:

I was an obsessed fan for 3 years when I was 16 ... a very very long time ago :teehee:

hahahahah :lmfao:

well now our knowledge of music is much better than then!!!!!

we´ve made a good change!!:wink2:

i´m only scared as seeing how the nk have grown up... they lood really bad,and now i hope mika to grow up better than him.... i heard jordan singing a few weeks ago and i was just :shocked::shocked: "oh my god,it´s not possible,this man has forgotten how to sing!!!!:shocked:

hahahahah :lmfao:

well now our knowledge of music is much better than then!!!!!

we´ve made a good change!!:wink2:

i´m only scared as seeing how the nk have grown up... they lood really bad,and now i hope mika to grow up better than him.... i heard jordan singing a few weeks ago and i was just :shocked::shocked: "oh my god,it´s not possible,this man has forgotten how to sing!!!!:shocked:

:lmfao: It was Jordan I liked :aah::teehee: I was so in love with him ... I was ill I think ... :lmfao: I do listen to them sometimes ... more for nostalgia sakes ... New Kids were the first band I ever saw live in concert ... Ummmmmm ... my tastes did change big time after them ... I was a Blur fan for 16ish years right after I went off them :naughty:

:lmfao: It was Jordan I liked :aah::teehee: I was so in love with him ... I was ill I think ... :lmfao: I do listen to them sometimes ... more for nostalgia sakes ... New Kids were the first band I ever saw live in concert ... Ummmmmm ... my tastes did change big time after them ... I was a Blur fan for 16ish years right after I went off them :naughty:

then my tastes changed more much than yours!!!!

i love now janis joplin most than anyone else (not more than mika,of course:aah:),the electric light orchestra,the creedence clearwater revival,lou reed,iggy pop... perhaps you don´t know them all!!!!:teehee:

i don´t really understand why i love mika so much.... first time i saw him i thought "oh my god!! this boy looks like beck... my dear beck!!! i need to buy his album!!" and i bought it looking for a new slow-rock star... and well,you know what i found!! at first was :shocked::shocked: as his look was not the look of a pop singer... (his tight trousers,his messed hair) but i really fell in love!!! (like a felt once with jordan,but now i´m more intelligent and i recognise good music:blush-anim-cl:)

hope mika will last forever!!!

then my tastes changed more much than yours!!!!

i love now janis joplin most than anyone else (not more than mika,of course:aah:),the electric light orchestra,the creedence clearwater revival,lou reed,iggy pop... perhaps you don´t know them all!!!!:teehee:

i don´t really understand why i love mika so much.... first time i saw him i thought "oh my god!! this boy looks like beck... my dear beck!!! i need to buy his album!!" and i bought it looking for a new slow-rock star... and well,you know what i found!! at first was :shocked::shocked: as his look was not the look of a pop singer... (his tight trousers,his messed hair) but i really fell in love!!! (like a felt once with jordan,but now i´m more intelligent and i recognise good music:blush-anim-cl:)

hope mika will last forever!!!

I'm playing Iggy Pop right now ... that's quite funny :teehee: I love most music really .... my tastes go from the sublime to the ridiculous :wub2:

I love Beck too ... seen him live afew times ... he's really cool :thumb_yello:

"Salut c'est Mika, en route maintenant on est juste à la Place de la Concorde, on va ??? quelque chose au Dailymotion. Thank you."

You're welcome, honey. :blink::blink::blink:

Same mobile phone eh. :sneaky2:

i believe he says:

"Salut c'est Mika, en route, et maintenant on est juste à la place de la Concorde et on va filmer quelque chose pour Dailymotion"

So its "film something for Dailymotion":teehee:

Archived