mika at "el hormiguero" - April 12 2010

yeah i noticed that too, he looks much younger than 2 weeks ago - did he get some facial treatments last week?! :lmfao: or maybe it's really just his happiness radiating from his face. :wub2: maybe he spent a few days with someone special in london... :wub2: or he's indeed so happy bout the new show, if that's it then i also can't wait to see it! :mf_lustslow: (well ok, i can't wait anyway! :teehee:)

D'you know something? I was thinking something along the same lines, I must admit :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

During commercials, ants told him they were going to attend his gig at Madrid :roftl:, and said he could say whatever he wanted, for audience at home could not listen (they show a small window at the corner of the screen meanwhile, but no audio).

They even said something like “Cabrones, you don’t know what we’re talking about!” :naughty:

And Mika said to them they were much more famous than himself in Spain…

That's it :winksmiley02:

Thank you for those links!!! I couldn't watch the program yesterday because I went to the Hormiguero to see Mika before the program, and It was awesome I could give him a bracelet and a cufflinks that I made by myself and He wore my bracelet in the program!!!! it was amazing for my :blush-anim-cl:!!! It is the bracelet he were in is right hand!!

p><p>That

Is it a Pac Man bracelet? I was trying to make it out in the video, but couldn't tell exactly. :naughty:

Don't speak a word of Spanish but have just watched it all the way through... whew!! Luckily I could hear Mika over the voiceover and just the visuals were enough to keep me smiling for 40 minutes :naughty:

SO ADORABLE :mf_lustslow: i love the randomness and craziness of the show... Mika just soaks it all in and uses the energy to become even funnier and more charming :original:

During commercials, ants told him they were going to attend his gig at Madrid :roftl:, and said he could say whatever he wanted, for audience at home could not listen (they show a small window at the corner of the screen meanwhile, but no audio).

They even said something like “Cabrones, you don’t know what we’re talking about!” :naughty:

And Mika said to them they were much more famous than himself in Spain…

:shocked: now I would be all fangirly :wub2:

It's not fair... I watched it with my family (TVs in the living room) and my older brothers kept sniggering at him and saying he was gay and worse names, they're so mean, they can't think that there might be people different from them. I wanted to cry because it's already bad that people bullied mika when he was a child and now some idiots keep on doing that when they aren't a tenth as successful as MIKA. Next time I'm gonna tell them to shut up but it doesn't help when your parents secretly agree with them.

think this:

is mika worried about bullies now?? NO

is mika worried about all those who hate him?? NO

should you be worried about that?? NO

mika is over those people. he is living his dream,he IS happy,he can do whatever he wants,and of course,he knows WE love him,and that´s the only important thing about this. we like his music,we go to his gigs,we are fangurling all day with him... that´s what you need to worry about,nothing else. LIVE YOU LIFE AS MIKA LIVES HIS: BEING HAPPY!!!

think this:

is mika worried about bullies now?? NO

is mika worried about all those who hate him?? NO

should you be worried about that?? NO

mika is over those people. he is living his dream,he IS happy,he can do whatever he wants,and of course,he knows WE love him,and that´s the only important thing about this. we like his music,we go to his gigs,we are fangurling all day with him... that´s what you need to worry about,nothing else. LIVE YOU LIFE AS MIKA LIVES HIS: BEING HAPPY!!!

Mira, Rosita, que me gusta tu consejo, mujer...:huglove:

Pretty boring show I must say. It lasts so long and don't catch the point of all the performance. He looked lovely though and was in the good mood.:biggrin2:

I have to disagree with you, I think it's one of the funniest shows I've ever seen him in!

Thank you for those links!!! I couldn't watch the program yesterday because I went to the Hormiguero to see Mika before the program, and It was awesome I could give him a bracelet and a cufflinks that I made by myself and He wore my bracelet in the program!!!! it was amazing for my :blush-anim-cl:!!! It is the bracelet he were in is right hand!!

:mf_lustslow: I was watching the bracelet and thinking: "Hey, Mika has a new one!"

Did you have a change to speak with him?

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Did you sigh or start jumping up & down after that moment??

:roftl:[/b]

Don't speak a word of Spanish but have just watched it all the way through... whew!! Luckily I could hear Mika over the voiceover and just the visuals were enough to keep me smiling for 40 minutes :naughty:

SO ADORABLE :mf_lustslow: i love the randomness and craziness of the show... Mika just soaks it all in and uses the energy to become even funnier and more charming :original:

Right on!:thumb_yello:

Me too!

That's so awesome!

Is it a Pac Man bracelet? I was trying to make it out in the video, but couldn't tell exactly. :naughty:

Yes! it is a Pac- Man bracelet you made it out well!

Aww, that is sooo cool!:wub2:You must be really proud!:mf_lustslow: I was watching the bracelet and thinking: "Hey, Mika has a new one!"

Did you have a change to speak with him?

No really, when I gave it to him I just told him that I made it by myself and when he was going to open the gift I told him that he could open it later (I think he was in a hurry) so I didn't see his reaction...

Good for you ArtemisArco!

You must have been stunned to recognize the bracelet the moment you realized that Mika was wearing it.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Did you sigh or start jumping up & down after that moment??

:roftl:

Right on!:thumb_yello:

Me too!

I couldn't see the program in live! I was driving with a friend, when another friend sent me a text telling me "He is wearing you bracelet". I couldn't believe it!! and in that moment started to play in the radio the Kick-ass song.....I was crying of happiness:blush-anim-cl:....I know that sounds a bit stupid but It made me really happy :biggrin2:!! He is so so so incredible:wub2:!!

Yes! it is a Pac- Man bracelet you made it out well!

I couldn't see the program in live! I was driving with a friend, when another friend sent me a text telling me "He is wearing you bracelet". I couldn't believe it!! and in that moment started to play in the radio the Kick-ass song.....I was crying of happiness:blush-anim-cl:....I know that sounds a bit stupid but It made me really happy :biggrin2:!! He is so so so incredible:wub2:!!

No! That is NOT "a bit stupid" at all!

What a thrill!:thumb_yello:

I am happy for you!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

hey loving this interview but i have one little problem i cant understand what the host is asking mika. I dont suppose anyone could do me a HUGE favour and tranlate them please. I know its a long interview. Thanks in advance x

hey loving this interview but i have one little problem i cant understand what the host is asking mika. I dont suppose anyone could do me a HUGE favour and tranlate them please. I know its a long interview. Thanks in advance x

Hathor kindly translated some of the interview:

Originally Posted by hathor

Mika says he is going to tour Japan and then the host (obsessed with scatological things) asks Mika if he ever tried a Japanese toilet, the ones with all kinds of buttons. Mika says one can use the toilet normally but he pressed the buttons once and got a "water party" Then they speak about all the different streams, the cold ones the hot ones and that one can end all wet and wondering why he did that..

The host says Mika sees his shows as if he takes a rare substance of his grandmother's cupboard...and Mika says yes. It's just an excuse to ask Mika if he takes drugs because this is what he does next.

The host asks if Mika have taken those kind of substances before, he says yes, everybody goes "ooooh" Mika says "Oh come on"

As I said this host is always obsessed with scatological and inconvenient stuff, such as knowing if somebody drinks or take drugs

Mellody is right, he sings Fernando when he's drunk.

There's some of it translated by Hathor ^^ :wink2: