REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ LKA Longhorn, Stuttgart Germany - March 30, 2010

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i asked him about basel, as he had said in the show that it's the last time they're doing that show - but he said no, he wanted to say last time in a club... well, whatever, he was really really tired, not in a "i wanna leave and go to bed soon" way though, but more in a "ah yes, anything you say, i'm too tired to realize anyway" way. :naughty: if you know what i mean. :wink2: he seemed to me like a little boy who's overtired, i felt like hugging him, stuffing him in a bed and reading him a bedtime story. :wub2:

:roftl:

That is such a good observation...:thumb_yello:

I think after gigs his energy level must drop significantly when he no longer needs to concentrate. He is sweet though. As I gather, he usually comes out at M&Gs saying 'I have no time / I really need to go to the bus now'... etc but he usually can't say no to fans...:teehee:

Perhaps all the interviews where he says confusing things are made when he is tired...:naughty:

Hey there!

First, thanks everyone for all the reviews, pictures and videos!

My name's Cindy and I was the female BG. :)

I really enjoyed the gig! I was in munich, too.. but that just can't compete with stuttgart! Was amazing.

One of the funniest evenings ever!

Good job everyone, especially Mika's crew. Everything was fine and everyone was super kind and friendly.

And Mika was so nice afterwards, thanks for that, too!

Greetings ♥

part 2

here's my first video from the show, the talk before SITM:

- will try to upload more during the day/evening.

got one really funny bit on video, where he says "i am a mess ... ich bin kaputt" and then when some ppl were going "aww!" he said "no don't! i may be kaputt, but i ain't soft!" and boxed a bit in the air with his fists - that was sooo funny! :lmfao: and what he said before TB was funny too, about the puppet, that maybe that's what he'll look like when he's old and something about botox and silicon from supermodels and hair extensions. :lmfao: got that on video too. ;-)

ok, off now for a bit, will be back later.

Oh, I love that!!! Shows that he's not a wimp :wub2:

I'm back home, let's see what I remember.

Queueing was very relaxed and quite enjoyable. All the MFCers, DMFCers and non-FCers I met in the queue were really nice company. Parking a few metres next to the entrance, McDonalds in reasonable walking distance, no rain, not much left to ask for.

We had some weather talk with John about whether it was going to rain or not. (Not sure if it did in the end. We didn't get wet, that's for sure.)

Security was well informed about the numbers system in advance and the first 25 people were let in earlier than everyone else, also to escape the weather, which was not really looking very appealing with all those dark clouds and the lightning. Many thanks to Mellody and John for that :huglove:

I ended up front row. OMG.

I always thought I didn't really believe in front row magic (sorry, Suzie, I know that's your term :teehee:) but now I'm running out of arguments against it. We stood a little to the right, almost centre, although, with the size of that stage you could not really talk about centre or side, it was pretty tiny. I loved it.

The support act was good and it didn't strike me as a long time before Mika's set started.

Initially I hadn't planned to go to that gig. I'm so happy I went.

I have attended way fewer Mika gigs than many other MFCers, yet I think this was one of the special gigs.

Mika had fun, you could tell. That's what gave me a real buzz when I realized it. He was in a very, very funny and chatty mood. It was the last one of the German gigs and it felt a little like there was a part of a burden falling off him. He was free to do what he does best without thinking much about it. At least that's how I perceived it.

It felt a little bit like attending public rehearsals. A lot of tiny things went wrong, and to an outsider, it might look like pettifoggery (yes I like that word :roftl:) to list here what I remember of it. But the secret society of madness will understand the charm of those moments, so I will do it anyway.

Right in the beginning, when he came out with his suitcase, he dropped his mic. He covered the picking up quite smoothly, I must say.

