• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im only testing.... :biggrin2:

I am so much in love with the one before too cos i love love loooooove his naughty/flirting look and the smile!

Awww hmm if only u could have 2 avatars!!

maybe u could have the candle one for a week then go back to the other one

haha keep alternating them lol

xx

Really hmmmmmm this is hard lol he just looks too good in every pic lol.

Personaly i liked the one before better i think lol

xx

I think i will use the one i made yesterday for some time and then change to the scary candel one later!!!

Cant resist that naughty/flirting look in his eyes and his hair s just perfect on it and i love the colors in the background... :swoon:

I think i will use the one i made yesterday for some time and then change to the scary candel one later!!!

Cant resist that naughty/flirting look in his eyes and his hair s just perfect on it and i love the colors in the background... :swoon:

Awesome good choice haha now we cann all see his naughty/flirting face lol :mf_lustslow:

Yeah its a great pic :naughty:

xx

Awesome good choice haha now we cann all see his naughty/flirting face lol :mf_lustslow:

Yeah its a great pic :naughty:

xx

He looked more like, he was about to start reading a scary story to me:roftl::roftl::roftl:

ah, so no cd then but internet. can't wait! :biggrin2:

Are people confusing this with new songs? 'Cause I think they just mean he'll be singing songs from his two albums...

that pic is scary, he looks like a ghost on it! :lmfao::naughty: especially with that manic look in his eyes... :teehee:

It scares me too. :no:

@labelbarclay's spelling mistakes are worse than Mika's. And they're very bad advertising. :sneaky2:

His eyes look so tired in the last photo! :shocked:

I didn't really expect he would answer the questions. :teehee: But I'm glad he did and didn't answer only the silly ones. :biggrin2:

bonjour!!!

just finished catching up with @labelbarclay's tweets and i am really AMAZED to find that he'd answered my question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG:mf_lustslow:

not sure if i was the only one who asked this, but i did tweet....

@labelbarclay what's the last toy @mikasounds bought??? would like him to share wif us! :)

>>> Le dernier jouet acheté par Mika : un jouet mécanique où une femme coupe les jambes d'un homme #mikaaparis

(The latest toy bought by Mika: a mechanical toy in which a woman cut a man's legs)

merci beaucoup!! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

but is it still following mika around??? even the Happiness Bottle gig??:blink:

bonjour!!!

just finished catching up with @labelbarclay's tweets and i am really AMAZED to find that he'd answered my question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG:mf_lustslow:

@labelbarclay what's the last toy @mikasounds bought??? would like him to share wif us! :)

>>> Le dernier jouet acheté par Mika : un jouet mécanique où une femme coupe les jambes d'un homme #mikaaparis

(The latest toy bought by Mika: a mechanical toy in which a woman cut a man's legs)

Nice one:thumb_yello:

I thought it was just yesterday they were following him round, but you never know.

Are people confusing this with new songs? 'Cause I think they just mean he'll be singing songs from his two albums...

no idea if anyone's confusing it, i'm not... but it's live versions of his songs that he played yesterday and those will be released for listening to them or downloading them, and that's fab of course! :biggrin2:

and ok, maybe a little bit i'm hoping that kick ass might be one of those songs, as it's out in france on apr 30 and those live songs are released on that date... :fisch: but yeah, i know that i shouldn't hold my breath for that. :teehee:

btw, they posted another one of mika's answers today that i haven't seen yesterday (maybe i just missed it? :blink:):

labelbarclay: Ce que préfère @mikasounds à Paris : le bois de Boulogne et la Cantatrice chauve (quartier latin) #mikaaparis

(my translator says: "What I prefer @mikasounds in Paris: the Bois de Boulogne and the Bald Soprano (Latin Quarter) #mikaaparis")

It scares me too.

Are you serious??:shocked::shocked:

I give up!

For some strange reason I am so hungry for new Mika songs that apparently I will fall for & believe anything that relates to that topic.

Well - No More!

Until the next time.

:roftl::roftl:

bonjour!!!

Way to go Huikings!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Kewl toy too!

Archived