new Toy Boy animation!

lalala

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, wow it's really cool!!

Ik zie dat je Nederlands bent :teehee: Je zou het echt naar Mika moeten sturen, via Twitter of via Youtube ofzo! :thumb_yello:

ja ik ben nederlands:wink2: Ik ga een mooi hoesje maken en dan geef ik het hem wel persoonlijk op dvd denk ik:thumb_yello:

You say you are no animator??:shocked: Think again: this is a great piece of work, I really love it:wub2:

Did you do all the claying yourself?

:clap::clap:

hihi thanks, yes, I just love clay:biggrin2:

I have just finshed this claymation of toy boy

its a bit strange and I'm not an animator so its probably pretty awful:naughty:

but check it out and tell me what you think pleease!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICC3JTW2ngY

x

That is so nice! :mf_lustslow: I really love the way you told the story.

I think you did a fantastic job animating.

Oh God! This is so amazing! Fantastic! I love it! LOVE it!

You can see it was made with love an passion. :wub2: The sheer amount of detail, like the posters in the theater windows and one of the windows above being barricaded and all those tiny props. Like the stuff in the drawers and OMG the phone. :aah:

The whole story is so endearing, you really captured the essence of the song so brilliantly. :clap::bow:

How long did it take to make it?

Oh God! This is so amazing! Fantastic! I love it! LOVE it!

You can see it was made with love an passion. :wub2: The sheer amount of detail, like the posters in the theater windows and one of the windows above being barricaded and all those tiny props. Like the stuff in the drawers and OMG the phone. :aah:

The whole story is so endearing, you really captured the essence of the song so brilliantly. :clap::bow:

How long did it take to make it?

hey thank you! I wrote the script a long time ago, when the song first came out, so last summer, but I started filming in the winter...so pretty long:naughty: I sort of want to be a filmmaker, so this is for my portfolio, but I'm only 17 so I have enough time to get better:roftl:

Archived