When he asked the roadies to get the piano a bit more to the middle, he said he'd take care of the mic himself. Said it, moved it and smacked it in the prisoner's face. I hope it didn't really hurt. He failed to open the suitcase at first and somehow that cracked him up. Altogether 'kaputt' seems to be one of his favourite German vocables - apart from the swearwords, that is. :naughty:

At some point, hearing someone in the audience scream at him, he said: Oh wow, I didn't know I had ewoks in the audience. He found it so funny that I really think for a moment he must have had that mental image of an alien-of-all-sorts-packed venue in his mind. :lmfao:

Dr. John's coat didn't land in the suitcase but on the floor. It was hilarious. (And on a side note: Been to a zoo today and could just so restrain myself from literally rolling on the floor in front of the vulture cage. Those birds will never be the same to me. Mika must have studied them well. :teehee:)

Before Touches You he asked Martin for the key (I think), Martin played a few chords and Mika seemed confused, laughed his mad laugh and said 'wrong song'. (I'm not sure but I think it was Martin playing the 'right' chords, due to the setlist and Mika was somewhere else. :teehee:)

He talked A LOT and very much in German. At some point he lost me, though, as I totally didn't get what he wanted to say. He was talking German-ish, though. Sort of. Then his mic stopped working. :lmao:

A lot of things went wrong, but that only added to the special vibe of that gig. It was more of a party than anything strictly scheduled.

There were no LG/BG during the LT intro; I guess the stage was too tiny.

I had such a nice spot. It was like having Mika right in front of me for about half of the gig. It was my 10th gig but if it had been the 50th it couldn't have been any less captivating.

And boy, he delivered. Hard to believe he was not literally born on a stage. His voice was in perfect shape, clear and strong and extraordinarily beautiful. See my Wiesbaden report for the other adjectives. I'd have to repeat myself. Not the slightest sign of exhaustion in his voice, not even near the end. Some say he's not the perfect dancer and it might be true, yet I wouldn't want him to change a single thing. As for the shirtless WAG, I honestly mean it when I say it doesn't add anything for me. I can't adore him any more as I already do when he's fully dressed. Yet last night I kinda understood that it is some sort of statement from his side, like others said before, he tends to do it when he's in a good mood and happy with his performance and the audience. And that's what I wanted to see at this, my last gig for this tour. I wanted to see him happy.

Concerning set/props/lighting/anything else, I'm in love with the intros for Rain and LT. When it comes to the LT intro I really like the idea of making fans part of the show, if it makes them happy. On that small stage it would have been odd, though, and, not that I'd begrudge anyone the experience of being a BG or LG, I didn't miss it.

The band was great. They are so good together. This time I was watching IMMa a lot and she is like the happiness impersonated. So addictive.

I paid closer attention to the shadow play with the frontal spot on Mika this time, too and I sooooo love it. I realized they don't only do it for I see you but during many other songs of the show. That left me totally enchanted. I felt the strong wish to dart to the back of the stage with a huge marker to freeze the shape.

Oh, and they had bubbles this time. :teehee:

The crowd was good, there was no pushing or anything I'd become aware of in the front. In the beginning they were a bit chary, but as usual, Mika totally won them over during the show. I've got those ringing ears again.

Mariposa and I were still suffering a bit from the aftermath of our Mika plague, with only half a voice and everything, coughing along happily, reminding each other to take it easy and rest our voices. That's so easily said. :roftl: I never felt so good being ill. :teehee:

Mika came out quite quickly after the show. I didn't check the time but thought it took him maybe about half an hour. They had a ridiculous number of security to keep the line in control :teehee: At the beginning he really took his time to talk a bit to people. I didn't have anything to sign and I think it is so cute and also a little bit sad that his eyes immediately go for people's hands and whatever they have for him to put his signature on it. When it was my turn and he saw there was nothing, he seemed a bit confused for the tiniest moment. I could have gone for the staying out of the line option but I really really wanted to at least say thank you. Words really can't express how much I get out of those gig days/nights. I really hope that 'a long time' in Mika terms is more like a few months than a year.

