• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Le dernier jouet acheté par Mika : un jouet mécanique où une femme coupe les jambes d'un homme

The latest toy bought by Mika: a mechanical toy in which a woman cuts the legs of a man

:blink: sometimes i don't have to understand him, right? :naughty:

Meilleur moment passé avec des fans pour Mika : Twitter Pub Party à Londres l'année dernière

Best time spent with fans for Mika: Twitter Party Bars in London last year

as if i didn't already wish enough that i'd been there!! :aah:

but hope the fact that he liked it so much means that he'll repeat it some day. :rolls_eyes:

*thinks of opening a bank account for saving on a last-minute-twitter-party-budget for the next time* :fisch::teehee:

Btw what this thing about lol

Mika record 8 tracks live ... April 30 to discover

Is he releasing a live cd or something and is it just in france or everywhere??

No, it's going out on the web on the 30th of April.

Btw what this thing about lol

Mika record 8 tracks live ... April 30 to discover

Is he releasing a live cd or something and is it just in france or everywhere??

well i guess this was the living room gig from tonight... and maybe they'll air it on the radio on april 30? :dunno:

a cd would be cool though! :biggrin2: hmm, on the french amazon website it says that the kick ass single will be released there on april 30 (same as in germany) ... maybe some bonus to that?! :das::biggrin2: hopefully not just for france... :rolls_eyes:

Mika est en plein enregistrement du live qui sera diffusé le 30 avril sur internet. + d'infos ici bientôt

Mika is in full live recording to be released April 30 on the internet. More info here soon

Is this another April Fools Day Joke?

I am still hurting from the last one.

:roftl::roftl:

If this news is true - YAHOO!!

:partytime2::woot_jump::woot_jump::partytime2:

well i guess this was the living room gig from tonight... and maybe they'll air it on the radio on april 30? :dunno:

a cd would be cool though! :biggrin2: hmm, on the french amazon website it says that the kick ass single will be released there on april 30 (same as in germany) ... maybe some bonus to that?! :das::biggrin2: hopefully not just for france... :rolls_eyes:

Oh ook i can't wait to hear it :biggrin2:

Oooh coool yeh i hope it's not just for france aswel lol cause i wanna hear it.

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

xx

Archived