New EP by the end of 2010

IngievV

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy cow! I want it! I want the special thing, no matter how much it'll cost!

If it's a joke, then too bad for me, good for my wallet :naughty:

Well, it's December by then...X-mas is just around the corner. You can blackmail some people into giving it to ya! :naughty::mf_rosetinted: I know I will! mwahahahaha

is it for real? really? I NEED EVIDENCE!

I was taken in at first. I mean, I expected an April Fools Joke but thought it would be something along the lines of.

Mika has married Lady Gaga in a secret ceremony.

Or

Mika has a secret love child.

So when I saw the thing about the EP I thought it was true, because he has said that he's writing songs as he goes along more now, so it COULD be true. But if it is, then Mikasounds should announce it. that's the only way we'll know if it is the truth, unless the author of the thread confesses!

I was taken in at first. I mean, I expected an April Fools Joke but thought it would be something along the lines of.

Mika has married Lady Gaga in a secret ceremony.

Or

Mika has a secret love child.

So when I saw the thing about the EP I thought it was true, because he has said that he's writing songs as he goes along more now, so it COULD be true. But if it is, then Mikasounds should announce it. that's the only way we'll know if it is the truth, unless the author of the thread confesses!

Don't stole my brillant idea please :roftl: I post it on this thread :biggrin2:

"I think you could find thinks more fun for a joke :sneaky2: like Mika shave all his hair :roftl: or Mika decide to marry Lady Gaga :roftl: or Mika name his dog Gertrude :roftl:"

it's too little!:naughty: I thought it was a lie but I hoped there was although 1% of true!

MFC come on! Ingie has no chances with us :roftl:

lets block her on the mfc so she can't sign in anymore! she'll go nuts! :naughty:

OMG AN EP? BY THE END OF THIS YEAR?:shocked:

sorry, had to work:naughty:

You and me. Due. Madrid.Chse weapons.Lollipops won't do, they're too sticky...:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

sooooo...... I can kill u now? :mf_rosetinted:

No, i hate blood, it would get disgusting around this place...:no:

You started it:mf_rosetinted: I will drag you down with me biiiaaatch:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

You and me. Due. Madrid.Chse weapons.Lollipops won't do, they're too sticky...:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

No, i hate blood, it would get disgusting around this place...:no:

:lmfao:

:roftl: we've agreed on blocking her account on the mfc instead of killing her.. I think it's worse! :naughty:

Archived