On another note (and I didn't really want to ad that to my report, as it doesn't really belong, but then it's part of my personal experience of the gig and so it does in a way): When we were sitting in the front suddenly an obviously blind guy darted through the crowd in front of me. (Of course.) He literally ploughed through the people with his stick not checking the floor but the air/people in front of him. My initial thought was: Yeah, cool, there goes my front spot. My second thought was: No way. My third thought was: How (the hell) does a blind person benefit from standing front row centre at a concert? So he stood behind me during the gig and I thought this would get me enough bad karma to be reborn as intestinal bacteria. He started asking the people behind me all sorts of questions about how the stage looked like, how far it was away, what instruments were on it and are the lights out already. It turned out that he goes to like 50 gigs a year. And at first I was amazed how he managed doing that all on his own. Then I thought I understood why he needed to be so close to the front. So he could ask the seeing folk what they see. The couple behind me got a bit tired of replying to his questions (I think), so he faithfully turned to me for further questions. Impossible to not answer them, right? (The man was blind after all.) I quite happily did so in the beginning (before Mika got on stage, that is, and before it got really annoying). So Mika came on and I got my shoulder patted and asked is he here now and what does he wear, does he move and if yes, how, where on stage is he now and is there a video wall, it's something about his school years, right, was he bullied and what exactly do they show on there. I missed huge parts of my dearest moments of the show due to being kind. *sigh* Like during I see you, with the umbrella - what exactly does he do? He's standing there, lifting a glitter umbrella up in the air - what kind of glitter? - like silver confetti - what is it now, why are people cheering? - He got onto his piano - ah is he still up there and what does he do now...

I just thought: well, if I can be of any help. But what a f*cking challenge is it to try and explain Mika's visuals to a blind person? How do you do that? It's impossible.

I must admit that there were two situations that made me almost lose it. During Happy Ending the guy thought he had to tell me how this song was not really Mika's but just nicked. And at the beginning of Over my Shoulder. My GOD. One would assume that if you can't see, this song must be a thousand times more intense to your ears than to a seeing person with average not specifically challenged hearing. Obvously not. - Is that song on the new album, too? No, it's on the first? Aha, where exactly? Which track is it?

I mean is it like that? Do you have to just stop being kind so people stop taking advantage of you?

Edited by violet_sky

Queueing was very relaxed and quite enjoyable. All the MFCers, DMFCers and non-FCers I met in the queue were really nice company. Parking a few metres next to the entrance, McDonalds in reasonable walking distance, no rain, not much left to ask for.

We had some weather talk with John about whether it was going to rain or not. (Not sure if it did in the end. We didn't get wet, that's for sure.)

Security was well informed about the numbers system in advance and the first 25 people were let in earlier than everyone else, also to escape the weather, which was not really looking very appealing with all those dark clouds and the lightning. Many thanks to Mellody and John for that :huglove:

I always thought I didn't really believe in front row magic (sorry, Suzie, I know that's your term :teehee:) but now I'm running out of arguments against it. We stood a little to the right, almost centre, although, with the size of that stage you could not really talk about centre or side, it was pretty tiny. I loved it.

The support act was good and it didn't strike me as a long time before Mika's set started.

I have attended way fewer Mika gigs as many other MFCers, yet I think this was one of the special gigs.

Mika had fun, you could tell. That's what gave me a real buzz when I realized it. He was in a very, very funny and chatty mood. It was the last one of the German gigs and it felt a little like there was a part of a burden falling off him. He was free to do what he does best without thinking much about it. At least that's how I perceived it.

It felt a little bit like attending public rehearsals. A lot of tiny things went wrong, and to an outsider, it might look like pettifoggery (yes I like that word :roftl:) to list here what I remember of it. But the secret society of madness will understand the charm of those moments, so I will do it anyway.

Right in the beginning, when he came out with his suitcase, he dropped his mic. He covered the picking up quite smoothly, I must say.

When he asked the roadies to get the piano a bit more to the middle, he said he'd take care of the mic himself. Said it, moved it and smacked it in the prisoner's face. I hope it didn't really hurt. He failed to open the suitcase at first and somehow that cracked him up. Altogether 'kaputt' seems to be one of his favourite German vocables - apart from the swearwords, that is. :naughty:

At some point, hearing someone in the audience scream at him, he said: Oh wow, I didn't know I had ewoks in the audience. He found it so funny that I really think for a moment he must have had that mental image of an alien-of-all-sorts-packed venue in his mind.

