Are they till following Mika around today?????????

Let the boy go, he needs to go to the loo....

Or are they twit picing that glorious moment too????

:naughty:

I really hope not!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It seems that La Cantatrice Chauve, is a play!

I thought it was a bar/restaurant or a club.:blink:

:naughty: no, it's a play written by a famous French (but born in Romania if I remember well... anyway... we don't care :naughty:) writter named Eugène Ionesco :thumb_yello:

and it became an opera afterwards too :thumb_yello:

**end of the special French culture minute** :aah:

no idea if anyone's confusing it, i'm not... but it's live versions of his songs that he played yesterday and those will be released for listening to them or downloading them, and that's fab of course! :biggrin2:

and ok, maybe a little bit i'm hoping that kick ass might be one of those songs, as it's out in france on apr 30 and those live songs are released on that date... :fisch: but yeah, i know that i shouldn't hold my breath for that. :teehee:

btw, they posted another one of mika's answers today that i haven't seen yesterday (maybe i just missed it? :blink:):

labelbarclay: Ce que préfère @mikasounds à Paris : le bois de Boulogne et la Cantatrice chauve (quartier latin) #mikaaparis

(my translator says: "What I prefer @mikasounds in Paris: the Bois de Boulogne and the Bald Soprano (Latin Quarter) #mikaaparis")

I can't find this answer. :blink:

Le bois de Boulogne is famous for the prostitutes. Maybe, he just find the wood beautiful. :naughty:

"La cantatrice chauve" is a play which is played in the théatre de la Huchette since 1957. This theatre is in "le quartier latin". I think he likes to go to this theatre for this play. :wink2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Th%C3%A9%C3%A2tre_de_la_Huchette

It works for me but - could someone please translate what he said? :teehee:

All I understood was "Hi, this is Mika" and that he was just driving by the Place de la Concorde... :dunno:

actually, even if I'm a french native speaker, I can't understand a single word of what he is saying after that :boxed:

I understood something like: "there we are... a minute for dailymotion" but it sounds really strange :aah: and there's a rather big possibility that he's not saying this at all in fact :roftl::teehee:

actually, even if I'm a french native speaker, I can't understand a single word of what he is saying after that :boxed:

I understood something like: "there we are... a minute for dailymotion" but it sounds really strange :aah: and there's a rather big possibility that he's not saying this at all in fact :roftl::teehee:

:roftl: So it's not just me, great! Thanks :biggrin2:

blame it on the boy himself or blame it on the crappy cell phone???!:roftl:

Yeah, I hear something like "dailymotion" too.

"On va **** quelque chose pour dailymotion" ??:blink:

"We're going to **** something for dailymotion"

Sorry if I'm totally off:teehee: I tweeted the guy asking for what he said, but I don't know if I'll get a response....

:aah: it seems this twitter promo was made to bring confusion in our minds :roftl::roftl:

just found a very fitting mika quote to this in one of my dusseldorf vids: "we're all going mad together!!" :roftl::naughty:

Archived