Dr. John's coat didn't land in the suitcase but on the floor. It was hilarious. (And on a side note: Been to a zoo today and could just so restrain myself from literally rolling on the floor in front of the vulture cage. Those birds will never be the same to me. Mika must have studied them well. :teehee:)

Before Touches You he asked Martin for the key (I think), Martin played a few chords and Mika seemed confused, laughed his mad laugh and said 'wrong song'. (I'm not sure but I think it was Martin playing the 'right' chords, due to the setlist and Mika was somewhere else. )

He talked A LOT and very much in German. At some point he lost me, though, as I totally didn't get what he wanted to say. He was talking German-ish, though. Sort of. Then his mic stopped working. :lmao:

A lot of things went wrong, but that only added to the special vibe of that gig. It was more of a party than anything strictly scheduled.

I had such a nice spot. It was like having Mika right in front of me for about half of the gig. It was my 10th gig but if it had been the 50th it couldn't have been any less captivating.

And boy, he delivered. Hard to believe he was not literally born on a stage. His voice was in perfect shape, clear and strong and extraordinarily beautiful. See my Wiesbaden report for the other adjectives. I'd have to repeat myself. Not the slightest sign of exhaustion in his voice, not even near the end. Some say he's not the perfect dancer and it might be true, yet I wouldn't want him to change a single thing. As for the shirtless WAG, I honestly mean it when I say it doesn't add anything for me. I can't adore him any more as I already do when he's fully dressed. Yet last night I kinda understood that it is some sort of statement from his side, like others said before, he tends to do it when he's in a good mood and happy with his performance and the audience. And that's what I wanted to see at this, my last gig for this tour. I wanted to see him happy.

Concerning set/props/lighting/anything else, I'm in love with the intros for Rain and LT. When it comes to the LT intro I really like the idea of making fans part of the show, if it makes them happy. On that small stage it would have been odd, though, and, not that I'd begrudge anyone the experience of being a BG or LG, I didn't miss it.

The band was great. They are so good together. This time I was watching IMMa a lot and she is like the happiness impersonated. So addictive.

I paid closer attention to the shadow play with the frontal spot on Mika this time, too and I sooooo love it. I realized they don't only do it for I see you but during many other songs of the show. That left me totally enchanted. I felt the strong wish to dart to the back of the stage with a huge marker to freeze the shape.

The crowd was good, there was no pushing or anything I'd become aware of in the front. In the beginning they were a bit chary, but as usual, Mika totally won them over during the show. I've got those ringing ears again.

Mariposa and I were still suffering a bit from the aftermath of our Mika plague, with only half a voice and everything, coughing along happily, reminding each other to take it easy and rest our voices. That's so easily said. :roftl: I never felt so good being ill. :teehee:

Mika came out quite quickly after the show. I didn't check the time but thought it took him maybe about half an hour. They had a ridiculous number of security to keep the line in control :teehee: At the beginning he really took his time to talk a bit to people. I didn't have anything to sign and I think it is so cute and also a little bit sad that his eyes immediately go for people's hands and whatever they have for him to put his signature on it. When it was my turn and he saw there was nothing, he seemed a bit confused for the tiniest moment. I could have gone for the staying out of the line option but I really really wanted to at least say thank you. Words really can't express how much I get out of those gig days/nights. I really hope that 'a long time' in Mika terms is more like a few months than a year.

On another note (and I didn't really want to ad that to my report, as it doesn't really belong, but then it's part of my personal experience of the gig and so it does in a way): When we were sitting in the front suddenly an obviously blind guy darted through the crowd in front of me. (Of course.) He literally ploughed through the people with his stick not checking the floor but the air/people in front of him. My initial thought was: Yeah, cool, there goes my front spot. My second thought was: No way. My third thought was: How (the hell) does a blind person benefit from standing front row centre at a concert? So he stood behind me during the gig and I thought this would get me enough bad karma to be reborn as intestinal bacteria. He started asking the people behind me all sorts of questions about how the stage looked like, how far it was away, what instruments were on it and are the lights out already. It turned out that he goes to like 50 gigs a year. And at first I was amazed how he managed doing that all on his own. Then I thought I understood why he needed to be so close to the front. So he could ask the seeing folk what they see. The couple behind me got a bit tired of asking his questions (I think), so he faithfully turned to me for further questions. Impossible to not answer them, right? (The man was blind after all.) I quite happily did so in the beginning (before Mika got on stage, that is, and before I got really annoying). So Mika came on and I got my shoulder patted and asked is he here now and what does he wear, does he move and if yes, how, where on stage is he now and is there a video wall, it's something about his school years, right, was he bullied and what exactly do they show on there. I missed huge parts of my dearest moments of the show due to being kind. *sigh* Like during I see you, with the umbrella - what exactly does he do? He's standing there, lifting a glitter umbrella up in the air - what kind of glitter? - like silver confetti - what is it now, why are people cheering? - He got onto his piano - ah is he still up there and what does he do now...

I just thought: well, if I can be of any help. But what a f*cking challenge is it to try and explain Mika's visuals to a blind person? How do you do that? It's impossible.

I must admit that there were two situations that made me almost lose it. During Happy Ending the guy thought he had to tell me how this song was not really Mika's but just nicked. And at the beginning of Over my Shoulder. My GOD. One would assume that if you can't see, this song must be a thousand times more intense to your ears than to a seeing person with average not specifically challenged hearing. Obvously not. - Is that song on the new album, too? No, it's on the first? Aha, where exactly? Which track is it?

I mean is it like that? Do you have to just stop being kind so people stop taking advantage of you?

:fangurl:Fabulous report, what else is there to say.

And really, you must be a much better person than I am. I wouldn't tolerate some stranger ruining my gig by constantly asking questions over and over and over during the whole gig. Blind or not blind, that's just rude in my book :dunno:

I have attended way fewer Mika gigs than many other MFCers, yet I think this was one of the special gigs.

At some point, hearing someone in the audience scream at him, he said: Oh wow, I didn't know I had ewoks in the audience. He found it so funny that I really think for a moment he must have had that mental image of an alien-of-all-sorts-packed venue in his mind. :lmfao:

Before Touches You he asked Martin for the key (I think), Martin played a few chords and Mika seemed confused, laughed his mad laugh and said 'wrong song'. (I'm not sure but I think it was Martin playing the 'right' chords, due to the setlist and Mika was somewhere else. :teehee:)

On another note (and I didn't really want to ad that to my report, as it doesn't really belong, but then it's part of my personal experience of the gig and so it does in a way): When we were sitting in the front suddenly an obviously blind guy darted through the crowd in front of me. (Of course.) He literally ploughed through the people with his stick not checking the floor but the air/people in front of him. My initial thought was: Yeah, cool, there goes my front spot. My second thought was: No way. My third thought was: How (the hell) does a blind person benefit from standing front row centre at a concert? So he stood behind me during the gig and I thought this would get me enough bad karma to be reborn as intestinal bacteria. He started asking the people behind me all sorts of questions about how the stage looked like, how far it was away, what instruments were on it and are the lights out already. It turned out that he goes to like 50 gigs a year. And at first I was amazed how he managed doing that all on his own. Then I thought I understood why he needed to be so close to the front. So he could ask the seeing folk what they see. The couple behind me got a bit tired of replying to his questions (I think), so he faithfully turned to me for further questions. Impossible to not answer them, right? (The man was blind after all.) I quite happily did so in the beginning (before Mika got on stage, that is, and before it got really annoying). So Mika came on and I got my shoulder patted and asked is he here now and what does he wear, does he move and if yes, how, where on stage is he now and is there a video wall, it's something about his school years, right, was he bullied and what exactly do they show on there. I missed huge parts of my dearest moments of the show due to being kind. *sigh* Like during I see you, with the umbrella - what exactly does he do? He's standing there, lifting a glitter umbrella up in the air - what kind of glitter? - like silver confetti - what is it now, why are people cheering? - He got onto his piano - ah is he still up there and what does he do now...

I can understand how frustrating that must have been for you!

Surely he has someone who can come with him to gigs, to be his eyes?

I wonder if he does this at all the gigs he goes to, which is kind of a shame. I feel for him, but it's a little naughty expecting people who want to enjoy the show, to be explaining it all to him.

And the thing I find baffling is, he can't have LICM in his collection, if he hasn't heard OMS before!

I always thought I didn't really believe in front row magic (sorry, Suzie, I know that's your term ) but now I'm running out of arguments against it.

:roftl: You can take it. You used it in the right environment and with the correct words. :biggrin2:

Besides, I am not fussy about copyright issues and I am pretty sure are not, either. :mf_rosetinted:

:wub2:

You sound like a mum, watching his child play in the sandpit. :teehee:…. but I must admit that sometimes I feel the same :naughty:

Altogether 'kaputt' seems to be one of his favourite German vocables - apart from the swearwords, that is.

„das vollkommene deutche Wort” - no ’ö’ in it

Dr. John's coat didn't land in the suitcase but on the floor. It was hilarious. (And on a side note: Been to a zoo today and could just so restrain myself from literally rolling on the floor in front of the vulture cage. Those birds will never be the same to me. Mika must have studied them well. )

:doh: you are right… I wasn’t sure where those moves came from. I never study animals’ behaviour but I think you are absolutely right on this one… :roftl:

Before Touches You he asked Martin for the key (I think), Martin played a few chords and Mika seemed confused, laughed his mad laugh and said 'wrong song'. (I'm not sure but I think it was Martin playing the 'right' chords, due to the setlist and Mika was somewhere else. )

:blink: I wonder if he referred to him not really willing to play Touches You. I think someone (perhaps Mellody) mentioned in a M&G report that he said something like ’it’s never going to stop, is it’ when asked to play Touches You at gigs again..

Actually, this seems to be the best opportunity for me to admit that in Vienna I changed my mind about the necessity of ’Touches You’ in the setlist. I used to think it was not necessary but having heard the crowd’s reaction right after the first couple of bars having been played I feel I should retreat, Touches You is a ’must’ at gigs … :teehee:

And boy, he delivered. Hard to believe he was not literally born on a stage. His voice was in perfect shape, clear and strong and extraordinarily beautiful. See my Wiesbaden report for the other adjectives.

*opens saved word document of the Wiesbaden report* :

„He was funny and chatty and spontaneous and sexy and focused and emotional and definitely mood-altering.”

I'd have to repeat myself. Not the slightest sign of exhaustion in his voice, not even near the end.

good point. It is truely unbelievable how he can keep up such high standard of vocal performance throughout the gig.

He also learned that the more difficult / slower numbers should be after the first 2-3 songs since his nerves are fully relaxed by then.

:wub2:

…great to have a reviewer here with an eye on the detail.

I think it is so cute and also a little bit sad that his eyes immediately go for people's hands and whatever they have for him to put his signature on it. When it was my turn and he saw there was nothing, he seemed a bit confused for the tiniest moment. I could have gone for the staying out of the line option but I really really wanted to at least say thank you.

Yes, you really get mixed feelings when watching M&Gs from a distance. He does try to do them routinely but always stops and listens when fans ’give’ and not simply ’take’ - even if or especially if it is ’only’ words.

Words really can't express how much I get out of those gig days/nights. I really hope that 'a long time' in Mika terms is more like a few months than a year.

He said that he hadn’t been to Berlin for 2 years. So, if 9 months equal 2 years in Mika time, a long time might simply mean he has no clue at all what he is doing in 2011 yet.

really, you must be a much better person than I am. I wouldn't tolerate some stranger ruining my gig by constantly asking questions over and over and over during the whole gig. Blind or not blind, that's just rude in my book :dunno:

I don't think I'd have had the patience to keep answering silly questions during a gig, either. It would have ruined not only my experience but also that of people around us. If you go to a gig you expect an audial experience - unless you go to a gig by Madonna or Britney Spears of course...:mf_rosetinted: People with disabilities are just like us and I don't think that patronising them should be the expected behaviour in most cases.

Usually I act rather shy but I have never had any problem indicating people what the expected behaviour is in certain situations..:teehee:

finally finished uploading all my videos from stuttgart:

talk before SITM:

biotg singing competition (this time before the song, not in between):

dr john intro / talk, with suitcase not opening :naughty:

one of the funniest parts ever, his talk before OMS with "i'm a mess" / "i may be kaputt but i ain't soft!":

:lmfao: i didn't get the "i'm a mess" thing first, thought he meant messy because he looked at all the stuff lying around on the floor. :blink: good that he said it in german then. :naughty:

part of touches you (sorry 4 bad quality, chose the wrong video setting :aah:) - before that, it was the part where he mixed up the song like violet mentioned... he said sth to david and then said sth about wrong song... sorry i missed that, hope graciosa or someone else maybe has it?

band intro part 1 (wrong video setting again, sorry...): "Apfelsaft gespritzt" lol, i first had no idea what he meant, violet was that the part you were talking about? :lmfao: we should teach him "Oachkatzalschwoaf"! :lmao:

band intro part 2 - his microphone stopped working :roftl: sorry it's not complete, battery died in the middle of it! :aah: but got the funniest parts i think. maybe someone else has all of it?

LT intro:

first 1,5 minutes of relax:

first 2,5 minutes of WAG:

interesting that this time he just pulled up his boxers, and not his trousers. :naughty:

talk before toy boy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY9SA9Kf4MQ

short clip of M signing autographs after the show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsQ9yxg0Kg0

talk before SITM:

one of the funniest parts ever, his talk before OMS with "i'm a mess" / "i may be kaputt but i ain't soft!":

:lmfao: i didn't get the "i'm a mess" thing first, thought he meant messy because he looked at all the stuff lying around on the floor. :blink: good that he said it in german then. :naughty:

part of touches you (sorry 4 bad quality, chose the wrong video setting :aah:) - before that, it was the part where he mixed up the song like violet mentioned... he said sth to david and then said sth about wrong song... sorry i missed that, hope graciosa or someone else maybe has it?

band intro part 1 (wrong video setting again, sorry...): "Apfelsaft gespritzt" lol, i first had no idea what he meant, violet was that the part you were talking about? :lmfao: we should teach him "Oachkatzalschwoaf"! :lmao:

band intro part 2 - his microphone stopped working :roftl: sorry it's not complete, battery died in the middle of it! :aah: but got the funniest parts i think. maybe someone else has all of it?

LT intro:

interesting that this time he just pulled up his boxers, and not his trousers. :naughty:

short clip of M signing autographs after the show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsQ9yxg0Kg0

Thank you very much Mellody, great vds, I loved it.:roftl::thumb_yello:

finally finished uploading all my videos from stuttgart

Thanks for posting - incredibly funny and adorable! Looks like a lot of fun!!! Especially if you've seen the show more than once the little breakdowns, messed up things and surprises are simply the BEST! :naughty:

Too funny for words: "What we're gonna do next?" - "Grace Kelly" - "No, later" :roftl::roftl::roftl: Can't stop laughing 'bout that!

Oh, and have you noticed that look, directly into your camera, at the very beginning of Relax? Couldn't resist to make a screenshot of it :wink2:

post-18375-142983683304_thumb.jpg

Thanks for posting - incredibly funny and adorable! Looks like a lot of fun!!! Especially if you've seen the show more than once the little breakdowns, messed up things and surprises are simply the BEST! :naughty:

Too funny for words: "What we're gonna do next?" - "Grace Kelly" - "No, later" :roftl::roftl::roftl: Can't stop laughing 'bout that!

Oh, and have you noticed that look, directly into your camera, at the very beginning of Relax? Couldn't resist to make a screenshot of it :wink2:

no didn't notice that, lol, thanx. :naughty:

off to bed now, gotta get up early tomorrow as i still have a 3h drive (by train) to basel. night everyone. :original:

Some pix from the Stuttgarter Zeitung - I know I don't look very impressed :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.stuttgarter-zeitung.de/stz/page/2439249_0_2147_-mika-in-stuttgart-ein-buntes-popvoegelchen.html

I don't like the photo of us very much...we are much nicer than that lol:)

Even the Mika photos I saw until now are better than those:P Mine will follow, they are still with my sister:/ I will upload them tomorrow

<3<3<3 Mika <3<3<3

This concert was the best ever for me... Mika was so silly and laughing and sweet and cute and sexxxayyy! Even more than ever if that's still possible.... I was close to paradise that night! And I loved the audience too because even if there were few ppl they did their own party! cheers!:):thumb_yello:

:fangurl:Fabulous report, what else is there to say.

And really, you must be a much better person than I am. I wouldn't tolerate some stranger ruining my gig by constantly asking questions over and over and over during the whole gig. Blind or not blind, that's just rude in my book :dunno:

He was asking everyone around... was a weird situation.... I understand he wants to know what is going on but even if Mika is very beautiful to the eye, we come to LISTEN in a first place... which was not that simple with someone asking questions and ppl answering (including me) trying to speak in a low voice until he asks "what2? a few times and u have to yell it...He should have been in the back next to a security guy explaining hat's happening maybe...

Well was a faboulous concert after all - the best ever!!!!

Mikaaaaaaaaa *still on cloud 7* (if you say that expression in english...) :)

talk before SITM:

:lmfao: i didn't get the "i'm a mess" thing first, thought he meant messy because he looked at all the stuff lying around on the floor. :blink: good that he said it in german then. : naughty:

band intro part 1 (wrong video setting again, sorry...): "Apfelsaft gespritzt" lol, i first had no idea what he meant, violet was that the part you were talking about? :lmfao: we should teach him "Oachkatzalschwoaf"! : lmao:

band intro part 2 - his microphone stopped working :roftl: sorry it's not complete, battery died in the middle of it! : aah: but got the funniest parts i think. maybe someone else has all of it?

LT intro:

interesting that this time he just pulled up his boxers, and not his trousers. : naughty:

Thanks a lot! :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

OMG it was so special. :wub2:

And you're right about the Apfelsaft part. I had absolutely no clue what he was on about. :roftl:

Now knowing what he said I can hear it, too - but on Tuesday without any context - no chance. :lmfao:

mellody, thank you so much for posting all those funny parts and him speaking german (i'm german, too, but not there! :crybaby:). it really shows what a fun and relaxed show that was.

speaking of relaxed... i really hope he keeps doing that chair dancing for a while...at least until i can see it live in the US...:mf_lustslow:

(sorry, but i really love all the smilies on this forum...)

It felt a little bit like attending public rehearsals. A lot of tiny things went wrong, and to an outsider, it might look like pettifoggery (yes I like that word ,roftl) to list here what I remember of it. But the secret society of madness will understand the charm of those moments, so I will do it anyway.

I only quoted this part :roftl: but, omg, I loved everything you wrote, so many details, thank you SO much!!!! :huglove: Wow, it must have been so incredible special gig :wub2:

talk before SITM:

dr john intro / talk, with suitcase not opening

:lmfao: i didn't get the "i'm a mess" thing first, thought he meant messy because he looked at all the stuff lying around on the floor. :blink: good that he said it in german then.

band intro part 2 - his microphone stopped working sorry it's not complete, battery died in the middle of it! :aah: but got the funniest parts i think. maybe someone else has all of it?

LT intro:

Awwww, THANK YOU Karin for these :wub2: I shouldn't be here at the moment :teehee:, so can't watch everything yet, but I will every single one very carefully later today, can't wait!!